ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315)

WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315) « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
me@tcs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315) Reply with quote

Novice

I am planning to take the Websphere Message Broker V6.1 Solution Development examintation (IBM Test -315).Can anyone please help me vth this..I need any sort of reference material and dumps if any..
Also, I have just 1 year of experience in MB..would I be able to clear the exam..
Thanks in advance
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315) Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

me@tcs wrote:
I am planning to take the Websphere Message Broker V6.1 Solution Development examintation (IBM Test -315).Can anyone please help me vth this..I need any sort of reference material and dumps if any..

There are documentation links at the top of this page. We don't discuss the questions on the actual exam on forum, and you shouldn't either.

me@tcs wrote:
Also, I have just 1 year of experience in MB..would I be able to clear the exam..

I don't know. If you've spent a year intensively working on the product and/or you have an IQ of 200 then possibly. If you're one of the developers working for me atm you could spend 100 years working on the product and still not pass the exam.

IMHO your best bet, when you've reviewed the documentation and feel comfortable with the material, is to invest a small sum (US$15? Don't quote me) and take one of the sample tests. If you get through that, the real test shouldn't be a problem. Again, the link's at the top of this page.

This is in no way to suggest you shouldn't take a sample test now if you already feel comfortable. It's all about you.

Good luck with the test when you take it.
JosephGramig
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Look at the middle tab.

http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/ovr315.shtml

The test is not trivial.

Best of luck to you.
Solution Developer - WMB V6.1 & V6.0, WMQ V5.3
dominik.schweers
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315) Reply with quote

Novice

Vitor wrote:

I don't know. If you've spent a year intensively working on the product and/or you have an IQ of 200 then possibly. If you're one of the developers working for me atm you could spend 100 years working on the product and still not pass the exam.

I don't think that this is true. I'm working with broker 6.0 for about a year now. At TMTC in Barcelona I passed the exams for Broker 6.0 (997) and 6.1 (315). It is not trivial, that is true. But if you know the product and have some general WebService Skills you can handle it.

My colleague passed 315 and 997 too. We didn't preapare at all. With some preparation you shouldn't have any problems.

The other possibility is, that Vitor is right and my colleague and me have IQs of 200
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315) Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

dominik.schweers wrote:
I don't think that this is true.

You've not seen the chimps I have working for me here!

It's a hard life...
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315) Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Vitor wrote:
You've not seen the chimps I have working for me here!

Following this post, I've been contacted by the Association of Simians And Other Primates. They found my use of the word "chimps" offensive; they are familiar with my team and point out that all of their members are brighter than my team. Indeed, some of their members are brighter than my team put together.

I apologise for any offense caused and withdraw the term. Henceforth I shall refer to my team as "trout bait".

They love working for me. They do.
nikhilsharma
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: yes u can clear it Reply with quote

Apprentice

hi....

I cleared this certification.....and i think if ur basics are clear thn u too can clear it....it's not too much hard....
AkankshA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315) Reply with quote

Grand Master

Vitor wrote:

Following this post, I've been contacted by the Association of Simians And Other Primates. They found my use of the word "chimps" offensive; they are familiar with my team and point out that all of their members are brighter than my team. Indeed, some of their members are brighter than my team put together.

ha ha haha LOL ROFL

amazing sense of humour.... never met an admin like this....
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315) Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

AkankshA wrote:
never met an admin like this....

I've heard that a lot. Normally mumbled by people who are disconsolately shaking their heads at the time.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » WMB V6.1 Solution Developement exam (IBM Test 315)
Jump to: