ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Could not find element or attribute

Could not find element or attribute « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
grasher134
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:58 am    Post subject: Could not find element or attribute Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hello,

Wanted to try Service Facade to WebSphere MQ: request-response pattern, as I was interested in creating Soap request response service which includes mq req-res (as some of our systems work with mq only).

Got stuck on a stupid problem. At first I created my own wsdl from message set. Generated flows, based on it. Wanted to test and got this error. It couldn't find my "Request" element.

Remade message set and wsdl from scratch several times, thought I forgot something. It didn't work. Then I googled for sample wsdls - found this one http://www.tutorialspoint.com/wsdl/wsdl_example.htm . Imported it as a message model.

It didn't work either - Could not find element or attribute"sayHello".

Found only 1 topic about this here. That guy recreated everything from scratch and it worked.

Second question - about this pattern. As I understand - I don't have to use SOAP nodes to achieve this result. As our organisation mostly uses HTTP requests and I can promote HTTP request Identifier through the whole process instead of SOAP ReplyIdentifier.

Sorry for my English.
mayheminMQ
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

Can you give a snippet from your wsdl or related xsd where there is a definition for the element that is stated as missing? Really need to see wsdl definition to see if you have missed anything.
grasher134
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

mayheminMQ wrote:
Can you give a snippet from your wsdl or related xsd where there is a definition for the element that is stated as missing? Really need to see wsdl definition to see if you have missed anything.

I provided the link above

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/wsdl/wsdl_example.htm
mayheminMQ
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

I just tried creating a message model and it worked perfectly.
I copied the wsdl from the link and created a file.
Opened up my toolkit, created a new Message Model application and imported the wsdl with 2 warnings which were Description Resource Path Location Type
WS-I BP 1.1: (BP2406) The soap:body must specify a "use" attribute with the value "literal". trial.wsdl /MessageModel line 31 WSDL Validation Problem
and
Description Resource Path Location Type
WS-I BP 1.1: (BP2406) The soap:body must specify a "use" attribute with the value "literal". trial.wsdl /PlayingArnd line 31 WSDL Validation Problem

Did not stop my import and it was successful. I am using IIB 10.0.0.3.[/img]
grasher134
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

I imported it successfully too. Now, can you create a pattern named "Service Facade to WebSphere MQ: request-response pattern", using that wsdl. And run one test on it? I need you just to get through input node, as I get my error there.
mayheminMQ
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

Oh dang. The network I am on is not letting me pull the pattern from GITHUB(in IIB 10, they have moved to gitHub). I will try and see if I can do it from my home over the weekend.

Update: I read about the Pattern and created a little flow which starts with SOAP Input Node. I imported the WSDL there and send in a sample request created from the wsdl using SOAP UI. I hit the end point and it did clear the SOAPInput node without any errors.

The input that was autogenerated from the wsdl is as below
Code:
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:examples:helloservice">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:sayHello soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
         <firstName xsi:type="xsd:string">?</firstName>
      </urn:sayHello>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Could not find element or attribute
Jump to: