ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Java / JMS » MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue

MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ramkumarm83
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi All,

I am very new to WAS. I am trying to put the message into default local queue. I have deployed the application successfully into the server. While run the application i am not able to put the message into the queue. Have checked the SystemOut.log in WAS. its showing below error..

[2/19/08 15:00:49:422 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O in doGet
[2/19/08 15:00:49:422 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O USE_JMS call
[2/19/08 15:00:49:422 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O putMessagetoQ - gf
[2/19/08 15:00:49:422 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O ctx obtained - javax.naming.InitialContext@2a4bf79f
[2/19/08 15:00:49:422 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O Factory obtained - com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSQueueConnectionFactoryHandle@56353799
managed connection factory = com.ibm.ejs.jms.WSJMSManagedQueueConnectionFactory@491537ba
connection manager = com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager@12fd37ae
restricted methods enabled = false
[2/19/08 15:00:49:422 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O destination obtained - queue://JMS/SYSTEM.DEFAULT.LOCAL.QUEUE
[2/19/08 15:00:50:000 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O connection obtained - com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSConnectionHandle@6092f799
managed connection = com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnection@6e56f799
physical connection = com.ibm.mq.jms.MQXAQueueConnection@6e78f799
closed = false
invalid = false
open session handles = []
[2/19/08 15:00:50:031 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O session obtained - com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSSessionHandle@6446f799
managed session = com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedSession@79fcb799
state = ACTIVE
open children = []
[2/19/08 15:00:50:031 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O msgProducer obtained - com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSMessageProducerHandle@7dbff799
session handle = com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSSessionHandle@6446f799
message ID disabled = null
message timestamp disabled = null
delivery mode = null
priority = null
time to live = null
closed = false
[2/19/08 15:00:50:031 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O TextMessage obtained -
JMS Message class: jms_text
JMSType: null
JMSDeliveryMode: 2
JMSExpiration: 0
JMSPriority: 4
JMSMessageID: null
JMSTimestamp: 0
JMSCorrelationID:null
JMSDestination: null
JMSReplyTo: null
JMSRedelivered: false
Hello Mr gf
[2/19/08 15:00:50:109 IST] 0000014f ConnectionEve A J2CA0056I: The Connection Manager received a fatal connection error from the Resource Adaptor for resource JMS$qmgr$JMSManagedConnection@1851193241. The exception which was received is javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue
[2/19/08 15:00:50:219 IST] 0000014f ConnectionEve A J2CA0056I: The Connection Manager received a fatal connection error from the Resource Adaptor for resource jms/qmgr. The exception which was received is javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue
[2/19/08 15:00:50:328 IST] 0000014f WASLogger E CLASSNAME METHODNAME an internal error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Detail: com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2019
[2/19/08 15:00:50:562 IST] 0000014f ConnectionEve A J2CA0056I: The Connection Manager received a fatal connection error from the Resource Adaptor for resource JMS$qmgr$JMSManagedConnection@1851193241. The exception which was received is javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2000: failed to close MQ queue
[2/19/08 15:00:50:594 IST] 0000014f ConnectionEve A J2CA0056I: The Connection Manager received a fatal connection error from the Resource Adaptor for resource JMS$qmgr$JMSManagedConnection@1851193241. The exception which was received is javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2000: failed to close MQ queue

I found some error above log saying that queue not able to put the message...
Have checked in the mq error log allso...
its given below error during the time..

2/19/2008 15:00:50 - Process(6084.10) User(ramkumar) Program(amqrmppa.exe)
AMQ6125: An internal WebSphere MQ error has occurred.

EXPLANATION:
An internal error has occurred with identifier 0. This message is issued in
association with other messages.
ACTION:
Use the standard facilities supplied with your system to record the problem
identifier, and to save the generated output files. Contact your IBM support
center. Do not discard these files until the problem has been resolved.
----- amqxfdcp.c : 735 --------------------------------------------------------
2/19/2008 15:00:50 - Process(6084.10) User(ramkumar) Program(amqrmppa.exe)
AMQ6184: An internal WebSphere MQ error has occurred on queue manager JMS.

EXPLANATION:
An error has been detected, and the WebSphere MQ error recording routine has
been called. The failing process is process 6084.
ACTION:
Use the standard facilities supplied with your system to record the problem
identifier, and to save the generated output files. Contact your IBM support
center. Do not discard these files until the problem has been resolved.
----- amqxfdcp.c : 773 --------------------------------------------------------

please Help me out to solve the problem...

Thanks.
Ram..
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Firstly, do not use the System objects for anything. Define a local queue for your application to use, which will be based on the default queue - that's what it's for.

Secondly, look up the 2019 code in the documentation and on this forum. You have a connection error. Probably in the client configuration (or lack thereof).
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Quote:
[2/19/08 15:00:50:328 IST] 0000014f WASLogger E CLASSNAME METHODNAME an internal error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Detail: com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2019

Your qcf definition in JNDI is probably wrong

Quote:
[2/19/08 15:00:49:422 IST] 0000014f SystemOut O destination obtained - queue://JMS/SYSTEM.DEFAULT.LOCAL.QUEUE

Sure hope you have a qmgr named JMS out there and a default way to get at/to it...
I would have defined the destination as:
Code:
queue:///SYSTEM.DEFAULT.LOCAL.QUEUE?targetClient=1

And remember Vitor's comment about queues and queue names.
I understand that this is your DEV environment and you are trying to see how it works...

ramkumarm83
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi Victor

I tried to use one new queue also .. but its giving again some problem...
Yes Jedi correct i am trying to see how its working. I have reconfigured in qcf definiation also.. but No use...

My qmgr name:JMS
Queue name :RAM
channel :WQ.WAS

Thanks....
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

ramkumarm83 wrote:
Hi Victor

There's no c in my name.

ramkumarm83 wrote:
Yes Jedi correct i am trying to see how its working.

There's no jedi in fjb_saper's name

ramkumarm83 wrote:
I have reconfigured in qcf definiation also.. but No use...

My qmgr name:JMS

Odd name for a queue manager

ramkumarm83 wrote:
Queue name :RAM
channel :WQ.WAS

Also odd and defined how? Post the script.

You might also want to tell us if you're getting the same or a different error, and what steps (based on the error code you're getting) you've taken to resolve it.

There's no point us suggesting stuff which already has failed to help.
ramkumarm83
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi Vitor,

Sorry for mistake.
I am giving the details what i have done..
I have a war file which is deployed into WAS 6.0 server.
I have done configuration for QCF and QDestination in WAS.

In QCF:

Name :Testqmgr
JNDI :JMS/Testqmgr
Qmanager: USA
Host :*********
Channel:SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN
PORT:15000

In QDestination:

Name :Testq
JNDI :JMS/Testq
Base Queue: MESSAGE.QUEUE
Qmanager: USA
Host :*********
Channel:SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN
PORT:15000

But still i am getting this error.....

[2/19/08 20:44:05:781 IST] 0000002c SystemOut O in doGet
[2/19/08 20:44:05:781 IST] 0000002c SystemOut O USE_JMS call
[2/19/08 20:44:05:781 IST] 0000002c SystemOut O putMessagetoQ -
[2/19/08 20:44:05:781 IST] 0000002c SystemOut O ctx obtained - javax.naming.InitialContext@4098f7b9
[2/19/08 20:44:05:953 IST] 0000002c SystemOut O Factory obtained - com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSQueueConnectionFactoryHandle@639d37b9
managed connection factory = com.ibm.ejs.jms.WSJMSManagedQueueConnectionFactory@e9f7a2
connection manager = com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager@1fb5b7a2
[2/19/08 20:44:05:953 IST] 0000002c SystemOut O destination obtained - queue://USA/MESSAGE.QUEUE
[2/19/08 20:44:06:047 IST] 0000002c FreePool E J2CA0046E: Method createManagedConnectionWithMCWrapper caught an exception during creation of the ManagedConnection for resource JMS/Testqmgr, throwing ResourceAllocationException. Original exception: javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: createConnection failed
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSCMUtils.mapToResourceException(JMSCMUtils.java:127)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnection.createConnection(JMSManagedConnection.java:1214)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnection.<init>(JMSManagedConnection.java:241)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnectionFactory.createUnifiedManagedConnection(JMSManagedConnectionFactory.java:1216)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(JMSManagedConnectionFactory.java:577)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.FreePool.createManagedConnectionWithMCWrapper(FreePool.java:1502)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.FreePool.createOrWaitForConnection(FreePool.java:1294)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.PoolManager.reserve(PoolManager.java:2000)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateMCWrapper(ConnectionManager.java:769)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateConnection(ConnectionManager.java:569)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSConnectionFactoryHandle.createConnection(JMSConnectionFactoryHandle.java:287)
at com.thbs.was.admin.demo.servlet.DemoServlet.putMessagetoQ(DemoServlet.java:135)
at com.thbs.was.admin.demo.servlet.DemoServlet.doGet(DemoServlet.java:65)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:2841)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:220)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.VirtualHost.handleRequest(VirtualHost.java:204)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpICLReadCallback.java:94)
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.requestComplete(WorkQueueManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.attemptIO(WorkQueueManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.workerRun(WorkQueueManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager$Worker.run(WorkQueueManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java(Compiled Code))
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for '************:USA'
at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:569)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:2311)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMXA(MQConnection.java:1692)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.<init>(MQQueueConnection.java:97)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.<init>(MQQueueConnection.java:54)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQXAQueueConnection.<init>(MQXAQueueConnection.java:46)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.createXAQueueConnection(MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.java:63)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.createXAConnection(MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.java:259)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnection.createConnection(JMSManagedConnection.java:1193)
... 28 more
Next Linked Exception:
javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for '***********:USA'
at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:569)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:2311)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMXA(MQConnection.java:1692)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.<init>(MQQueueConnection.java:97)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.<init>(MQQueueConnection.java:54)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQXAQueueConnection.<init>(MQXAQueueConnection.java:46)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.createXAQueueConnection(MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.java:63)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.createXAConnection(MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.java:259)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnection.createConnection(JMSManagedConnection.java:1193)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnection.<init>(JMSManagedConnection.java:241)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnectionFactory.createUnifiedManagedConnection(JMSManagedConnectionFactory.java:1216)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(JMSManagedConnectionFactory.java:577)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.FreePool.createManagedConnectionWithMCWrapper(FreePool.java:1502)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.FreePool.createOrWaitForConnection(FreePool.java:1294)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.PoolManager.reserve(PoolManager.java:2000)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateMCWrapper(ConnectionManager.java:769)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateConnection(ConnectionManager.java:569)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSConnectionFactoryHandle.createConnection(JMSConnectionFactoryHandle.java:287)
at com.thbs.was.admin.demo.servlet.DemoServlet.putMessagetoQ(DemoServlet.java:135)
at com.thbs.was.admin.demo.servlet.DemoServlet.doGet(DemoServlet.java:65)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:2841)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:220)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.VirtualHost.handleRequest(VirtualHost.java:204)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpICLReadCallback.java:94)
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.requestComplete(WorkQueueManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.attemptIO(WorkQueueManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.workerRun(WorkQueueManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager$Worker.run(WorkQueueManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java(Compiled Code))

Thanks......
jefflowrey
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Poobah

You can not use an XAConnectionFactory if you are using a standard MQ client connection.

You must either have the Extended Transactional Client installed or have the MQ queue manager on the same machine as the WAS server.

If you do the later, you must change what information you configure in the connection properties.
ramkumarm83
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi,

I am not using the XAConnectionFactory. My Queue manager and WAS server are running under the same machine..

I am having the doubt in my coding part. I will check it again...

Thanks...
jefflowrey
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Poobah

ramkumarm83 wrote:
I am not using the XAConnectionFactory..

ramkumarm83 wrote:
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.createXAConnection(MQXAQueueConnectionFactory.java:259)

Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

ramkumarm83 wrote:
I am not using the XAConnectionFactory.

Then why is it in the trace?
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

@Vitor: Remember the doc with the resource adapter WAS does not need the transactional client. (exception to the rule and it was hidden somewhere in the doc) .

@ramkumarm83
You need to better handle your exceptions:
Quote:
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for '************:USA'

So by looking at the cause you will get the JMSException... out of which you will need to extract the linkedException (See methods on JMSException) which contains the provider's information. This is what we need to help you. The stack trace is pretty much useless...

Quote:
Next Linked Exception:
javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for '***********:USA'

Like I said before, you need to extract the linked exception from the JMSException for us to be able to help you. Note that the linked Exception may be null but I'd be surprised if it was in this case...

Enjoy

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Java / JMS » MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue
Jump to: