ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » BIP2066E: Error while deploying a message flow

BIP2066E: Error while deploying a message flow « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
sheetalur
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: BIP2066E: Error while deploying a message flow Reply with quote

Hi All,

I have MQ Server 6.0 and message broker toolkitl 6.0.2 installed on a Windows machine.

I created the run time configuration using the Default Configuration wizard. Following is the result

[[b]i]C:\Program Files\IBM\MQSI\6.0\bin>mqsilist
BIP8099I: DbInstMgr: DatabaseInstanceMgr6 -
BIP8099I: Broker: WBRK6_DEFAULT_BROKER - WBRK6_DEFAULT_QUEUE_MANAGER
BIP8099I: ConfigMgr: WBRK6_DEFAULT_CONFIGURATION_MANAGER - WBRK6_DEFAULT_QUEUE
_MANAGER[/i]
BIP8071I: Successful command completion.[/b]

I have the mq server, the queue manager, listener,broker and the configuration manager all running.

But when I try to deploy a simple message flow, I get the following error:

[b][i]BIP2066E: Broker WBRK6_DEFAULT_BROKER (UUID 97ec5953-2b01-0000-0080-f6a2a4f4f564) was unable to retrieve an internal configuration response message for execution group 'default' within the 360 second Configuration Timeout.

The execution group did not respond within the Configuration Timeout period. A negative response is returned to the Configuration Manager for this execution group. The Configuration Timeout is the maximum length of time that an execution group is allowed to apply a deployed configuration change. By default the Configuration Timeout period is 300 seconds. You can increase (or decrease) the timeout by using the mqsichangebroker option, ConfigurationTimeout. This will not resolve any underlying problem with the deployed message, but can be used to reduce the response turnaround time or increase it to allow for large and complex deployments.

Investigate why the execution group was unable to respond before being timed out. Use the system log messages to determine if there is a problem with the execution group. You should check that your system is not running short of resources, for example, you may need to increase the WebSphere log size. Reducing the complexity of the deploy by reducing the number of execution groups may also help to alleviate this problem. Correct the problem and redeploy the broker's configuration from the Message Brokers Toolkit, mqsideploy command or Config Manager Proxy. If there are no other failure diagnostics then you should consider increasing the Configuration Timeout, increase this value in units of 300 until this message no longer occurs. Contact your IBM support center if you are unable to resolve the problem.[/i][/b]

Is there something missing from my configuration?

Thanks in advance!
bruce2359
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Moved to appropriate forum.
vikashsharma85
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Please validate that Broker and Configmgr are running while deploying the code.

Which simple flow you are trying to deploy.
vikashsharma85
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Plz check if this helps you:

http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10383

http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41&sid=608a6638b18d786a5d1d616006cda261
ajit1981
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

please check weather Broker and Configmgr are running, i think your configmgr is not running, if its running then try to restart your broker and Configmgr . it will solve your problem. usally timeout error comes when your broker or configmgr is not running .
vikas.bhu
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

as look like you are new...please do from scrach..and verify if every thing is running ..and dont create multiple objects..
sheetalur
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for all the replies!

I do have the Configuration Manager, Broker and the queue manager running.

I tried to increase the JVM Heap space as mentioned in one of the above posts. I also tried restarting all the components and then tried to deploy too, but in vain.

The flow that I am deploying has just two nodes
1) MQInput
2) MQOutput

I just created two queues and linked them to these nodes.

Are there are inherent issues with the Broker that might need a update? Any patches that I need to apply to the broker? My message broker toolkit is at version 6.0.2.
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

sheetalur wrote:
Any patches that I need to apply to the broker? My message broker toolkit is at version 6.0.2.

It's never a good idea to be that far back version. You also don't mention what level of WMQv6 you're using.

You also don't mention what you've done to associate broker & config manager, nor what you've done to ensure there's proper message flow between the 2.
sheetalur
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitor wrote:

It's never a good idea to be that far back version. You also don't mention what level of WMQv6 you're using.

You also don't mention what you've done to associate broker & config manager, nor what you've done to ensure there's proper message flow between the 2.

The version of the MQ Server is 6.0.0 and the broker is at 6.0.2.

I am using the default configuration(created it from the welcome screen of the message broker toolkit) for the broker, config manager and queue manager.This default configuration also creates a domain connection and I am able to start the configuration manager from the message broker toolkit.

I see the broker, config manager and the quemanager all up and running.

What else do I need to check for the flow to be right ?
Vitor
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

sheetalur wrote:
The version of the MQ Server is 6.0.0 and the broker is at 6.0.2.

Apply maintenance. To WMQ at least.

sheetalur wrote:
I see the broker, config manager and the quemanager all up and running.

Where do you see this?

sheetalur wrote:
What else do I need to check for the flow to be right ?

You need to check that the config manager and broker are properly associated and in communication. Basically follow the steps in the documentation for setting this up.

If you're happy this is done, verify the communication is working properly between the queue managers. Also check that all the components are running properly and not throwing errors (this does depend on where you're "seeing" them running, which might already have checked this for you).
smdavies99
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

WMQ 6.0.0.0 & Broker 6.0.2
What do I do next?

Please apply the latest fix packs. Running any version of broker on WMQ 6.0.0.0 is just asking for trouble. Are you liteneing a certain part of the NHS?

Please move to 6.0.2.9 of WMQ if you can't go to V7.0.1.3.
Then think about moving to Broker 7.0.0.1 or at the very least 6.1.0.8

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
sheetalur
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitor wrote:

Where do you see this?

I see the components running as windows services( from Control Panel). Also, I see the success messages in the Event Viewer( again from Control Panel/WMQ interface).

I am also successfully able to start the configuration manager from the message broker toolkit.
sheetalur
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="smdavies99"]WMQ 6.0.0.0 & Broker 6.0.2
What do I do next?

Please apply the latest fix packs. Running any version of broker on WMQ 6.0.0.0 is just asking for trouble. Are you liteneing a certain part of the NHS?

Please move to 6.0.2.9 of WMQ if you can't go to V7.0.1.3.
Then think about moving to Broker 7.0.0.1 or at the very least 6.1.0.8[/quote]

I will try and get the next versions of WMQ. Thanks!

Also, do you mind sharing some info on what exactly 'NHS' is?
Vitor
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

sheetalur wrote:
I see the components running as windows services( from Control Panel). Also, I see the success messages in the Event Viewer( again from Control Panel/WMQ interface).

I am also successfully able to start the configuration manager from the message broker toolkit.

So does the Configuration Manager show the broker as running within the topology?

And what success messages? That the services have started? Are there any error messages in the Event Viewer connected to the deploy?
smdavies99
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

sheetalur wrote:

Also, do you mind sharing some info on what exactly 'NHS' is?

The NHS is the UK's National Health Service.
One site was using WMQ 6.0.0.0 & Broker 6.0.0.0 with the default configuration in production at least until just over a year ago. They had no money to do the testing of the fix pack application.(Sigh)

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » BIP2066E: Error while deploying a message flow
Jump to: