ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Consolidation of Message sets

Consolidation of Message sets « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
chandni
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: Consolidation of Message sets Reply with quote

Hi All,

In my project there is a main xsd which is having dependancy on several other xsd's.

When I tried to import all xsd's and created separte message definitions for all of them into my workspace then error went away but still when I am coding it I am not able to refer to the elements of main xsd.
And the path of the elements of main xsd when seen in XML SPY is completely different from the path of the elements when seen in toolkit.

Please let me know how to resolve this dependancy in case single xsd is dependant on multiple other xsd's. How to consolidate all of them.

Thanks,
Chandani[/color]
kimbert
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

You should import the entire set of xsds using the command line tool 'mqsicreatemsgdefs'. It will automatically fix up the xs:import and xs:include directives to match the new folder structure that the v7 toolkit requires.

If you import the xsds manually ( using the toolkit ) then you will need to fix up the imports/includes yourself. Not difficult, but it's much easier to use the command line tool.
chandni
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your response.I have been able to resolve the issue of gettintg errors while importing all these XSD's and I did them manually only.

But my issue is I am not able to refer the elements of main XSD.I am trying to access elements as below:-

OutputRoot.XMLNSC.ns:Shipment.ns:ShipmentUnit.ns:ShipmentUnitContainer

While doing control-tab after ns:ShipmentUnitContainer this element it is not showing me further elements which are listed under this item in the main xsd. although in main xsd I can see elements under ns:ShipmentUnitContainer but while coding in routing node broker is not showing me those elements.

Please advice on the same.

Thanks,
Chandani
kimbert
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Did you declare a namespace for 'ns' in your ESQL?
Code:
DECLARE ns NAMESPACE "www.myNamespaceURL.com";

Assuming that you did, it is possible that you may have simply found a bug in the content assist feature of the ESQL editor. If you deploy the ESQL, does it work?
chandni
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have declared namespaces like below:

DECLARE ns NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9';
DECLARE ns1 NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9/unqualifieddatatypes.1.1';
DECLARE ns2 NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9/qualifieddatatypes.1.1';
DECLARE ns3 NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9/codelists';
DECLARE ns4 NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9/currencycode/54217:2001';
DECLARE ns5 NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9/IANAMIMEMediaTypes:2003';
DECLARE ns6 NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9/languagecode/5639:1988';
DECLARE ns7 NAMESPACE 'http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9/unitcode/66411:2001';

But I am not able to some elements of main xsd.I am able to access only very few elements only I am not able to understand the reason behind the same.

Thanks,
Chandani
kimbert
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Quote:
I am able to access only very few elements only I am not able to understand the reason behind the same.
Which elements? What do you mean by 'access'? What steps have you taken to diagnose the problem?

I suggest that you put in a Trace node, and take a debug-level user trace. If you don't find the problem, post again and quote your ESQL and the relevant parts of the Trace node output and user trace.
chandni
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When trying to use Ctrl+Space bar to display elements of main xsd I am not able to see those elements. While coding whenever we refer the message set in our project then after pressing Ctrl+Spacebar all elements get automatically displayed, but in my case when I am using multiple xsd's together and importing them in a single message set then my main xsd is not letting me access all elements by doing Ctrl+Spacebar.

I cannot manually type all elements as my xsd have 100+ elements, so please suggest me some approach so that my elements get displayed in toolkit while coding esql.

Thanks,
Chandani
kimbert
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

OK - so you are reporting a problem with the code-assist ( Ctrl-Space ) facilities. That's usually an annoyance, not a serious productivity problem. If this is really impacting your development productivity then you could consider opening a PMR.
However, before you do that...
- Have you looked at the 'auto map' feature in the Mapping node?
- Have you considered writing your code in a different way - maybe copying entire sub-structures instead of copying one field at a time?
- Have you considered generating your ESQL code using a script? ( assuming that the requirements are in some machine-readable form ).
chandni
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please suggest how to copy elements in a structure rather than copying single element.

As it is really impossible for me to copy each element as I am having a huge xsd.
kimbert
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Code:
Set OutputRoot.XMLNSC.rootTag.myBigOutputStructure = InputRoot.XMLNSC.rootTag.myBigInputStructure;

...but you knew that already, surely?
chandni
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I knew this already as it is the basics of ESQL. I was asking about is there a way to copy structure of element directly from message set itself??

As my output is a complicated message set having multiple xsd's whose elements are more than 100+ and I want set those elements to a value in my Input root. But my Output root elements are not getting referred after presing ctlr+Space. Please let me know what can be done in this regards.
kimbert
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Quote:
I was asking about is there a way to copy structure of element directly from message set itself??
Please explain exactly how that facility would work? What information would you ( the developer ) need to provide to this 'automatic mapping' facility?
Quote:
Please let me know what can be done in this regards.
See my previous reply. I don't have any new suggestions.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Consolidation of Message sets
Jump to: