ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » putting messages to dynmaic Q`s

putting messages to dynmaic Q`s « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
alladin1979
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:02 pm    Post subject: putting messages to dynmaic Q`s Reply with quote

Hi

Given below is the scenario:

There are two machines M1 and M2 both with MQSeries server installation. M1 has the QManager QM1 and M2 has the QManager QM2.

There is a process P2 running on the M2 machine . This process P2 creates a Temporary Dynamic queue D1 at runtime and waits for a message to arrive on this Dynamic Queue. If a message does not arrive within a specified time interval the process P2 closes this dynamic queue(D1) and dies down.

There is another process P1 running on the Machine M1. This process needs to put the message into the Temporary Dynamic queue D1.

Query:
Since the both the queue managers are running on physically different machines what are the various ways/approaches by which the Process P1 on the machine M! can put the message into the Dynamic Queue D1?

One possible approach can be using the cliend connection the Process P1 connects to the QManager QM2 on M2 and puts the message in the dynamic queue D1.

Can there be another approach say using the
1) Clustering of the QManagers QM1 and QM2
2) Having a remote queue definition

OR any other approach other than the client type connection?

If u want to u can contact me directly at sailesh_k@infosys.com

Rgds,
Sailesh

oz1ccg
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yatiri

Hi,
The only way I remeber is using a QMGR-alias(QM2) or have the XMITQ named QM2 on M1 (QM1) and the using ObjectQmgrName='QM2' when putting from P1.

Just my $0.02
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nanda_mq
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

hi,
i think u cant attain this with the clustering concept because i think the dynamic queue creation is not possible at both sides with same name at a time in clustering so it wont work out.
about remote defination this will work it seems try it out.
Other wise u can do one thing u can use clustering funda and get the message on to the machine where the dynamic queue is getting created and can use triggering on message and can put in that queue but it is bit long process.

cheers,
nanda
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » putting messages to dynmaic Q`s
Jump to: