ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » MQException Reason Code 2102

MQException Reason Code 2102 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
javaforvivek
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: MQException Reason Code 2102 Reply with quote

Master

Hello Friends,
I've installed IBM-MQSeries Version 5.2 on Win2K Advanced ServerSP2.
On the queue,viz, MUMQ around 40 clients put the messages.
These messages, in fact, are files (size=approx. 800 kb each) written to the message using MQMessage.writeObject(Object obj) method (MQ for Java Client API).
When I try to read these messages from the MUMQ, it reads first 13-14 messages correctly but then gives the exception as:
Code:
MQException, Reason Code 2102

and my reader aplication is terminated.
Again, if I restart my application, it repeats the same error after reading 13-14 messages; and so on...

My System config is 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD with enough free space to store files.(Because i take backup of my machine after every 2 days!!!!)

Can anybody tell me if he/she has encountered the same problem and wht might be the causes and remedies to this problem??
udaybho
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

2102 means Insufficient system resources available. I recommend to wrap your application using JMS and running your application with IBM trace on, such as

java -DMQJMS_LOG_DIR="%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%"\log -DMQJMS_TRACE_DIR="%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%"\trace -DMQJMS_TRACE_LEVEL="%MQJMS_TRACE_LEVEL%"

I am not sure you can try this trace without JMS also.

This will create a Trace file with detail activity your client is doing. Please post how you are connecting and doing GET, this may help in uderstanding your problem in more better way.

Uday Bhosle

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » MQException Reason Code 2102
Jump to: