ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » which JAVA API to call in CMP-APIs for mqsichangeflowmonitor

which JAVA API to call in CMP-APIs for mqsichangeflowmonitor « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ajaykverma
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: which JAVA API to call in CMP-APIs for mqsichangeflowmonitor Reply with quote

Hi,

We are configuring Jenkins for IIB code deployment. We need to know little details of JAVA API from CMP-APIs that we can call for mqsichangeflowmonitoring command. As we have to enable monitoring events what we configured for MessageFlows.

Can somebody please help us in providing the details for mqsichangeflowmonitoring, i.e. which Java API we can call to run mqsichangeflowmonitoring command?

Thanks,
Ajay
Craig B
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

If you are referring to mqsichangeflowmonitoring with the -s and -i options to specify an EventSourceAddress and whether it is active or not, then there is no alternative in the Java APIs to do this.

With these options specified the mqsichangeflowmonitoring command issues a request to "find me all nodes that have this EventSourceAddress and then update the state on them". Unfortunately the Integration API has no equivalent to this type of request.
ajaykverma
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to use below command:

mqsichangeflowmonitoring <BrokerName> -e <IntegrationServerName> -k <Appname> -c active -j

As no -s and -i we are trying to use.

So can you please help us in knowing which JAVA API we need to call for above command.
Craig B
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

You should be able to do that through the Integration API (CMP).
Get a BrokerProxy using getLocalInstance(String brokerName).
Get an ExecutionGroupProxy using getExecutionGroupByName(String egName).
Get an ApplicationProxy using getApplicationByName(String appName).
Then call getMessageFlows() on the application to get an Enumeration of MessageFlowProxy objects you can iterate over. For each MessageFlowProxy call setRuntimeProperty("This/monitoring", "active");

If your applications have libraries in them then you will need to iterate over the libraries and the flows within them as well.

Alternatively you could try ApplicationProxy.setAllMessageFlowsRuntimeProperty("This/monitoring", "active");
and see if that works for you.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » which JAVA API to call in CMP-APIs for mqsichangeflowmonitor
Jump to: