ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Java compute node

Java compute node « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Bhavesh
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:14 am    Post subject: Java compute node Reply with quote

enable to fetch xml input from java compute node in message broker v9..
tried everythng but enable to fetch...
mqjeff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

A java compute node lets you access the input message tree and the output message tree.

Neither of those are XML data.

A java compute node lets you access external sources of data, that can contain XML data.

You should be extremely wary and careful about designing any solution that requires you to use a JavaCompute node to access external data.
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

That's because you don't "fetch" XML input in a Java Compute node!

You appeared to have tried every "everything" except reading this!
Bhavesh
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone....

Environment - IIB v9 , Mq v7.5, Windows 7 ultimate - 64 bit, DB2.
My message flow contains MQinput node , Java compute node and MQOutput node.
I created a configurable service using JDBC provider utility.
While testing the flow , looks like from the error, the broker is unable to connect to database . It shows database error in event viewer due to this am getting input only in input trace node but not in output trace node...

Code:
message: com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2XADataSource stack trace: [java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:599)
com.ibm.broker.classloading.JavaResourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaResourceClassLoader.java:155)
com.ibm.broker.classloading.SharedClassLoader.findClass(SharedClassLoader.java:195)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassHelper(ClassLoader.java:760)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:737)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:707)
com.ibm.broker.jdbctype4.jdbcdbasemgr.JDBCType4Connection.createXAConnection(JDBCType4Connection.java:189)
com.ibm.broker.jdbctype4.jdbcdbasemgr.JDBCType4DatabaseManager.getThreadOwnedConnections(JDBCType4DatabaseManager.java:308)
com.ibm.broker.jdbctype4.localtrxn.JDBCType4SinglePhaseTrxnHandler.getConnection(JDBCType4SinglePhaseTrxnHandler.java:262)
com.ibm.broker.jdbctype4.localtrxn.JDBCType4SinglePhaseTrxnHandler.getConnection(JDBCType4SinglePhaseTrxnHandler.java:154)
com.ibm.broker.jdbctype4.connfact.JDBCType4ConnectionFactory.getConnection(JDBCType4ConnectionFactory.java:163)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:88)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:55)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
com.ibm.broker.plugin.MbNode.getJDBCType4Connection(MbNode.java:1564)
IDS_JavaCompute_Msg_Flow_JavaCompute.evaluate(IDS_JavaCompute_Msg_Flow_JavaCompute.java:47)
com.ibm.broker.javacompute.MbRuntimeJavaComputeNode.evaluate(MbRuntimeJavaComputeNode.java:297)
com.ibm.broker.plugin.MbNode.evaluate(MbNode.java:1480)]'   

When I connect to database using Database Perspective , I am able to see successful connection and the schema and the tables .

I require your help as I am a novice to IIB v9.

I appreciate your help for the same...
zpat
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

what is shown in the /var/mqsi/error.log?

I would recommend use of ESQL and OBDC over Java and JDBC.

You may need to check the JVM stdout and stderr for JDBC errors.

These are hard to locate, as IBM hide them well, but are under the components directory for your broker, with mysterious hexadecimal EG directory names.
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Bhavesh wrote:
While testing the flow , looks like from the error, the broker is unable to connect to database .

I don't think that's the complete error. What does the user trace show when the code is executed?

Bhavesh wrote:
When I connect to database using Database Perspective , I am able to see successful connection and the schema and the tables .

Which proves the connection from your Toolkit to the database works fine. The runtime (where your Java is executing) is running in a different environment; specifically it's using the configurable service and drivers you set up in the broker, not the connection and jar files the Toolkit is exploiting. Likewise (for example) if there's a firewall between your runtime server and the database but not between your local machine and the database, that would cause this effect.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Java compute node
Jump to: