ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Multiphase Commit » How can i put the message in to queue in binding mode

How can i put the message in to queue in binding mode « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
raviseera
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: How can i put the message in to queue in binding mode Reply with quote

Novice

HI,

How can i put the message in to queue in binding mode.

I am working with java and web sphere 6.1 server

Below is my code:

MQEnvironment.properties.put(MQC.TRANSPORT_PROPERTY,MQC.TRANSPORT_MQSERIES_BINDINGS);

MQQueueManager mqQmgr = null;
mqQmgr = new MQQueueManager("TESTMANAGER");

mqQueue = _mqQmgr.AccessQueue("TEST.QUEUE", MQC.MQOO_OUTPUT | MQC.MQOO_INQUIRE);
mqMsg = new MQMessage();
mqMsg.Format = MQC.MQFMT_STRING;;

mqQueue.Put(mqMsg, opt);

mqQueue.Close();

Query:

Is it require the queue manager in binding mode

Please any one can suggest the efficient code to put the message into queue binding mode
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: How can i put the message in to queue in binding mode Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

raviseera wrote:
Query:

Is it require the queue manager in binding mode

Please any one can suggest the efficient code to put the message into queue binding mode

Given that you've posted this in the multi-phase commit section, I shall assume you're using binding (or trying to) as part of such a commit.

In this instance yes, the queue manager must be configured to participate in the XA transaction with whatever is coordinating the XA transaction.

At a code level, you must establish the boundaries of the transaction, the Unit Of Work. The actual put to the queue is unchanged.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Multiphase Commit » How can i put the message in to queue in binding mode
Jump to: