Provide connectivity and integration capabilities for enterprises, developers, mobile and machine to machine requirements.
IBM® MQ - Provides a universal messaging backbone to transport messages and data inside and outside your
IBM® MQ Advanced - All the leading capabilities of IBM MQ in a single package ? includes IBM MQ Server, Managed
File Transfer, Advanced Message Security, and Telemetry
IBM® MQ Advanced for Developers - Accelerates application development by providing developers with a copy of IBM
MQ Advanced package.
IBM® MQ Appliance - Provides all the benefits of IBM MQ delivered in a hardware appliance that is simple to manage
and fast to deploy
IBM® Message Hub - IBM Message Hub is a scalable, distributed, high throughput message bus to unite your on-premise and off-premise cloud technologies.
IBM® MQ simplifies and accelerates the integration of diverse applications and business data across multiple platforms. IBM® MQ facilitates the assured, secure and reliable exchange of information between applications, systems, services and file by sending and receiving message data via messaging queues, thereby simplifying the creation and maintenance of business applications.
It delivers Universal Messaging with a broad set of offerings to meet enterprise-wide and application messaging needs, as well as connectivity for the internet of things and mobile devices.
IBM® MQ Appliance
IBM MQ Appliance provides a state-of-the-art MQ appliance, providing all the benefits of IBM MQ V8
delivered in a hardware appliance that is simple to manage and fast to deploy.
- Lower your TCO with simpler maintenance, and lower data storage space and power requirements
- Secure your business with built in High Availability- Paired connectivity to another appliance
- Deploy to partners and remote premises, without requiring local MQ expertise
- Includes IBM MQ Console: Provides a browser-based user interface, offering personalized role-based monitoring and configuration
- Enables seamless integration: Integrates with existing MQ networks and clusters
IBM® Integration Bus
IBM® Integration Bus provides an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) that has been designed for universal connectivity and transformation in heterogeneous IT environments.
Simplify your application integration and make business data available where you need it, when you need it, and in the format you need it in.
- Cost-effective and easy-to-use method of integrating a cross-vendor, best-of-breed application infrastructure.
- Enriches business information flows by securely and seamlessly including data held in packaged applications, databases and files.
- Exploits the power and reliability of IBM® MQ - provides a simple progression from point-to-point messaging to full ESB capability.
- Monitor data flows in a non-intrusive manner and capture significant information for analysis and action.
- Easily develop and reuse connectivity solutions using IBM pre-supplied patterns, or create custom user-defined patterns of common use cases
IBM® Integration Bus helps achieve efficiencies in skills, cost and time-to-value across your middleware solutions
Provides integration for new and composite SOA and BPM applications, optimized for the WebSphere Application Server platform
- Decouples complex integration logic from each application providing consistency in connectivity across point-to-point infrastructure diversity
- Provides service mediation and hosting on common internet-standard application infrastructure based on WAS
- Extends to service registry and repository for SOA solutions with a published catalogues of services supporting dynamic endpoint resolution
- Combines with WebSphere eXtreme Scale to provide elastic caching capabilities with improved system response times and enhanced throughput as redundant calls are stored for rapid access
IBM® DataPower Gateway