ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » MQ FTE 7.5 Message to File on Windows

MQ FTE 7.5 Message to File on Windows « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
RJETMQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: MQ FTE 7.5 Message to File on Windows Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Transfer from Queue (Message) to a file to work.

Using this command to put the file in the Queue:
ftecreatetransfer -sa TESTFILE -sm RAH.PROD.QM -da AVSECUREFLIGHT -dq AIRKIOSK.SECURED.FLIGHT.IN -qmp true -t binary /test/Republic_aqq.mqs

The file goes in fine, when browsing the messages in the queue, I see the Named Properties for the file, including WMQFTEFileName.

But when I use the following command to transfer the message from the queue, it does not work:

ftecreatetransfer -sa AVSECUREFLIGHT -da TESTFILE -df /test/out/${WMQFTEFileName{token=-1}{separator=/}} -t text -de overwrite -sqgi -md "OriginatingSourceAgent=${WMQFTESourceAgent},OriginatingTransferId=${WMQFTETransferId},OriginatingFileName=${WMQFTEFileName}" -sq "AIRKIOSK.SECURED.FLIGHT.IN"

I have tried different ways of escaping with single and double quotes. Neither work.

I end up with a Folder called ${WMQFTEFileName{token=-1}{separator= and a file called /}}. The file has the data from the message, but not the file name.

Using Windows Server 2008R2 and MQFTE 7.5.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks,

Patrick
Prabhat_Choubey
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason because the message reached in queue with the file name missing, this happened with me too. You should brows the message and see Appld like field. I put a monitor on queue to bring down the msg to disk and handel name there after like timestamp things.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » MQ FTE 7.5 Message to File on Windows
Jump to: