ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » wps not displayed as an option while creating new server

wps not displayed as an option while creating new server « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
som_frodo
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: wps not displayed as an option while creating new server Reply with quote

i installed WID 6.0.2 in my m/c and tried to create new servers there. Though application server is there in the list of available servers those can be created, there is no option i can get for wps. As the installation was successful...so what can be the possible reason behind the problem... is there any compatibility issue of runtimes with IDE? later i deleted the profile and then again created a new profile but the problem is still there
jidvishrawal
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

While installing WID, did you tick the "Install Test Environment" as well.

Quote:

i deleted the profile and then again created a new profile

This tells me that you have an instance of the Runtime server with you, if it is WAS instance then its a different thing but if its a WPS instance then why do you need the Test Environment, just deploy all your EARS on the server.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » wps not displayed as an option while creating new server
Jump to: