ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » SOAP Input parsing error

SOAP Input parsing error « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
hotrock026
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: SOAP Input parsing error Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi All,

Here is the issue with the Soap Input Node when we are receiving invalid message Soap input Node gives Parsing error where i need handel this issue , I think when Soap Input Nodes gives parsing error the btsteam will be their we can handle them, any one could explain how can we handel the Parse error message from the Soap input Node ...

I have tried using the RCD node just next to the Fialure terminal but their is no use, for the first time when i deployed with the Rcd Node i was able to handel but from second request it is throwing error on the rcd node ....

Anyone could to solve this...
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: SOAP Input parsing error Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

hotrock026 wrote:
Hi All,

Here is the issue with the Soap Input Node when we are receiving invalid message Soap input Node gives Parsing error where i need handel this issue , I think when Soap Input Nodes gives parsing error the btsteam will be their we can handle them, any one could explain how can we handel the Parse error message from the Soap input Node ...

I have tried using the RCD node just next to the Fialure terminal but their is no use, for the first time when i deployed with the Rcd Node i was able to handel but from second request it is throwing error on the rcd node ....

Anyone could to solve this...

SOAP nodes not working as a gateway have a WSDL attached that defines the document. You need to make sure you are only sending a valid document. Typical SOAP producers (axis, SOAPUI) validate the document against the WSDL before sending it...

Your only option for a non conforming document is to return a SOAP FAULT message. The content of the Fault message is entirely up to you (and the values you may extract from the exception tree).

Hope it helps
hotrock026
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:41 am    Post subject: SOAP Input parsing error Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi saper,

Thanks for the reply, I agree with you ...i need to have the request messge to dump in m,y database for the auditing purpose..

For your information when i tried with the RCD node some time without my knowleadge iam able to catch and dump the message by setting the parse domain to BLOB , how can it is possible in some cases where this RCD is allowing and in some cases it is trowing an exception...
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

The RCD to BLOB needs to be the first node / transformation after the SOAP Input node on this path (catch / failure). This would allow you to get everything that does conform but creates an error otherwise.
You'll have to check if you can get the original message this way when the document does not conform to the WSDL...
hotrock026
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: SOAP Input parsing error Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi saper,

When we have palced the RCD before the Soap input Node , my Input Node allows the message through the Out Terminal my next is node is Soap Extarct Node.. I tried placing the RCD before the extract node but still iam not able to handle it...
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: SOAP Input parsing error Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

hotrock026 wrote:
When we have palced the RCD before the Soap input Nod

How do you put an RCD in front of a SOAP Input node?

hotrock026 wrote:
I tried placing the RCD before the extract node but still iam not able to handle it...

What happens? What is the exception?

Have you considered using a Transaction Rollback monitoring event from the SOAP Input node to capture the original payload? You'd need a mechanism to correlate that payload with the error but it's doable.
hotrock026
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: SOAP Input parsing error Reply with quote

Apprentice

Vitor,

that was an typo error instead of Soap Extract Node i mentioned the Soap input Node...

If you have the solution please let me know
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: SOAP Input parsing error Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

hotrock026 wrote:
If you have the solution please let me know

You think I said:

Vitor wrote:
Have you considered using a Transaction Rollback monitoring event from the SOAP Input node to capture the original payload? You'd need a mechanism to correlate that payload with the error but it's doable

because I enjoy typing?

If you don't like that and are determined to get your design to work then:

Vitor wrote:
What happens? What is the exception?

Well?
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

What happens when you have 2 outputs for your SOAP input node. One going to the RCD, the other going to the SOAPExtract node?
hotrock026
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi saper,

I have used Flow order node after the Soap Input Node then 1st terminal i have used RCD and second terminal i used Soap Extact Node, In the First Terminal itself the RCD trows an error iam not able to parse the steam to the blob...[/img][/list]
hotrock026
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Vitor,

I didnt tried the one which you have suggested i returned, i will try and i will let u know the result and exception..

mean while let me know if u have better option...

Thanks for ur support...
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

hotrock026 wrote:
In the First Terminal itself the RCD trows an error

What error? Invalid message stream? Cheese out of range? Insufficient pixie dust to parse bitstream?

How are we supposed to help you find out what's wrong when you refuse to tell us anything?
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

hotrock026 wrote:
mean while let me know if u have better option...

I have. Twice. Third time's the charm:

Vitor wrote:
Have you considered using a Transaction Rollback monitoring event from the SOAP Input node to capture the original payload? You'd need a mechanism to correlate that payload with the error but it's doable

Are you actually reading these responses or just glancing at them to see if there are any words you like the look of?
hotrock026
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi Vitor,

Its not abt glance or favour words, its abt the issues no no one takes easy all we are here to fix the issues , I said you i will try and let you know ..

when i tried with the RCD node in the first terminal itself trowing an exception saying soap parse exception at particular filed....
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

hotrock026 wrote:
we are here to fix the issues

We're here to share information. You're the one who thinks this is a help desk.

hotrock026 wrote:
when i tried with the RCD node in the first terminal itself trowing an exception saying soap parse exception at particular filed....

What particular field? What exception exactly?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » SOAP Input parsing error
Jump to: