ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Message broker internal error....................

Message broker internal error.................... « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
amar
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:15 am    Post subject: Message broker internal error.................... Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi,
I am Using MQ5.2 and MQSI 2.1(Pub& Sub on NT plateform)

AS/400 Remote QMGR is sending msg to NT QMGR.After getting message using MQSI2.1 i am pulishing the message.

My message flow diagram is

MQInputNode------>ComputeNode------>PublicationNode

Using above message flow i am publishing it is working fine, (it is working 5 or 6 request )After that my mqserver is getting hanging.

i am getting following error in the eventviewer

( QM_ibankmq.default ) Message flow 'IBANKTOCARDS' could not be reconfigured because it remained busy for longer than the timeout period of '300000'

A request to reconfigure the message flow 'IBANKTOCARDS' was received but this could not be processed because it remained busy processing a message for longer than the timeout specified.

This can be caused by the timeout being too short considering the complexity of the flow and the size of the messages being processed. In such cases the timeout should be increased. It can also be caused by message flows containing infinite loops. In such cases the SQL should be corrected.
( QM_ibankmq.default ) Execution group 'default' received an invalid configuration message. See the following messages for details of the error.

The message broker received an invalid configuration message and has not updated its configuration. This can arise as a result of errors in the specification of either message flows or message sets which the configuration manager was unable to detect. It can also result from a message flow requiring a type of node that is not supported by the broker installation, from the broker having become out of step with the configuration database or from other applications sending extraneous messages to the broker's configuration queues (SYSTEM.BROKER.ADMIN.QUEUE & SYSTEM.BROKER.EXECUTIONGROUP.QUEUE).

Check the relevant message flow and message set definitions, check that all necessary plug-ins are installed, perform a complete redeploy of the broker's configuration and ensure that no applications are writing to the broker's configuration queues.

mqsibroker error logs is
Abend Record for PID: 73 TID: 0x1F9 on: Mon Nov 11 18:23:05 2002

---> Location <---
File: F:\build\S000_P\src\CommonServices\Win32\ImbAbend.cpp
Line: 1120
Function: ImbAbend::unhandledExceptionFilterInternal()
AbendAction: 3

---> Inserts <---
An Unhandled Exception detected in process 73, on thread 0x1F9.
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (C0000005).
Address: 001B:6C579BC0.
The thread could not read from memory address 0x6C579BC0.

---> Last Errors <---
Note these error codes are not necessarily reliable
GetLastError() returned: 0
errno returned: 0

---> Sys Info <---
Machine Name: IBANKMQ
Process User Name: db2admin
No of Processors: 1
Processor Type: x86 Family 15 Model 1 Stepping 2
OS: Microsoft Windows NT Server version 4.0 Service Pack 6 (Build 1381)
Current Type: Uniprocessor Free
Command Line: mqsichangetrace QM_ibankmq -u -e default -f IBANKTOCARDS -l debug -r
CMVC: @(#) 1.11 CommonServices/Win32/ImbAbend.cpp, CommonServices, S000, S000-L011029 01/10/25 11:39:01 [10/29/01 19:36:26] 11

---> Stack dump for the faulting thread (0x1F9), with malloc disallowed. <---

can anyone help me for above problem

regards
anand.s

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Message broker internal error....................
Jump to: