ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » User Exits » Mirrorq problem

Mirrorq problem « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
guest468
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Mirrorq problem Reply with quote

Centurion

Hi,

I am trying to implement Mirrorq exit supportPac in V6.0 on solaris. The code is compiled to be 64bit and copied it to /var/mqm/exits folder (which is being referred in qm.ini). Now the qmgr comes up fine with mqm user id and i tested the mirrorq functionality and it works fine.
But the Configuration Manager that uses this QMGR goes down as soon as it comes with error BIP2015E.
Also I am unable to bring-up the QMGR from from WMB service-Id(which I could earlier). It throws the error "AMQ7214: The module for API Exit 'mirrorq' could not be loaded.". I tried with exactly same profile of mqm in WMB service-id, to see if that works, but still the same error.

Have you seen this problem?

fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Mirrorq problem Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

guest468 wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to implement Mirrorq exit supportPac in V6.0 on solaris. The code is compiled to be 64bit and copied it to /var/mqm/exits folder (which is being referred in qm.ini). Now the qmgr comes up fine with mqm user id and i tested the mirrorq functionality and it works fine.
But the Configuration Manager that uses this QMGR goes down as soon as it comes with error BIP2015E.
Also I am unable to bring-up the QMGR from from WMB service-Id(which I could earlier). It throws the error "AMQ7214: The module for API Exit 'mirrorq' could not be loaded.". I tried with exactly same profile of mqm in WMB service-id, to see if that works, but still the same error.

Have you seen this problem?

The 32 bit code should be in /var/mqm/exits
The 64 bit code should be in /var/mqm/exits64

Both need to be referenced in qm.ini
If the qmgr was created through an upgrade the 64 bit entries might need to be added to qm.ini...

Create a new qmgr and use its 64 bit entries as a guide.

Have fun
guest468
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Thanks Saper,
I built and copied 32 and 64 bits code to respective exit directories. I could bring the Configuration Manager up without any problem this time. But I had to start the QMGR using mqm id. Starting with WMB service id still throws the same error(AMQ7214). The LD_LIBRARY_PATH has same entries for both mqm and WMB service id. Also WMB service-id's primary group is mqm.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

guest468 wrote:
Thanks Saper,
I built and copied 32 and 64 bits code to respective exit directories. I could bring the Configuration Manager up without any problem this time. But I had to start the QMGR using mqm id. Starting with WMB service id still throws the same error(AMQ7214). The LD_LIBRARY_PATH has same entries for both mqm and WMB service id. Also WMB service-id's primary group is mqm.

Then check whether the $PATH value is the same for both userids.
Anyways I consider it good practice to always start the qmgrs with the qmgr service id and not the broker's...

Have fun

MQSeries.net Forum Index » User Exits » Mirrorq problem
Jump to: