ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Help Installing Plug-In!!!

Help Installing Plug-In!!! « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
cchiu
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I'm running MQ Integrator 2.1 on Win 2000.
I need some help installing a plugin node.
I want to give as much detail as possible, so please bear with me.
Here's what I'm doing:

I took the SwitchNode.java in the <MQSI_root>examplesJavaPlugincomibmsamples directory, stripped the package statement, compiled into SwitchNode.class, put it into the <MQSI_root>jplugin directory.
In the control center, I created a plugin node with "SwitchNode" as node label, "Switch" as node identifier, "in" as in terminal, "add", "change", "delete", "hold", "failure" as out terminals, left everything else as default.
I created a message flow called "BTest" with this "SwitchNode" in it, add it to an execution group, then deployed everything. I got two error messages:

BIP2241E: Configuration message requests creation of message flow node type 'SwitchNode' in message flow 'BTest'; broker cannot create nodes of this type.

The message broker received a configuration message containing an instruction to create a message flow node of type 'SwitchNode', in message flow 'BTest', but the broker does not have the capability to create nodes of this type.

Ensure that all necessary node implementation libraries have been installed. Then ensure that the message flow and any nested message flows have been checked in. Re-deploy the new configuration to the broker ensuring that the complete configuration option is used. If the problem persists contact your IBM support center.

and

BIP2241E: Configuration message requests creation of message flow node type 'SwitchNode' in message flow 'BTest'; broker cannot create nodes of this type.

The message broker received a configuration message containing an instruction to create a message flow node of type 'SwitchNode', in message flow 'BTest', but the broker does not have the capability to create nodes of this type.

Ensure that all necessary node implementation libraries have been installed. Then ensure that the message flow and any nested message flows have been checked in. Re-deploy the new configuration to the broker ensuring that the complete configuration option is used. If the problem persists contact your IBM support center.

What am I missing? Any help is appreciated.
kirani
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

Hi,

Please refer to "MQSI V2 Programming Guide". In chapter 7, it talks about installing a plug-in node. Have you restarted the Configuration Manager after installing the plug-in?

Regards,
Kiran
cchiu
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gone through Chapter 7 couple of times and still don't know what I did wrong.
I hope someone who's done this before could catch it.
I definitely restarted the broker and config manager after creating the plugin node, I even restarted the computer to be sure.

I accidentally posted two identical error messages above. The other message is:

BIP4041E: Execution group 'BTest' received an invalid configuration message. See the following messages for details of the error.

The message broker received an invalid configuration message and has not updated its configuration. This can arise as a result of errors in the specification of either message flows or message sets which the configuration manager was unable to detect. It can also result from a message flow requiring a type of node that is not supported by the broker installation, from the broker having become out of step with the configuration database or from other applications sending extraneous messages to the broker's configuration queues (SYSTEM.BROKER.ADMIN.QUEUE & SYSTEM.BROKER.EXECUTIONGROUP.QUEUE).

Check the relevant message flow and message set definitions, check that all necessary plug-ins are installed, perform a complete redeploy of the broker's configuration and ensure that no applications are writing to the broker's configuration queues.

Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks again.
kirani
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

Hi,

I have created some plug-in's in C langauge and installed them on WinNT/2000 and Solaris environment. I have never created a plug-in in Java language, so dont know much about it.

Additional to plug-in file (.lil or .dll), you also need to install following files,
· The XML interface definition file (mandatory)
· The WDP file (mandatory)
The icon files (optional)
· The help file (optional)
· The properties file (optional)
· A property editor (optional)
· A customiser (optional)

Hope this helps.
Good luck!

Regards,
Kiran
cchiu
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for helping.

Isn't it true that you don't need the XML and WDP files if you are using the SmartGuide?

Chuanhao Chiu
kirani
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

May be its true in Version 2.0.2 I worked on MQSI V2.0.1

Regards,
Kiran
cchiu
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody got a Java plugin node to work, please share your experience.
Thanks a lot.
shcherb
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

We have a deployment problem with Java plugin. I've read carefully the Chapter 7 of "MQSI V2 - Programming Guide" and still don't know what we did wrong. Below, I attached all relevant configuration and error info. We are working on Windows NT SP 4.0 Server Edition SP6a with WMQI 2.1 CSD 1.
We would greatly appreciate your help in this issue. Thanks in advance for your help.

Vladimir

package name: com.ibm.amitnode
class names:
Amit for node
AmitCustomizer for node customizer

xmi.uuid: ComIbmAmitnodeAmit
xmi.label: Amit

xml files:
ComIbmAmitnodeAmit:

longDescription="longDescription" icon="images/Amit.gif"
versionCreator="" package="com.ibm.amitnode" shortDescription="shortDescription"
version="" creationTimestamp="" isPrimitive="true" creator=""
versionTimestamp="" xmi.uuid="ComIbmAmitnodeAmit"
xmi.label="Amit" collectionPath="">

value="amitTraceOutfile.txt" xmi.uuid="" valueMandatory="false" encoded="false"/>

value="2" xmi.uuid="" valueMandatory="false" encoded="false"/>

ComIbmAmitnodeAmit.wdp:

2001-01-16T15:01:30-05:00

repositoryprivateps93-34Amit_qmMessageProcessingNodeTypeComIbmAmitnodeAmit
text/plain

Amit
text/plain

images/Amit.gif
text/plain

new
text/plain

text/plain

Deployment failes :
BIP2210E: Invalid configuration message: attribute name 'MessageType' not valid for target object 'AMIT.Amit1'.

The message broker received a configuration message containing the attribute name 'MessageType' which is not valid for the target object 'AMIT.Amit1'. This can be caused by a mismatch in levels between the Control Center, the Configuration Manager and the Broker, or as a result of a user or third party written plug-in node where the implementation library installed at the broker does not match the node definition held at the Configuration manager and Control Center.

Ensure that the levels of code installed at the Control Center, Configuration Manager and Broker are all consistent. If they are, identify the supplier of the target object and report the problem to them. If this is IBM, contact your IBM support center.

BIP4041E: Execution group 'default' received an invalid configuration message. See the following messages for details of the error.

The message broker received an invalid configuration message and has not updated its configuration. This can arise as a result of errors in the specification of either message flows or message sets which the configuration manager was unable to detect. It can also result from a message flow requiring a type of node that is not supported by the broker installation, from the broker having become out of step with the configuration database or from other applications sending extraneous messages to the broker's configuration queues (SYSTEM.BROKER.ADMIN.QUEUE & SYSTEM.BROKER.EXECUTIONGROUP.QUEUE).

Check the relevant message flow and message set definitions, check that all necessary plug-ins are installed, perform a complete redeploy of the broker's configuration and ensure that no applications are writing to the broker's configuration queues.

BIP2086E: Broker AMIT_BROKER could only process parts of the internal configuration message.

Parts of the internal configuration message were not processed successfully.

This response indicates that one or more Execution Groups could not process the internal configuration message. Analyse all of the following messages to determine why the internal configuration message could not be processed.

Right Click on new plug-in node Amit in the list of IBM Primitives on the Message Flows page of Control Center causes exception:
_createInputTerminal
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: _createInputTerminal
at com.ibm.broker.plugin.MbNode.createInputTerminal(MbNode.java:137)
at com.ibm.amitnode.Amit.(Amit.java:71)
at com.ibm.amitnode.Amit.(Amit.java:55)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance2(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance1(Class.java(Compiled Code))
at java.util.ResourceBundle.findBundle(ResourceBundle.java(Compiled Code))
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:432)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:350)
at com.ibm.ivm.tools.model.BaseModel.getTranslatedString(BaseModel.java:3536)
at com.ibm.ivm.tools.model.BaseModel.getTranslatedAttribute(BaseModel.java:3399)
at com.ibm.ivm.mqitool.messageflowtype.DescriptionView.handleLinkEvent(DescriptionView.java:89)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.ibm.ivb.jface.Tool$LinkChangedJob.run(Tool.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ivb.jface.Tool.linkChangedImpl(Tool.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ivb.jface.Tool.linkChanged(Tool.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ivb.jface.LinkEventMulticaster.linkChanged(LinkEventMulticaster.java:60)
at com.ibm.ivb.jface.LinkEventMulticaster.linkChanged(LinkEventMulticaster.java:60)
at com.ibm.ivb.jface.Tool.fireLinkEvent(Tool.java:536)
at com.ibm.ivm.tools.tree.NodeTreeSelectionListener.valueChanged(NodeTreeSelectionListener.java:64)
at javax.swing.JTree.fireValueChanged(JTree.java:2062)
at javax.swing.JTree$TreeSelectionRedirector.valueChanged(JTree.java:2361)
at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:589)
at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.notifyPathChange(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:905)
at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.setSelectionPaths(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:251)
at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeSelectionModel.setSelectionPath(DefaultTreeSelectionModel.java:146)
at javax.swing.JTree.setSelectionPath(JTree.java:979)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.selectPathForEvent(BasicTreeUI.java:2107)
at com.ibm.ivm.tools.tree.C3MLWindowsTreeUI.selectPathForEvent(C3MLWindowsTreeUI.java:139)
at com.ibm.ivm.tools.tree.C3MLWindowsTreeUIMouseAdapter.mouseReleased(C3MLWindowsTreeUIMouseAdapter.java:72)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:232)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:232)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3190)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEvent(EventDispatchThread.java(Compiled Code))
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:94)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:85)

camenzind
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Hi folks
We implemented our own java plugin and run the broker on AIX.As you we were unable to run it properly. At startup of the broker we get
Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid END header (bad central directory offset)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java(Compiled Code))
at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java(Compiled Code))
at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.broker.plugin.MbNodeDirector.registerAllNodes(MbNodeDirector.java(Compiled Code))
In the broker log we get than message BIP2080E.
In the readme it's dtated to set the LIBPATH correctly to include the ...AIX/native_threads. But with Java runtime 1.3 this library isn't there. Till now we couldn't find anybody the help with that.
Coz
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hiya,

We have had quite a few nodes working. Now I think one of your problems could be that you are trying to use the class. We always (as per the documentation) use a jar file.

Coz
camenzind
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Hi coz
We use jar files as well. In the meantime I found the problem for one error. Now I can start the broker, but I get
Mar 13 13:50:04 mqsaix01 WMQIv210[52512]: (CSQXE2.JNodeTest)[2057]BIP4041E: Execution group 'JNodeTest' received an invalid configuration message. See the following messages for details of the error. : CSQXE2.eda82971-ec00-0000-0080-b69868b9e40a: /build/S210_P/src/DataFlowEngine/ImbConfigurationNode.cpp: 334: ImbConfigurationNode::evaluate: ComIbmConfigurationNode: ConfigurationNode
Mar 13 13:50:04 mqsaix01 WMQIv210[52512]: (CSQXE2.JNodeTest)[2057]BIP2241E: Configuration message requests creation of message flow node type 'ChOmexJNodeJNode'
in message flow 'JNode_Java_Test_rom'; broker cannot create nodes of this type.
: CSQXE2.eda82971-ec00-0000-0080-b69868b9e40a: /build/S210_P/src/DataFlowEngine/ImbDataFlowManager.cpp: 453: ImbDataFlowManager::createNode: MessageFlow: 4a37933c-ec00-0000-0080-ff4c62e47d2a
Within an WinNT broker the same works properly. I guess, that it has to do with my java environment settings. If you have running java plugins, what did you specify as LIBPATH?
Thanks a lot for your help
suneelsh
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

to implement java plugin node do the following.

1. write the code
->For starters get the sample prg from the examples directory. they are
TransformNode.java and SwitchNode.java
-> complie it. For this include the jpligin.jar in the classes dir in ur
classpath.
-> convert this to a jar.
2. Stop the MQIntegrator broker service from the control panel
3. Place the jar in the jplugin dir
4. Start the broker service.
5. goto the contol center
5. now create a plugin node
6. now give it some name and in the identifier give the same name as that in
code you have given
7. now remove the defaults check . this is because you want MQI to init all the default values for you , if you havent done it manually.
8. now finish the plugin
9. deploy it in flow !!!

dnaren
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

This thread lost it's direction
Does any one posted earlier here still have problems with their java plug-in?

Naren.

[ This Message was edited by: dnaren on 2002-04-14 09:59 ]

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Help Installing Plug-In!!!
Jump to: