ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Installation/Configuration Support » ADSI problem on NT4

ADSI problem on NT4 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Djeyli
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: ADSI problem on NT4 Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi all

I have a strange problem.
I am running Win NT4 SP6a and when trying to install the ADSI client, it tells me that I need SP6a or higher to install. I reinstalled the Service Pack, but still came up with the same problem. Has anyone else had this problem ? The service pack is the 128 bit version. Obviously without ADSI I cannot install MQSeries !!

Regards
James
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vmcgloin
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

I have had this problem - of NT service pack level not being recognised.
I am sorry to say I do not remember how it was resolved... I remember finding the solution on the microsoft website though - and maybe downloading a fix from there.
Sorry to be so vague, but I'm sure this is a Windows problem.
(Maybe you could edit the registry key that tells applications what the service pack level is?)

Vicky
Djeyli
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:40 am    Post subject: Problem solved Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi Vicky

Thanks for pointing us in the right direction.
The problem has been solved now. We needed to get an additional security update from the Microsoft site. Once it was installed, the rest went thru without a problem.

Regards
James
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Installation/Configuration Support » ADSI problem on NT4
Jump to: