ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » [HELP] NAMESPACE PROBLEM

[HELP] NAMESPACE PROBLEM « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
anon_kb
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:12 am    Post subject: [HELP] NAMESPACE PROBLEM Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi Guys,

Dont whats the problem with this array. Code seems correct. I tried to get the value of count and it gives me 2. But when it loops it doesnt work. Is there anything wrong with my code? anyway I cant debug on my environment thats why its really hard for me to pinpoint such error. THANKS

Input xml
<SQSData>
<LOT>
<LOT_NUMBER>1</LOT_NUMBER>
</LOT>
<LOT_NUMBER>2</LOT_NUMBER>
</LOT>
</SQSDATA>

Expected Output
<Attachment>
<LOT>
</LOT>
</LOT>
</Attachment>

Code:
DECLARE count INT;
         DECLARE lotCount INT;
         SET lotCount = CARDINALITY(SQSData.LOT[]);
         SET count = 1;
         WHILE (count <= lotCount) DO      
            SET shipmentHeaderOutRef.namespace1:Attachment[count] = SQSData.LOT[count];
            SET count = count + 1;
         END WHILE;

Last edited by anon_kb on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
timber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Don't use CARDINALITY and counted loops. It is much simpler and easier to use a FOR loop.

re: debugging, you simply cannot work without some way of diagnosing errors. Either install the IIB toolkit on your own machine ( and do most of your development work there ), or explain to your manager that you cannot implement message flows 'blind'.
anon_kb
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

timber wrote:
Don't use CARDINALITY and counted loops. It is much simpler and easier to use a FOR loop.

re: debugging, you simply cannot work without some way of diagnosing errors. Either install the IIB toolkit on your own machine ( and do most of your development work there ), or explain to your manager that you cannot implement message flows 'blind'.

Hi Timber.

All I have to do is copy that repeating fields of LOT to a tag of an outputroot ATTACHMENT . I've already installed IIB and already use it on my previous developments but right now I dont know whats wrong but it gives me an error once I deploy. Cant find the queue. tried to reinstall same problem. Its really hard to work like this.
Vitor
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

anon_kb wrote:
All I have to do is copy that repeating fields of LOT to a tag of an outputroot ATTACHMENT

And CARDINALITY (as my worthy associate points out) is not the best way of doing that.

anon_kb wrote:
. I've already installed IIB and already use it on my previous developments but right now I dont know whats wrong but it gives me an error once I deploy. Cant find the queue. tried to reinstall same problem.

So you've posted the code here because you can't get your code to work & can't get the debugger to work? Do you plan to do this every time you hit a problem because that's going to slow down your development a lot.

There are 2 errors I can see in your code, but given that you've now hosed up your environment so the code doesn't deploy that's probably irrelevant now.

anon_kb wrote:
Its really hard to work like this.

Yes it is. So you should probably stabilize your environment before proceeding.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

There are no ARRAYs in IIB, or even array structures.

There are ROWs, and sibling nodes.

I'm guessing that you mean "after the flow is deployed and starts processing a message" by "once I deploy".

There is a section in the knowledge center on troubleshooting.
mgk
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padawan

As suggested sorting out your environment is a good idea. However, having said that if all you are trying to do is copy whole sections of the message around unchanged then you are making this more complicated that it needs to be. Assuming a valid XML input message (your example is not) then for this message:

Code:
<SQSData>
 <LOT>
 </LOT>
  <LOT>
 </LOT>
 </SQSData>

This code:

Code:
SET OutputRoot.XMLNSC.ShipmentHeader.Attachment = InputRoot.XMLNSC.SQSData;

Produces this output message:

Code:
<ShipmentHeader>
  <Attachment>
    <LOT>
    </LOT>
    <LOT>
     </LOT>
  </Attachment>
</ShipmentHeader>

You should be able to adapt this to your needs. The reason this works is that IIB will copy whole tree sections and their children automatically.

Kind regards.
anon_kb
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

mgk wrote:
As suggested sorting out your environment is a good idea. However, having said that if all you are trying to do is copy whole sections of the message around unchanged then you are making this more complicated that it needs to be. Assuming a valid XML input message (your example is not) then for this message:

Code:
<SQSData>
 <LOT>
 </LOT>
  <LOT>
 </LOT>
 </SQSData>

This code:

Code:
SET OutputRoot.XMLNSC.ShipmentHeader.Attachment = InputRoot.XMLNSC.SQSData;

Produces this output message:

Code:
<ShipmentHeader>
  <Attachment>
    <LOT>
    </LOT>
    <LOT>
     </LOT>
  </Attachment>
</ShipmentHeader>

You should be able to adapt this to your needs. The reason this works is that IIB will copy whole tree sections and their children automatically.

Kind regards.

Hi mgk, Actually I already tried this, created another flow and it works but when I insert the modification on the flow. It doesn't work. Thanks for your suggestions guys. I'll request for a stabilize environment on this.

EDIT: I've tried to output the error and here it is.

Error:Element must have a namespace specified if there is a default namespace in scope

Just wondering as what I have said I've created a test flow and test the code and it works but when I transfer the code to the final flow. It gives me this error also on my other elements I've never put a namespace but this one requires it.
timber
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Quote:
Error:Element must have a namespace specified if there is a default namespace in scope
Thanks for quoting the error. The message tree under OutputRoot.XMLNSC contains a default namespace ( probably on the document root tag ). Your ESQL is creating elements with no namespace within the scope of that default namespace. Almost certainly a mistake, which is why XMLNSC flags it up.

The fix is simple; assign the correct namespace to everything that you put in OutputRoot.XMLNSC. That may require you to use a loop instead of mgk's single-line copy.
anon_kb
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

timber wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for quoting the error. The message tree under OutputRoot.XMLNSC contains a default namespace ( probably on the document root tag ). Your ESQL is creating elements with no namespace within the scope of that default namespace. Almost certainly a mistake, which is why XMLNSC flags it up.

The fix is simple; assign the correct namespace to everything that you put in OutputRoot.XMLNSC. That may require you to use a loop instead of mgk's single-line copy.

Hi Timber, thanks for the answer just wondering I've use same structure as other elements and it runs succefuly but when I map this structure it gives me an error.

EDIT:
I tried to navigate until <LOT_NUMBER>1</LOT_NUMBER> and I get its value. But when I tried to copy the whole tree then it gives me that error
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Let us be clear. There is no default namespace in ESQL. Each element needs to have its namespace set. Hence the reference to a loop by timber.

Have fun
timber
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Quote:
just wondering I've use same structure as other elements and it runs succefuly but when I map this structure it gives me an error
Quote:
I tried to navigate until <LOT_NUMBER>1</LOT_NUMBER> and I get its value. But when I tried to copy the whole tree then it gives me that error
You need to understand exactly what is happening in the message flow. When you create the output message tree using ESQL, you are just building a structure in memory. The namespace-related error is happening when the message tree is passed to the output node, and the XMLNSC parser tries to write it as an XML document.
In other words, you now have an output message tree - but it cannot be turned into a valid XML document until you set the correct namespace on every element.
anon_kb
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

timber wrote:
Quote:
just wondering I've use same structure as other elements and it runs succefuly but when I map this structure it gives me an error
Quote:
You need to understand exactly what is happening in the message flow. When you create the output message tree using ESQL, you are just building a structure in memory. The namespace-related error is happening when the message tree is passed to the output node, and the XMLNSC parser tries to write it as an XML document.
In other words, you now have an output message tree - but it cannot be turned into a valid XML document until you set the correct namespace on every element.

Hi Timber,

I understand your explanation. I'm trying to solve the issue now, anyway heres the full XML and Code

Quote:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<BSMERPShipmentConfirm>
<HEADER>
<Version>2.0</Version>
<DispatchingMode>INTER</DispatchingMode>
</HEADER>
<DETAIL>
<DeliveryNumber>DN1</DeliveryNumber>
<ShipTo>SHIP1</ShipTo>
</DETAIL>
<DETAIL>
<DeliveryNumber>MANUAL DISPATCH</DeliveryNumber>
<ShipTo>SHIP1</ShipTo>
</DETAIL>
<DETAIL>
<ShipTo>SHIP1</ShipTo>
</DETAIL>
<DETAIL>
<ShipTo>SHIP1</ShipTo>
</DETAIL>
<DETAIL>
<ShipTo>SHIP1</ShipTo>
</DETAIL>
<SQSData>
<LOT>
<LotNumber>28501</LotNumber>
<ShipTo>SHIP</ShipTo>
<CODNIF> </CODNIF>
<CODNIP> </CODNIP>
<FECFAB>2015-10-12 00:00:00</FECFAB>
</LOT>
<LOT>
<LotNumber>28502</LotNumber>
<ShipTo>SHIP</ShipTo>
<CODNIF> </CODNIF>
<CODNIP> </CODNIP>
</LOT>
</SQSData>
<DATABLOCK>
<Pallet>
<LO_HUECO_NUT>
<TIPALM>EX</TIPALM>
<CODALM>PK</CODALM>
<CODHUE>---</CODHUE>
<NRONUT>106010</NRONUT>
</LO_HUECO_NUT>
<LO_NUT>
<NRONUT>106010</NRONUT>
<CODPRO>SBR2382-A-LBNA</CODPRO>
<CODIDO>28501-PG05522-03</CODIDO>
<CANIDO>0.980392</CANIDO>
<FECTEO>2015-10-12 00:00:00</FECTEO>
<ENDFAB>2015-10-12 00:00:00</ENDFAB>
<TICKNR> </TICKNR>
<CONTID> </CONTID>
</LO_NUT>
</Pallet>
</DATABLOCK>
</BSMERPShipmentConfirm>

Code:

CREATE COMPUTE MODULE Sub_PMU_WMB_AGP00_001_MapAGP
   -- Declaring name spaces -- START
   DECLARE namespace1 NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9';
   DECLARE namespace2 NAMESPACE 'http://www.gic.site.com/oagis/9/site/1';
   DECLARE xsi NAMESPACE 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance';
   -- Declaring name spaces -- END    
   CREATE FUNCTION Main() RETURNS BOOLEAN
   BEGIN
      CALL CopyMessageHeaders();
   --   CALL CopyEntireMessage();   
      DELETE FIELD OutputRoot.MQRFH2;
      DECLARE shipConfirmInRef REFERENCE TO InputRoot.XMLNSC.TSTERPShipmentConfirm;
      DECLARE tstSQSData REFERENCE TO shipConfirmInRef.SQSData;

DELETE FIELD OutputRoot.MQRFH2;         
      SET OutputRoot.XMLNSC.(XMLNSC.XmlDeclaration)*.(XMLNSC.Attribute)Version = '1.0';
      SET OutputRoot.XMLNSC.(XMLNSC.XmlDeclaration)*.(XMLNSC.Attribute)Encoding = 'UTF-8';
      CREATE FIELD OutputRoot.XMLNSC.namespace1:AcknowledgeShipment;
      DECLARE ackShipmentOutRef REFERENCE TO OutputRoot.XMLNSC.namespace1:AcknowledgeShipment;
      CALL BSMNameSpaceCreations(ackShipmentOutRef);
      CALL TEST(tstSQSData, ackShipmentOutRef);   
        RETURN TRUE;   
   END;

-- The below procedure maps the Shipment Confirm namespaces.
   CREATE PROCEDURE BSMNameSpaceCreations(IN ackShipmentOutRef REFERENCE)
      BEGIN
         -- Setting the namespaces.   
         SET ackShipmentOutRef.(XMLNSC.NamespaceDecl)xmlns:gic = namespace2 ;
         SET ackShipmentOutRef.(XMLNSC.NamespaceDecl)xmlns = namespace1;      
         SET ackShipmentOutRef.(XMLNSC.NamespaceDecl)releaseID = '9';
   END;

CREATE PROCEDURE TEST(IN bsmSQSData REFERENCE, IN ackShipmentOutRef REFERENCE) BEGIN
      CREATE FIELD ackShipmentOutRef.namespace1:DataArea.namespace2:Shipment;
      DECLARE shipmentOutRef REFERENCE TO ackShipmentOutRef.namespace1:DataArea.namespace2:Shipment;

CREATE FIELD shipmentOutRef.namespace2:ShipmentHeader;
      DECLARE shipmentHeaderOutRef REFERENCE TO shipmentOutRef.namespace2:ShipmentHeader;

SET shipmentHeaderOutRef.namespace1:Attachment = tstSQSData;
   END;

CREATE PROCEDURE CopyMessageHeaders() BEGIN
   DECLARE I INTEGER 1;
   DECLARE J INTEGER;
   SET J = CARDINALITY(InputRoot.*[]);
   WHILE I < J DO
      SET OutputRoot.*[I] = InputRoot.*[I];
      SET I = I + 1;
   END WHILE;
END;

CREATE PROCEDURE CopyEntireMessage() BEGIN
   SET OutputRoot = InputRoot;
END;
END MODULE;

Note: I've created a test mapping just based on the structure on which I got the error. I test it and I got the same error
anon_kb
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

fjb_saper wrote:
Code:

This part of your code is problematic. 'xmlns' is a specific namespace defined in W3... and has nothing in common with namespace1.

Fix your code!

Hi FJB,

Thanks for your reply. What do you mean by nothing in common? actually i tried to leave the xmlns blank and it worked but it gives me default namespace (NS1:). I tried to access other elements and it worked except for that SQSData part where I have to copy the whole structure.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

anon_kb wrote:
fjb_saper wrote:
Code:

This part of your code is problematic. 'xmlns' is a specific namespace defined in W3... and has nothing in common with namespace1.

Fix your code!

Hi FJB,

Thanks for your reply. What do you mean by nothing in common? actually i tried to leave the xmlns blank and it worked but it gives me default namespace (NS1:). I tried to access other elements and it worked except for that SQSData part where I have to copy the whole structure.

Sorry not enough coffee/OJ in the morning... I missed the part where you were obviously trying to declare a default namespace. Just be aware that you still need to assign the namespace to any of the elements.

So the XMLNSC.NameSpaceDecl does not set any namespaces on the document. It only determines what the namespace / prefix will look like on the document (appearance or display of the namespace). If no namespace declaration is done the namespace will follow an autonumbering scheme... In order for any namespace to be assigned to an element in ESQL, including the default one you have to:
  1. declare it in ESQL (declare xyz namespace '.....'; )
  2. assign it to the element:
    SET ref.namespace:elementname = elementvalue;

Have fun
anon_kb
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

fjb_saper wrote:
anon_kb wrote:
fjb_saper wrote:
Code:

Fix your code!

Hi FJB,

Sorry not enough coffee/OJ in the morning... I missed the part where you were obviously trying to declare a default namespace. Just be aware that you still need to assign the namespace to any of the elements.

So the XMLNSC.NameSpaceDecl does not set any namespaces on the document. It only determines what the namespace / prefix will look like on the document (appearance or display of the namespace). If no namespace declaration is done the namespace will follow an autonumbering scheme... In order for any namespace to be assigned to an element in ESQL, including the default one you have to:
  1. declare it in ESQL (declare xyz namespace '.....'; )
  2. assign it to the element:
    SET ref.namespace:elementname = elementvalue;

Have fun

Hi FJB,

Sorry but I still dont get about this If no namespace declaration is done the namespace will follow an autonumbering scheme

Declare it in esql
1. DECLARE namespace1 NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9';
DECLARE namespace2 NAMESPACE 'http://www.gic.site.com/oagis/9/site/1';
DECLARE xsi NAMESPACE 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance';

2. Assign
SET shipmentHeaderOutRef.namespace1:Attachment = tstSQSData;

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » [HELP] NAMESPACE PROBLEM
Jump to: