ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Dynamic aggregate

Dynamic aggregate « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
genestep
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:11 pm    Post subject: Dynamic aggregate Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi all,

I have a question about aggregate :
I have in my architecture several servers which contain connectors.
I want to create a flow in WMQI to control if all connectors servers are OK and i wait answer from all (with a timeout delay). I know how to do that with aggregation method. The problem is, i must declare an aggregate request flow for each connector server and if i have a new one, i must re-code the aggregate flow and deploy it in production (it could be long with our exploitation procedure !!!)

Is it possible to declare only 1 aggregate request flow with several destinations in destinationlist (what will be the reaction of aggregateRequest node with its folder property ???)

Thanks for your answers.

Philippe
devans
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Philippe,
You can do exactly what you suggested. If you build up a destination list of n requests, put it through an MQOutput node to deliver n requests, then the AggregateRequest node will store the fact that n requests have been sent. The folder property will be the same for each request, and can be accessed in the reply using the array notation. (So you will have n folders all called the same thing)

e.g. InputRoot.ComIbmAggregateReplyBody.MyMessages[2].XML.x.y.z

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Dynamic aggregate
Jump to: