ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Integration Server not deleting

Integration Server not deleting « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
bdrummond
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:22 am    Post subject: Integration Server not deleting Reply with quote

Disciple

I am trying to delete an Integration Server (Linux v9.0.0.3) but am unable to do so via either the Toolkit or the command line. I am also unable to delete a library from the Integration Server or deploy any other resources to it.

When deleting from the command line, I get the following error:

Quote:
mqsideleteexecutiongroup <Broker> -e <Integration Server>
BIP1127I: This command will implicitly remove the following resource(s): CSSU.libzip, CORP_PerilsLookupService_MS.xsdzip, CORP_PerilsLookup_Constants.esql.
BIP1130I: Deleting the execution group from broker '<Broker>'...
BIP1129E: The execution group could not be deleted.

The utility was asked to delete execution group '<Integration Server>' on broker '<Broker>', but it was not completed successfully.

Determine the cause of the problem by reviewing the following error messages. If the problem persists, contact your IBM support representative.
BIP2087E: Broker '<Broker>' was unable to process the internal configuration message.

The entire internal configuration message failed to be processed successfully.

Use the messages following this message to determine the reasons for the failure. If the problem cannot be resolved after reviewing these messages, contact your IBM Support center. Enabling service trace may help determine the cause of the failure.
BIP4041E: Execution group '<Integration Server>' received an administration request that encountered an exception.

While attempting to process an administration request, an exception was encountered. No updates have been made to the configuration of the execution group.

Review related error messages to determine why the administration request failed.
BIP1269S: Could not delete 'CORP_IIBExceptionHandlerV2_SF.subflow'.
BIP2871I: The request made by user '<broker user>' to 'delete' the resource '<Integration Server>' of type 'ExecutionGroup' on parent '<Broker>' of type 'Broker' has the status of 'FAILED'.

** I have replaced the real names of the Broker and Integration server **
The *.subflow file that the command is complaining about is found within the CSSU library.

Can an Integration Server be manually deleted like we could do in previous versions?
ie...
1.Get the local work path: $MQSI_WORKPATH. You can run the following command to get the local work path: mqsiservice -v broker_name

2.Navigate to $MQSI_WORKPATH/config/broker_name/ and delete the execution group UUID folder.

3.Navigate to $MQSI_WORKPATH/components/broker_name/ and delete the execution group UUID folder.

4.Navigate to $MQSI_WORKPATH/components/broker_name/repository/ and open brokeraaeg.dat in a text editor.

5.In the brokeraaeg.dat file, delete the line that starts with the tag "<row BrokerUUID= ExecutionGroupUUID"
where ExecutionGroupUUID is the UUID of the execution group that you want to manually delete.
For example, if the execution group that you want to delete has the UUID "857e9f95-3b01-0000-0080-f407d0625130", then you would delete the following line: "<row BrokerUUID="80956eec-d05a-4af4-bea4-4a54edde659d" CntlGrpMsgId="QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE=" DynamicState="1" DynamicSync="4" ExecGroupLabel="VGVzdDE=" ExecGroupUUID="857e9f95-3b01-0000-0080-f407d0625130" MsgId="QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE=" ProcArchitecture="32" ProcessId="6752" ProcessState="1" PubsubServer="0" RetryInterval="3"/>"

I haven't tried this yet for fear of making things worse but any advice would be welcome.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Are all of the flows in the EG in a stopped state?

Can you stop the EG?
mgk
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padawan

Do you have any errors in the Syslog around this time period?

Kind regards,
bdrummond
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

Everything stopped, EG reloaded, Broker restarted and still nothing.
Nothing in the syslog either.
smdavies99
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

Brendan,
Does the folder tree for the EG exist?
I had this very same problem on 9.0.0.3 but on windows.
The delete removed the files/directories associated with the EG but left the EG in the list of EG's but in a stopped state.
Nothing I did could delete it.
Sadly the downtime I had on the PROD system came to an end so I could not investigate further. It will be the new year before I can get another period when I can investigate the issue.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
bdrummond
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

Yep, the folder structure exists for the EG, which is why I was wondering if removing the directories like we could do in the past would sort the issue out.
Might just have to give it a go tomorrow.
bdrummond
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

Had to raise a PMR in the end as nothing I could do would delete it or manage to deploy to it.
Finally resolved by deleting the Integration Server manually by removing the references to it in the file system. A bit of a 'big bang' approach but got there in the end.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Integration Server not deleting
Jump to: