ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Select statement with where clause is not working properly

Select statement with where clause is not working properly « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
HJaber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:40 am    Post subject: Select statement with where clause is not working properly Reply with quote

Hello every one,

I am trying to select some data from oracle database and i faced a problem with the where clause as the following:
SET Environment.Data = select KC.* from Database.Table AS KC where KC.KeyT = InputRoot.JSON.Data.KeyType; --> this do not retrieve any data

SET Environment.Data = select KC.* from Database.Table AS KC where KC.KeyT = 'ABC'; --> this retrieve the data correctly

noting that the data location inside the input root is correct, i tried to store it inside environment variable and inside local variable and nothing work...

so how to make it working properly since i can't make the condition with static value(s)

by the way i am on ACE 12

Thanks in advance,
abhi_thri
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Select statement with where clause is not working proper Reply with quote

Knight

HJaber wrote:

noting that the data location inside the input root is correct, i tried to store it inside environment variable and inside local variable and nothing work...

hi...the above seems to be a contradictory statement, if the field path is correct the value should get assigned to variables.

try collecting the user trace for the flow and see what value gets printed for 'InputRoot.JSON.Data.KeyType'

If you add a tracenode to the flow and print the message using {$Root} that should tell you the exact field path for the value you are looking for and then you can use that path in the code.
HJaber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your support

Sorry not to mention that I already solved it

Now I faced a new issue; I can't insert data into database as the following:
INSERT INTO Database.table(REF_ID, KEY_TYPE) VALUES ('234567', 'abc');

it return to me all the time "driver does not support this function"
HJaber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HJaber wrote:
Thanks for your support

Sorry not to mention that I already solved it

Now I faced a new issue; I can't insert data into database as the following:
INSERT INTO Database.table(REF_ID, KEY_TYPE) VALUES ('234567', 'abc');

it return to me all the time "driver does not support this function"

It solved when I check the parameter on the ODBC named "Enable SQLDescribeParam"

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Select statement with where clause is not working properly
Jump to: