ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » WPS7 dynamic outbound SSL config problem

WPS7 dynamic outbound SSL config problem « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Gralgrathor
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: WPS7 dynamic outbound SSL config problem Reply with quote

Master

Hi,

My production platform has services that reference backend web services as regular imports, as well as those that access them using some custom Java code.

WebSphere Application Server 7.0.0.15
WebSphere Process Server 7.0.0.3

java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build pxa6460sr9ifix-20110208_02(SR9+PM18528+IZ90220+IZ94423))
IBM J9 VM (build 2.4, JRE 1.6.0 IBM J9 2.4 Linux amd64-64 jvmxa6460sr9-20101209_70480 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
J9VM - 20101209_070480
JIT - r9_20101028_17488ifx3
GC - 20101027_AA)
JCL - 20110208_02

I was hoping to use dynamic outbound endoint SSL configurations to centralise SSL configurations for each backend endpoint.

However, while the service seems to have no problem finding the configuration to match the endpoint when it is invoked through custom Java code, as soon as the endpoint is referenced as a regular import, the service reverts to the default cell configuration.

The JVMs are configured to route all http/https through a proxy. Could this affect the way dynamic SSL configurations are looked up? Then why the difference between the custom Java code EJB's and the regular imports?

The test cell is undergoing some maintenance at the moment, so it'll be a couple of hours before I can turn on debugging and gather some more data. In the meantime I thought I'd ask whether anybody has had similar problems, or whether it's simply a case of RTFM on my part.

Thanks!

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » WPS7 dynamic outbound SSL config problem
Jump to: