ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Create many output text files(CSV) from 1 inputfile

Create many output text files(CSV) from 1 inputfile « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
salberto
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:40 am    Post subject: Create many output text files(CSV) from 1 inputfile Reply with quote

Novice

I am in a new project, I have to create an application with the following features:
1.-an external system will send at the end of the day a text file (CSV comma delimited) with all the operations of the day (more than 1000 with different customers and fields like customer, POnumber, date, amount, transactions details, ETC.
2.- the message flow will receive the text file trough FTP.
3.- the message flow needs separate the information and create a text file by customer (one text file by customer: customer1.csv, customer2.csv customers3.csv etc) in CSV format (comma delimited)
4.- ask the contact information by customer (email and another details) trough webservice to another DB2 system and add this information to the text file.
5.- send all the text files generated to another broker application to create the email by customer, enclose the text files according the customer.

I have created the InputFile node configuration and the DFDL definition for the InputFIle and the OutputFile
Also I have the WDLS and webservice configuration to ask the information required.
I need a suggestion regarding how to separate all the input file by costumer and how to create the output files by customer (ESQL).
I appreciate your help and timejavascript:emoticon('')

(sorry for my English, I did my best)
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Create many output text files(CSV) from 1 inputfile Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

salberto wrote:
I need a suggestion regarding how to separate all the input file by costumer

Iterate through the customers and, depending on file size, store the details in the cache, shared rows, database, etc.

salberto wrote:
how to create the output files by customer (ESQL).

Build each customer and send to the relevant files. Look up message propagation and the local environment overrides for the FileOutput node.
salberto
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

HI

Thanks for your help, I have researched how to do it, and now I have a better idea how to do the MF.

Now I have another problem, I need to split the input file according the information inside the document and I have si send the new messages to a queue in CSV format ( I already have all the message model that I need, input and output)

I have created a FOR loop to split the file but is not working, I got just 1 output message (the first condition) and I should got 23 (according my inputfile. I don´t know If I have to create more FOR loops inside the main loop or another type of loop.

do you have any clue?

code:

Code:

DECLARE i INTEGER 1;
      DECLARE x INTEGER 1;
      DECLARE q INTEGER 1;
      DECLARE contratoIN CHARACTER;
      DECLARE numnegocio CHARACTER;
      DECLARE ppadre CHARACTER;
      DECLARE Noperable CHARACTER;
      DECLARE MyDate CHARACTER;

DECLARE ot NAMESPACE 'http://www.ArchivoDelDia.com/output';

SET x = CARDINALITY(InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[]);
      SET q = CARDINALITY(Environment.Variables.in.NameArr[]);

FOR siniestro AS InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[] DO
         IF i <= x THEN
            SET contratoIN = CAST(InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroContrato AS CHARACTER);
            SET numnegocio = CAST(InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroNegocio AS CHARACTER);
            SET ppadre = CAST(InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].PolizaPadre AS CHARACTER);
            SET Noperable = CAST(InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NegocioOperable AS CHARACTER);            

IF contratoIN IS NOT NULL THEN
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroContrato = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroContrato;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroNegocio = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroNegocio;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.PolizaPadre = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].PolizaPadre;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NegocioOperable = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NegocioOperable;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.FechaEnvio = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].FechaEnvio;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroOficina = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroOficina;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroSiniestro = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroSiniestro;

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out1' DELETE NONE;

ELSEIF numnegocio IS NOT NULL THEN

SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroContrato = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroContrato;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroNegocio = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroNegocio;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.PolizaPadre = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].PolizaPadre;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NegocioOperable = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NegocioOperable;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.FechaEnvio = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].FechaEnvio;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroOficina = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroOficina;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroSiniestro = InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroSiniestro;

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out' DELETE NONE;

ELSEIF ppadre IS NOT NULL THEN

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out2' DELETE NONE;

ELSEIF Noperable IS NOT NULL THEN                                 

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out3' DELETE NONE;

END IF;

SET i = i + 1;
         END IF;
         END FOR;

RETURN FALSE;

My input file.
timber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Tip: Instead of writing

code:

please use the code button to format your code. Otherwise it's hard to read.
salberto
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Thank you!

here the code:

Code:

DECLARE i INTEGER 1;
DECLARE x INTEGER 1;
DECLARE q INTEGER 1;

IF i <= x THEN
SET contratoIN = CAST(InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroContrato AS CHARACTER);
SET numnegocio = CAST(InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NumeroNegocio AS CHARACTER);
SET ppadre = CAST(InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].PolizaPadre AS CHARACTER);
SET Noperable = CAST(InputRoot.DFDL.BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL.body[i].NegocioOperable AS CHARACTER);   

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out1' DELETE NONE;

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out' DELETE NONE;

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out2' DELETE NONE;

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out3' DELETE NONE;

END IF;

SET i = i + 1;
END IF;
END FOR;

RETURN FALSE;

timber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

You have missed the whole point of using a FOR loop:
Code:
  IF i <= x THEN

If you use a FOR or WHILE loop then you don't need to use CARDINALITY or counted loops. You can do it like this:
Code:
  IF i <= x THEN
    SET contratoIN = CAST(siniestro.NumeroContrato AS CHARACTER);
...and then you can delete all the counting variables and the code that uses them.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Well, you're propagating to different terminals... And the DELETE None; might not be what you want.

And you haven't said anything about how you are writing the files, or what a user trace shows.
salberto
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

HI all

thanks for your support.

In general I´m not writing output files, I need to send an XML thru webserive to another application (I already have the WSDL and XSD for the output WS).

below is all my message flow:

1-input file (2000 records approximately) like the following example (20 records):

Code:

2222222222|INFO||||12/3/2016|DF|9283912213|2354634|9:30:00 AM|9:40:00 AM|PEPSICO|colision |conductor|Armando|5553245634|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|fvb3432|ford|cabina|2212343342|no|1232432345|2111234345
3333333333|INFO||||12/4/2016|DF|1223098271|1123243|1:45:00 PM|2:00:00 PM|DHL|robo|conductor|Diego|2222334534|NO hay|no hay|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|dde2342|chevrolet|silverado|3243212234|no|2332223422|6443244332
|INFO|4444444444|||12/5/2016|Puebla|2341123232|2333112|3:20:00 PM|3:45:00 PM|COCA|colision |conductor|Jorge|3342223452|NO hay|tercero|no hay|puebla|puebla|928373|hvl3245|ford|chasis|4544321166|si|9595884943|2233434223
5555555555|contact admin||||30/03/2016|Veracruz|9393849343|7746333|7:15:00 PM|7:45:00 PM|PEPSICO|robo|conductor|Jose|2222434334|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|Veracruz|veracruz|928373|LPE3423|nissan|truck|7746380234|si|8383947393|8837438748
6666666666|contact admin||||12/6/2016|DF|8273917282|7735572|9:30:00 AM|9:40:00 AM|PEPSICO|colision |conductor|Armando|1116923243|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|fvb3433|ford|cabina|8912369146|no|12565673692|8898538687
||||7777777777|12/7/2016|DF|8832736291|9474069|1:45:00 PM|2:00:00 PM|DHL|robo|conductor|Diego|229668744.8|NO hay|no hay|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|dde2343|chevrolet|silverado|10702691107|no|15437494359|10495418997
||||8888888888|12/8/2016|Puebla|9902837268|11212565|3:20:00 PM|3:45:00 PM|COCA|colision |conductor|Jorge|657585753.4|NO hay|tercero|no hay|puebla|puebla|928373|hvl3246|ford|chasis|12493013068|si|18309315025|12092299307
2222222222|INFO||||30/03/2017|Veracruz|1190002738|12951062|7:15:00 PM|7:45:00 PM|PEPSICO|robo|conductor|Jose|9544840252|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|Veracruz|veracruz|928373|LPE3424|nissan|truck|14283335028|si|21181135692|13689179617
2222222222|INFO||||12/9/2016|DF|9991827182|14689558|9:30:00 AM|9:40:00 AM|PEPSICO|colision |conductor|Armando|2432094750|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|fvb3434|ford|cabina|16073656989|no|24052956358|15286059927
5555555555|contact admin||||12/10/2016|DF|7732839287|16428055|1:45:00 PM|2:00:00 PM|DHL|robo|conductor|Diego|3319349248|NO hay|no hay|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|dde2344|chevrolet|silverado|17863978950|no|26924777025|16882940237
|INFO||2212322212||12/4/2016|nuevo|8883749993|1123243|1:45:00 PM|2:00:00 PM|DHL|robo|conductor|Diego|2222334534|NO hay|no hay|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|dde2342|chevrolet|silverado|3243212234|no|2332223422|6443244332
5555555555|contact admin||||30/03/2016|Veracruz|9393849343|7746333|7:15:00 PM|7:45:00 PM|PEPSICO|robo|conductor|Jose|2222434334|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|Veracruz|veracruz|928373|LPE3423|nissan|truck|7746380234|si|8383947393|8837438748
6666666666|contact admin||||12/6/2016|DF|8273917282|7735572|9:30:00 AM|9:40:00 AM|PEPSICO|colision |conductor|Armando|1116923243|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|fvb3433|ford|cabina|8912369146|no|12565673692|8898538687
||||7777777777|12/7/2016|DF|8832736291|9474069|1:45:00 PM|2:00:00 PM|DHL|robo|conductor|Diego|229668744.8|NO hay|no hay|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|dde2343|chevrolet|silverado|10702691107|no|15437494359|10495418997
||||8888888888|12/8/2016|Puebla|9902837268|11212565|3:20:00 PM|3:45:00 PM|COCA|colision |conductor|Jorge|657585753.4|NO hay|tercero|no hay|puebla|puebla|928373|hvl3246|ford|chasis|12493013068|si|18309315025|12092299307
2222222222|INFO||||30/03/2017|Veracruz|1190002738|12951062|7:15:00 PM|7:45:00 PM|PEPSICO|robo|conductor|Jose|1544840252|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|Veracruz|veracruz|928373|LPE3424|nissan|truck|14283335028|si|21181135692|13689179617
2222222222|INFO||||12/9/2016|DF|9991827182|14689558|9:30:00 AM|9:40:00 AM|PEPSICO|colision |conductor|Armando|2432094750|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|fvb3434|ford|cabina|16073656989|no|24052956358|15286059927
5555555555|contact admin||||12/10/2016|DF|7732839287|16428055|1:45:00 PM|2:00:00 PM|DHL|robo|conductor|Diego|3319349248|NO hay|no hay|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|dde2344|chevrolet|silverado|17863978950|no|26924777025|16882940237
|INFO||2212322212||12/4/2016|nuevo|8883749993|1123243|1:45:00 PM|2:00:00 PM|DHL|robo|conductor|Diego|2222334534|NO hay|no hay|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|dde2342|chevrolet|silverado|3243212234|no|2332223422|6443244332

-- My DFDL generate the following parse message in XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
- <body>
  <NumeroContrato xsi:type="xs:string">2222222222</NumeroContrato>
  <Sistema xsi:type="xs:string">INFO</Sistema>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/3/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroOficina xsi:type="xs:string">DF</NumeroOficina>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">9283912213</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">2354634</NumeroPoliza>
  <HoraOcurrencia xsi:type="xs:string">9:30:00 AM</HoraOcurrencia>
  <HoraReporte xsi:type="xs:string">9:40:00 AM</HoraReporte>
  <NombreCliente xsi:type="xs:string">PEPSICO</NombreCliente>
  <TipoSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">colision</TipoSiniestro>
  <PersonaReporta xsi:type="xs:string">conductor</PersonaReporta>
  <PersonaConducia xsi:type="xs:string">Armando</PersonaConducia>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">5553245634</NumeroTelefono>
  <Declaracion xsi:type="xs:string">NO hay</Declaracion>
  <Lesionados xsi:type="xs:string">asegurado</Lesionados>
  <ReferenciaAccidente xsi:type="xs:string">no hay</ReferenciaAccidente>
  <Municipio xsi:type="xs:string">coyoacan</Municipio>
  <Estado xsi:type="xs:string">CDMX</Estado>
  <NumMotor xsi:type="xs:string">928373</NumMotor>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">fvb3432</Placas>
  <Vehiculo xsi:type="xs:string">ford</Vehiculo>
  <Modelo xsi:type="xs:string">cabina</Modelo>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">2212343342</NumSerie>
  <Responsable xsi:type="xs:string">no</Responsable>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">1232432345</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">2111234345</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <NumeroContrato xsi:type="xs:string">3333333333</NumeroContrato>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/4/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">1223098271</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">1123243</NumeroPoliza>
  <HoraOcurrencia xsi:type="xs:string">1:45:00 PM</HoraOcurrencia>
  <HoraReporte xsi:type="xs:string">2:00:00 PM</HoraReporte>
  <NombreCliente xsi:type="xs:string">DHL</NombreCliente>
  <TipoSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">robo</TipoSiniestro>
  <PersonaConducia xsi:type="xs:string">Diego</PersonaConducia>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">2222334534</NumeroTelefono>
  <Lesionados xsi:type="xs:string">no hay</Lesionados>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">dde2342</Placas>
  <Vehiculo xsi:type="xs:string">chevrolet</Vehiculo>
  <Modelo xsi:type="xs:string">silverado</Modelo>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">3243212234</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">2332223422</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">6443244332</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <NumeroNegocio xsi:type="xs:string">4444444444</NumeroNegocio>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/5/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroOficina xsi:type="xs:string">Puebla</NumeroOficina>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">2341123232</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">2333112</NumeroPoliza>
  <HoraOcurrencia xsi:type="xs:string">3:20:00 PM</HoraOcurrencia>
  <HoraReporte xsi:type="xs:string">3:45:00 PM</HoraReporte>
  <NombreCliente xsi:type="xs:string">COCA</NombreCliente>
  <PersonaConducia xsi:type="xs:string">Jorge</PersonaConducia>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">3342223452</NumeroTelefono>
  <Lesionados xsi:type="xs:string">tercero</Lesionados>
  <Municipio xsi:type="xs:string">puebla</Municipio>
  <Estado xsi:type="xs:string">puebla</Estado>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">hvl3245</Placas>
  <Modelo xsi:type="xs:string">chasis</Modelo>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">4544321166</NumSerie>
  <Responsable xsi:type="xs:string">si</Responsable>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">9595884943</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">2233434223</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <NumeroContrato xsi:type="xs:string">5555555555</NumeroContrato>
  <Sistema xsi:type="xs:string">contact admin</Sistema>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">30/03/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroOficina xsi:type="xs:string">Veracruz</NumeroOficina>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">9393849343</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">7746333</NumeroPoliza>
  <HoraOcurrencia xsi:type="xs:string">7:15:00 PM</HoraOcurrencia>
  <HoraReporte xsi:type="xs:string">7:45:00 PM</HoraReporte>
  <PersonaConducia xsi:type="xs:string">Jose</PersonaConducia>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">2222434334</NumeroTelefono>
  <Municipio xsi:type="xs:string">Veracruz</Municipio>
  <Estado xsi:type="xs:string">veracruz</Estado>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">LPE3423</Placas>
  <Vehiculo xsi:type="xs:string">nissan</Vehiculo>
  <Modelo xsi:type="xs:string">truck</Modelo>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">7746380234</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">8383947393</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">8837438748</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <NumeroContrato xsi:type="xs:string">6666666666</NumeroContrato>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/6/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">8273917282</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">7735572</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">1116923243</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">fvb3433</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">8912369146</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">12565673692</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">8898538687</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <NegocioOperable xsi:type="xs:string">7777777777</NegocioOperable>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/7/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">8832736291</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">9474069</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">229668744.8</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">dde2343</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">10702691107</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">15437494359</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">10495418997</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <NegocioOperable xsi:type="xs:string">8888888888</NegocioOperable>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/8/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">9902837268</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">11212565</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">657585753.4</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">hvl3246</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">12493013068</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">18309315025</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">12092299307</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">30/03/2017</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">1190002738</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">12951062</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">9544840252</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">LPE3424</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">14283335028</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">21181135692</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">13689179617</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/9/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">9991827182</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">14689558</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">2432094750</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">fvb3434</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">16073656989</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">24052956358</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">15286059927</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/10/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">7732839287</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">16428055</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">3319349248</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">dde2344</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">17863978950</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">26924777025</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">16882940237</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <PolizaPadre xsi:type="xs:string">2212322212</PolizaPadre>
  <NumeroOficina xsi:type="xs:string">nuevo</NumeroOficina>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">8883749993</NumeroSiniestro>
  </body>
- <body>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">30/03/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">9393849343</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">7746333</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">2222434334</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">LPE3423</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">7746380234</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">8383947393</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">8837438748</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <NumeroContrato xsi:type="xs:string">6666666666</NumeroContrato>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/6/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">8273917282</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">7735572</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">1116923243</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">fvb3433</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">8912369146</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">12565673692</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">8898538687</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <NegocioOperable xsi:type="xs:string">7777777777</NegocioOperable>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/7/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">8832736291</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">9474069</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">229668744.8</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">dde2343</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">10702691107</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">15437494359</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">10495418997</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  </body>
- <body>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">30/03/2017</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">1190002738</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">12951062</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">1544840252</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">LPE3424</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">14283335028</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">21181135692</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">13689179617</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/9/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">9991827182</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">14689558</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">2432094750</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">fvb3434</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">16073656989</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">24052956358</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">15286059927</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <FechaEnvio xsi:type="xs:string">12/10/2016</FechaEnvio>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">7732839287</NumeroSiniestro>
  <NumeroPoliza xsi:type="xs:string">16428055</NumeroPoliza>
  <NumeroTelefono xsi:type="xs:string">3319349248</NumeroTelefono>
  <Placas xsi:type="xs:string">dde2344</Placas>
  <NumSerie xsi:type="xs:string">17863978950</NumSerie>
  <Referencia1 xsi:type="xs:string">26924777025</Referencia1>
  <Referencia2 xsi:type="xs:string">16882940237</Referencia2>
  </body>
- <body>
  <PolizaPadre xsi:type="xs:string">2212322212</PolizaPadre>
  <NumeroOficina xsi:type="xs:string">nuevo</NumeroOficina>
  <NumeroSiniestro xsi:type="xs:string">8883749993</NumeroSiniestro>
  </body>
- <body>
  </body>
  </BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL>

2- I have to verify individually all the records (every record is a different operation) that the values in the fields "NegocioOperable" "PolizaPadre " "NumeroContrato" or NegocioOperable exist in my configuration like the following example: (in the future I will get this configuration from a table in DB but is not done yet, meanwhile I´m working with the following local configuration to create my MF)

Code:

SET Environment.Variables.in.NameArr[1] = CAST('2222222222' AS CHARACTER);
      SET Environment.Variables.in.NameArr[2] = CAST('3333333333' AS CHARACTER);
      SET Environment.Variables.in.NameArr[3] = CAST('4444444444' AS CHARACTER);
      SET Environment.Variables.in.NameArr[4] = CAST('5555555555' AS CHARACTER);
      SET Environment.Variables.in.NameArr[5] = CAST('6666666666' AS CHARACTER);
      SET Environment.Variables.in.NameArr[6] = CAST('7777777777' AS CHARACTER);
      SET Environment.Variables.in.NameArr[7] = CAST('8888888888' AS CHARACTER);
      SET Environment.Variables.in.NameArr[8] = CAST('2212322212' AS CHARACTER);      

3.- once I have verified that the record exist in my configuration I will split the file and grouping the records according the value that match with my configuration "NegocioOperable" "PolizaPadre " "NumeroContrato" or NegocioOperable, like the following example for the value NumeroContrato "2222222222" :

Code:

2222222222|INFO||||12/3/2016|DF|9283912213|2354634|9:30:00 AM|9:40:00 AM|PEPSICO|colision |conductor|Armando|5553245634|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|coyoacan|CDMX|928373|fvb3432|ford|cabina|2212343342|no|1232432345|2111234345
      2222222222|INFO||||30/03/2017|Veracruz|1190002738|12951062|7:15:00 PM|7:45:00 PM|PEPSICO|robo|conductor|Jose|9544840252|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|Veracruz|veracruz|928373|LPE3424|nissan|truck|14283335028|si|21181135692|13689179617
      2222222222|INFO||||30/03/2017|Veracruz|1190002738|12951062|7:15:00 PM|7:45:00 PM|PEPSICO|robo|conductor|Jose|1544840252|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|Veracruz|veracruz|928373|LPE3424|nissan|truck|14283335028|si|21181135692|13689179617
      2222222222|INFO||||30/03/2017|Veracruz|NUEVO|12951062|7:15:00 PM|7:45:00 PM|PEPSICO|robo|conductor|Jose|1544840252|NO hay|asegurado|no hay|Veracruz|veracruz|928373|LPE3424|nissan|truck|14283335028|si|21181135692|13689179617

4.- finally I have to create an output XML like the following example, with the information in CSV format (I already have the DFDL tested and working) the section with the information in CSV formal will be in BASE64DECODE format

Code:

<AdjuntoDTO>
    <DocumentoRepresentacionBytesDTO>
     <descripcion>Numero de Contrato 2222222222</descripcion>
     <nombre>Siniestros del_2016-09-23_para_Numero_Contrato 2222222222.CVS</nombre>
      2222222222,INFO,,,,12/3/2016,DF,9283912213,2354634,9:30:00 AM,9:40:00 AM,PEPSICO,colision ,conductor,Armando,5553245634,NO hay,asegurado,no hay,coyoacan,CDMX,928373,fvb3432,ford,cabina,2212343342,no,1232432345,2111234345
      2222222222,INFO,,,,30/03/2017,Veracruz,1190002738,12951062,7:15:00 PM,7:45:00 PM,PEPSICO,robo,conductor,Jose,9544840252,NO hay,asegurado,no hay,Veracruz,veracruz,928373,LPE3424,nissan,truck,14283335028,si,21181135692,13689179617
      2222222222,INFO,,,,12/9/2016,DF,9991827182,14689558,9:30:00 AM,9:40:00 AM,PEPSICO,colision ,conductor,Armando,2432094750,NO hay,asegurado,no hay,coyoacan,CDMX,928373,fvb3434,ford,cabina,16073656989,no,24052956358,15286059927
      2222222222,INFO,,,,30/03/2017,Veracruz,1190002738,12951062,7:15:00 PM,7:45:00 PM,PEPSICO,robo,conductor,Jose,1544840252,NO hay,asegurado,no hay,Veracruz,veracruz,928373,LPE3424,nissan,truck,14283335028,si,21181135692,13689179617
      2222222222,INFO,,,,12/9/2016,DF,9991827182,14689558,9:30:00 AM,9:40:00 AM,PEPSICO,colision ,conductor,Armando,2432094750,NO hay,asegurado,no hay,coyoacan,CDMX,928373,fvb3434,ford,cabina,16073656989,no,24052956358,15286059927
      2222222222,INFO,,,,30/03/2017,Veracruz,NUEVO,12951062,7:15:00 PM,7:45:00 PM,PEPSICO,robo,conductor,Jose,1544840252,NO hay,asegurado,no hay,Veracruz,veracruz,928373,LPE3424,nissan,truck,14283335028,si,21181135692,13689179617
    <DocumentoRepresentacionBytesDTO>
   <AdjuntoDTO>
  <OperacionEnvioMailDTO>
 <OperacionEnvioDTO>
 <TipoEnvioDTO>
<inmediato>true</NS1:inmediato>

Quote:

Well, you're propagating to different terminals... And the DELETE None; might not be what you want.

I have corrected the PROPAGATE statement.

so I am stuck trying to split the file, I have tried with for, repeat and loop, but they are not working properly, they always just take the first condition (IF contratoIN )

I have tried with a REPEAT inside the FOR and the same, this code worked just for the first condition (IF contratoIN ) and send out 5 messages ( the 5 messages with 2222222222 value) with the same file test above

[/code]

Quote:

I have changed the loop code with your recommendation

Code:

SET contratoIN = CAST(siniestro.NumeroContrato AS CHARACTER);
            SET numnegocio = CAST(siniestro.NumeroNegocio AS CHARACTER);
            SET ppadre = CAST(siniestro.PolizaPadre AS CHARACTER);
            SET Noperable = CAST(siniestro.NegocioOperable AS CHARACTER);      

any clue why my loops are not working as expected? checking all conditions and records, I don´t know what I am doing wrong.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

No, I can't say why your loop isn't working.

A User trace can.

Also, you should be using a reference variable instead of indexes, like
Code:
SET contratoIN = siniestro.NumeroContrato;

You might also use the usertrace to examine what you get out of the CAST AS CHARACTER.
salberto
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

let me see if I understand, reference variable instead indexes, using the REFERENCE TO statement? like

Inside the for:
Code:

DECLARE contratoIN REFERENCE TO siniestro.NumeroContrato;
DECLARE numnegocio REFERENCE TO siniestro.NumeroNegocio;
DECLARE ppadre REFERENCE TO siniestro.PolizaPadre;
DECLARE Noperable REFERENCE TO siniestro.NegocioOperable;      

Or just without the cast?

Code:

in this case I think I need to do it for all the fields because now im not using counting variables in order to put all the fields in the output message.
Vitor
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

salberto wrote:
let me see if I understand, reference variable instead indexes, using the REFERENCE TO statement? like

Inside the for:
Code:

DECLARE contratoIN REFERENCE TO siniestro.NumeroContrato;
DECLARE numnegocio REFERENCE TO siniestro.NumeroNegocio;
DECLARE ppadre REFERENCE TO siniestro.PolizaPadre;
DECLARE Noperable REFERENCE TO siniestro.NegocioOperable;      

No.

REFERENCE TO is just the declaration. You can then move the reference anywhere you want, which is what my most worthy associate is suggesting and is much the best way of doing what you need.

Indexes are hideously inefficient, especially with the 2000 records you claim to be processing.
salberto
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Hi all:

below is my trace log

Quote:

No.

REFERENCE TO is just the declaration. You can then move the reference anywhere you want, which is what my most worthy associate is suggesting and is much the best way of doing what you need.

Indexes are hideously inefficient, especially with the 2000 records you claim to be processing.

Thanks for you comments Vitor

Now my code looks like:

Now I got just 1 empty output message.

Code:

BROKER SCHEMA BRK_SiniestrosDelDia

CREATE COMPUTE MODULE NOT_SiniestroFinDia_Split_archivo
   CREATE FUNCTION Main() RETURNS BOOLEAN
   BEGIN

DECLARE i INTEGER 1;
      DECLARE x INTEGER 1;
      DECLARE q INTEGER 1;
      DECLARE w INTEGER 1;
      DECLARE n INTEGER 1;
      DECLARE dia CHARACTER;

SET numnegocio = siniestro.NumeroNegocio;
            SET ppadre = siniestro.PolizaPadre;
            SET Noperable = siniestro.NegocioOperable;            

SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroContrato = siniestro.NumeroContrato;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroNegocio = siniestro.NumeroNegocio;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.PolizaPadre = siniestro.PolizaPadre;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NegocioOperable = siniestro.NegocioOperable;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.FechaEnvio = siniestro.FechaEnvio;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroOficina = siniestro.NumeroOficina;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroSiniestro = siniestro.NumeroSiniestro;

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out1';

SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroContrato = siniestro.NumeroContrato;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroNegocio = siniestro.NumeroNegocio;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.PolizaPadre = siniestro.PolizaPadre;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NegocioOperable = siniestro.NegocioOperable;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.FechaEnvio = siniestro.FechaEnvio;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroOficina = siniestro.NumeroOficina;
                                 SET OutputRoot.DFDL.ot:Archivo_SALIDA_CSV.SiniestroBody.NumeroSiniestro = siniestro.NumeroSiniestro;

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out';

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out2';

PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out3';

END IF;

END FOR;

RETURN TRUE;
   END;

TRACE:

[code:1:ce589df7ed]
( ['MQROOT' : 0x1885e8b0]
(0x01000000:Name):RecoverableException = (
(0x03000000:NameValue):File = 'F:\build\slot1\S000_P\src\DataFlowEngine\MessageServices\ImbDataFlowNode.cpp' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Line = 1239 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Function = 'ImbDataFlowNode::createExceptionList' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Type = 'ComIbmComputeNode' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Name = 'BRK_SiniestrosDelDia/NOT_SiniestroFinDia#FCMComposite_1_13' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Label = 'BRK_SiniestrosDelDia.NOT_SiniestroFinDia.Split archivo' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Catalog = 'BIPmsgs' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Severity = 3 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Number = 2230 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = 'Node throwing exception' (CHARACTER)
(0x01000000:Name ):Insert = (
(0x03000000:NameValue):Type = 14 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = 'BRK_SiniestrosDelDia.NOT_SiniestroFinDia.Split archivo' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x01000000:Name ):RecoverableException = (
(0x03000000:NameValue):File = 'F:\build\slot1\S000_P\src\DataFlowEngine\ImbRdl\ImbRdlStatementGroup.cpp' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Line = 795 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Function = 'SqlStatementGroup::execute' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Type = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Name = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Label = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Number = 2488 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = 'Error detected, rethrowing' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Type = 5 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = 'BRK_SiniestrosDelDia.NOT_SiniestroFinDia_Split_archivo.Main' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = '60.12' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = 'PROPAGATE TO TERMINAL 'Out1' FINALIZE DEFAULT DELETE DEFAULT;' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x01000000:Name ):SqlException = (
(0x03000000:NameValue):File = 'F:\build\slot1\S000_P\src\DataFlowEngine\SQLNodeLibrary\ImbComputeNode.cpp' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Line = 650 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Function = 'ImbComputeNode::propagateToTerminal' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Type = 'ComIbmComputeNode' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Name = 'BRK_SiniestrosDelDia/NOT_SiniestroFinDia#FCMComposite_1_13' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Label = 'BRK_SiniestrosDelDia.NOT_SiniestroFinDia.Split archivo' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Number = 4009 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = 'Invalid terminal' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Type = 2 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = '-1' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = 'SPS001' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Text = 'Out1' (CHARACTER)
)
)
)
)
) ( ['GENERICROOT' : 0x1885d260]
(0x01000000:Name):Properties = ( ['GENERICPROPERTYPARSER' : 0x133fff50]
(0x03000000:NameValue):MessageSet = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):MessageType = '{}:BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):MessageFormat = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Encoding = 546 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):CodedCharSetId = 850 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Transactional = FALSE (BOOLEAN)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Persistence = FALSE (BOOLEAN)
(0x03000000:NameValue):CreationTime = GMTTIMESTAMP '2016-09-23 21:20:06.340' (GMTTIMESTAMP)
(0x03000000:NameValue):ExpirationTime = -1 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Priority = 0 (INTEGER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):ReplyIdentifier = X'' (BLOB)
(0x03000000:NameValue):ReplyProtocol = 'FILE' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Topic = NULL
(0x03000000:NameValue):ContentType = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):IdentitySourceType = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):IdentitySourceToken = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):IdentitySourcePassword = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):IdentitySourceIssuedBy = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):IdentityMappedType = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):IdentityMappedToken = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):IdentityMappedPassword = '' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):IdentityMappedIssuedBy = '' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x01000000:Name):DFDL = ( ['dfdl' : 0x5d1aed0]
(0x01000000:Name):BRK_SiniestrosDelDia_MODEL = (
(0x01000000:Name):body = (
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroContrato = '2222222222' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Sistema = 'INFO' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/3/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroOficina = 'DF' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '9283912213' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '2354634' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):HoraOcurrencia = '9:30:00 AM' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):HoraReporte = '9:40:00 AM' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NombreCliente = 'PEPSICO' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):TipoSiniestro = 'colision' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):PersonaReporta = 'conductor' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):PersonaConducia = 'Armando' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '5553245634' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Declaracion = 'NO hay' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Lesionados = 'asegurado' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):ReferenciaAccidente = 'no hay' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Municipio = 'coyoacan' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Estado = 'CDMX' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumMotor = '928373' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'fvb3432' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Vehiculo = 'ford' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Modelo = 'cabina' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '2212343342' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Responsable = 'no' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '1232432345' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '2111234345' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroContrato = '3333333333' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/4/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '1223098271' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '1123243' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):HoraOcurrencia = '1:45:00 PM' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):HoraReporte = '2:00:00 PM' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NombreCliente = 'DHL' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):TipoSiniestro = 'robo' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):PersonaConducia = 'Diego' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '2222334534' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Lesionados = 'no hay' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'dde2342' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Vehiculo = 'chevrolet' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Modelo = 'silverado' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '3243212234' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '2332223422' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '6443244332' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroNegocio = '4444444444' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/5/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroOficina = 'Puebla' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '2341123232' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '2333112' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):HoraOcurrencia = '3:20:00 PM' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):HoraReporte = '3:45:00 PM' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NombreCliente = 'COCA' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):PersonaConducia = 'Jorge' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '3342223452' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Lesionados = 'tercero' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Municipio = 'puebla' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Estado = 'puebla' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'hvl3245' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Modelo = 'chasis' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '4544321166' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Responsable = 'si' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '9595884943' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '2233434223' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroContrato = '5555555555' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Sistema = 'contact admin' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '30/03/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroOficina = 'Veracruz' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '9393849343' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '7746333' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):HoraOcurrencia = '7:15:00 PM' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):HoraReporte = '7:45:00 PM' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):PersonaConducia = 'Jose' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '2222434334' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Municipio = 'Veracruz' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Estado = 'veracruz' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'LPE3423' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Vehiculo = 'nissan' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Modelo = 'truck' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '7746380234' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '8383947393' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '8837438748' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroContrato = '6666666666' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/6/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '8273917282' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '7735572' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '1116923243' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'fvb3433' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '8912369146' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '12565673692' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '8898538687' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NegocioOperable = '7777777777' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/7/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '8832736291' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '9474069' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '229668744.8' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'dde2343' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '10702691107' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '15437494359' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '10495418997' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NegocioOperable = '8888888888' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/8/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '9902837268' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '11212565' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '657585753.4' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'hvl3246' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '12493013068' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '18309315025' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '12092299307' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '30/03/2017' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '1190002738' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '12951062' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '9544840252' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'LPE3424' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '14283335028' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '21181135692' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '13689179617' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/9/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '9991827182' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '14689558' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '2432094750' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'fvb3434' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '16073656989' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '24052956358' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '15286059927' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/10/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '7732839287' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '16428055' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '3319349248' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'dde2344' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '17863978950' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '26924777025' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '16882940237' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):PolizaPadre = '2212322212' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroOficina = 'nuevo' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '8883749993' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '30/03/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '9393849343' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '7746333' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '2222434334' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'LPE3423' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '7746380234' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '8383947393' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '8837438748' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroContrato = '6666666666' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/6/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '8273917282' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '7735572' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '1116923243' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'fvb3433' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '8912369146' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '12565673692' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '8898538687' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NegocioOperable = '7777777777' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/7/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '8832736291' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '9474069' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '229668744.8' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'dde2343' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '10702691107' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '15437494359' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '10495418997' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'hvl3246' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '12493013068' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '18309315025' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '12092299307' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '30/03/2017' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '1190002738' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '12951062' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '1544840252' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'LPE3424' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '14283335028' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '21181135692' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '13689179617' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/9/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '9991827182' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '14689558' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '2432094750' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'fvb3434' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '16073656989' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '24052956358' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '15286059927' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):FechaEnvio = '12/10/2016' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '7732839287' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroPoliza = '16428055' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroTelefono = '3319349248' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Placas = 'dde2344' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumSerie = '17863978950' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia1 = '26924777025' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Referencia2 = '16882940237' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):PolizaPadre = '2212322212' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroOficina = 'nuevo' (CHARACTER)
(0x03000000:NameValue):NumeroSiniestro = '8883749993' (CHARACTER)
)
(0x03000000:NameValue):Refere
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Invalid Terminal: Out1.

Should that have been out1?
salberto
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Hi all

Thanks for your support, my for loop is working as expected now.

meanwhile the database table is done, I put the values to validate the input records inside IF statement. now I am not using indexes.

In my input test file I have 30 records and at the end in my output terminal I got 14 messages (just the records that match with my criteria)

Now I have another question, what you suggest is the best option to extract just the records and create 1 message by value. I do not know is the SELECT statement in another loop is a good option. or the collector node (I have tried but this option is not working now).

for example,

message 1
LocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros and all the record with 2222222222 (child of siniestros)

Message 2
LocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros and all the record with 3333333333

Message 3
LocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros and all the record with 4444444444

Code:

SET numnegocio = siniestro.NumeroNegocio;
         SET ppadre =siniestro.PolizaPadre;
         SET Noperable = siniestro.NegocioOperable;
         --INFO

IF contratoIN IS NOT NULL AND contratoIN = '2222222222' OR contratoIN = '3333333333' OR contratoIN = '4444444444' OR contratoIN = '5555555555' OR contratoIN = '6666666666' OR
            numnegocio IS NOT NULL AND numnegocio = '2222222222' OR numnegocio = '3333333333' OR numnegocio = '4444444444' OR numnegocio = '5555555555' OR numnegocio = '6666666666' OR
            ppadre IS NOT NULL AND ppadre = '2222222222' OR ppadre = '3333333333' OR ppadre = '4444444444' OR ppadre = '5555555555' OR ppadre = '6666666666' OR
            Noperable IS NOT NULL AND Noperable = '2222222222' OR Noperable = '3333333333' OR Noperable = '4444444444' OR Noperable = '5555555555' OR Noperable = '6666666666' THEN

CREATE LASTCHILD OF OutputLocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros NAME 'siniestro';
            SET OutputLocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros.NumeroContrato = contratoIN;
            SET OutputLocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros.NumeroNegocio = numnegocio;
            SET OutputLocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros.PolizaPadre = ppadre;
            SET OutputLocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros.NegocioOperable =Noperable;
            SET OutputLocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros.NumeroSiniestro = siniestro.NumeroSiniestro;   
            SET OutputLocalEnvironment.XMLNSC.body.siniestros.NumeroPoliza = siniestro.NumeroPoliza;      
            PROPAGATE;   

END IF;

END FOR;

RETURN FALSE;

thanks for your opinions
timber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

You have been given a fair amount of free training and advice on this thread. You have posted *very* large quantities of your code and data, which implies that you expect us to read it all (otherwise you would have taken some of your time to reduce the number of lines).

I think now is the time for you to do some investigations and experiments of your own. Feel free to open a new thread if you get a new problem. If you do, please keep the length of your posts to a minimum; it is possible to explain your problem in a couple of paragraphs if you devote some time to it.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Create many output text files(CSV) from 1 inputfile
Jump to: