ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » XMLNSC syntax checker for an invalid reference

XMLNSC syntax checker for an invalid reference « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
gopal008
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: XMLNSC syntax checker for an invalid reference Reply with quote

I have a wsdl from a partner they have changed the output parameters on the output ex: ns:HelloResponse.ns:Responsev1 to ns:HelloResponse.ns:Responsev2. They made a lot of changes to elements in the output. I am trying to find a way to see if syntax checker helps me out with invalid references(ex: ns:HelloResponse.ns:Responsev1 is invalid after the upgrade to new version).

The current message flow we have uses soap extract and reads the response from LocalEnvironment using XMLNSC. I imported the new WSDL and created messageset but the syntax checker in broker doesn't error if I use older elements(ex: ns:HelloResponse.ns:Responsev1). If I change the reference to SOAP from XMLNSC it validates and shows as a syntax error. I also tried to change the mset file to use XMLNSC but still doesnt validate it. I am using 7.0.0.3 broker toolkit.
kimbert
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Have you restarted your toolkit with -clean? That might cause the errors to be reported in the ESQL editor.

Stating the obvious here, but you should not be relying on the toolkit to find this type of problem ( not saying that you *are* doing so ). You should have automated tests that are executed whenever any change is made.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » XMLNSC syntax checker for an invalid reference
Jump to: