ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » DataPower and Timestamp server

DataPower and Timestamp server « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
comsi
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: DataPower and Timestamp server Reply with quote

Hi,

i'm using DataPower XI52 and i need to be able to add timestamp mark to SOAP messages. I know that DataPower has its own Timestamp, and that it can be added along with the digital signature through processing policy, but i need to use external qualified timestamp server. Can someone help me with how to implement such a scenario?

Thanks in advance.
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: DataPower and Timestamp server Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

comsi wrote:
Hi,

i'm using DataPower XI52 and i need to be able to add timestamp mark to SOAP messages. I know that DataPower has its own Timestamp, and that it can be added along with the digital signature through processing policy, but i need to use external qualified timestamp server. Can someone help me with how to implement such a scenario?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried creating XML Manager object to process timeserver requests through a user agent?

Have you attended DataPower training ? If not, when are you going ?
comsi
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can set up a Digital signature (Sign action) in Processing Rules and in WSSec Enveloped Method i can include Timestamp. But for my clients i must use an Trusted Timestamp authority to add a timestamp mark on SOAP request/response.
The question is how to include timestamp from another server to my SOAP req/res?
lancelotlinc
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

comsi wrote:
I can set up a Digital signature (Sign action) in Processing Rules and in WSSec Enveloped Method i can include Timestamp. But for my clients i must use an Trusted Timestamp authority to add a timestamp mark on SOAP request/response.
The question is how to include timestamp from another server to my SOAP req/res?

lancelotlinc wrote:
comsi wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried creating XML Manager object to process timeserver requests through a user agent?

comsi
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. Can you help me that with some guidelines how to send a request to timeserver using User Agent?!
rekarm01
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: DataPower and Timestamp server Reply with quote

Grand Master

comsi wrote:

Generally, the other server would have to provide some sort of timestamp service that DataPower can call (for example, via SNTP or HTTP). The details, (including whether or not a User Agent is necessary), depend on how the server implements the timestamp service.
comsi
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That whose helpful!

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » DataPower and Timestamp server
Jump to: