ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Possible bug with RFH2 and upgrade to 2.1?

Possible bug with RFH2 and upgrade to 2.1? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Kraven12
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:28 pm    Post subject: Possible bug with RFH2 and upgrade to 2.1? Reply with quote

Novice

Hello all,

In MQSI 2.0.2 I have code that looks like this:

Set OutputRoot.MQRFH2.usr.ReplyToQ = InputRoot.MQMD.ReplyToQ;

This works great and the "usr" folder gets created. We have upgraded to WMQI 2.1 and the code still works fine.

The issue is that if create a new message flow and try to do the same thing the code doesn't work. Here is a sample:

Set OutputRoot.MQRFH2.usr.Field = 'db';

In this case the code doesn't seem to do anything. The message doesn't fail but the "usr" folder is not added to the RFH2 header either.

Is there some issue with the RFH2 header in WMQI 2.1 that I am unaware of? Has anyone else seen this kind of behavior?

Thanks a lot,
Dave
CodeCraft
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

Have you solved this?
Kraven12
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

I have resolved this.

It was yet another case of me being stupid. I was trying to set a field in the "usr" folder that I could use later in the event of a failure within the compute node. Obviously if the node fails the message is rolled back to it's original state before being routed to the failure node. The failure was what I was testing, that's why I wasn't seeing the folder being created. Duh.

Thanks

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Possible bug with RFH2 and upgrade to 2.1?
Jump to: