ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General Discussion » Web Service - Request/Response SOAP Reply

Web Service - Request/Response SOAP Reply « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
samuel21d
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Web Service - Request/Response SOAP Reply Reply with quote

Hello, please I need your help.

Currently I developed a MQ Web Service Request/Response.

The Request flow start with a SOAP Input node. In the node outs"Catch and timeout" is connected a subflow.

Each flow (Request and response) have the same subflow for handle the no controlled errors. In the Request flow is connected on the SOAP Input node, in the response flow is connected on the MQInput node.

In this subflows exists a Log4j for write the error in a log, and a SOAP Reply node.

When I execute the petition, and the back-end don't responds, occurs a timeout, the Subflow in the Rq flow works perfectly and writes the timeout error in the log, and returns the response to the client.

When the back-end responds, and the response causes a parse error in the response flow, the subflow in the response works perfectly too, writes the error in the log, and returns the answer to the client, BUT, apparently occurs a timeout too, and, the subflow in the Request flow also registers the error.

The question is, Why if the response flow have his own SOAPReply node in the subflow, occurs a timeout? and why the subflow in the request is actioned and write in log?

Some extra info:

It occurs when I overwrite the SOAP Reply Identifier in the subflow. (I make this because if I don't, a error "Invalid SOAP Reply Identifier" appear.

I replaced the Reply Identifier in the localenvironment for the original request Identifier.

Sorry for my english, I hope anyone can help me.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Timeout can occur no matter what. This happens when the request decides the server it's calling is simply taking too long.

I would aim your troubleshooting at the SOAP Reply Identifier.

Take a user trace, and see what it is before you do the overwrite. Maybe you have forgotten to set compute node mode to pass local environment somewhere...

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General Discussion » Web Service - Request/Response SOAP Reply
Jump to: