ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver" could not be init

"COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver" could not be init « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Rodnuken
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver" could not be init Reply with quote

hello friends, I need its aid with this problem. Thank you very much

[Time: 2006/08/24 22:00:19.164] [System: Server] [Thread: main (#41771)] [Type: Info] [MsgID: 123] [Mesg: The stack tracing-related variable STACK_TRACE_ENABLED was not found in the configuration file;the default value of false will be used for this configuration parameter.]
[Time: 2006/08/24 22:00:19.175] [System: Server] [Thread: main (#41771)] [Type: Info] [MsgID: 159] [Mesg: The default value 0 for configuration parameter MQSERIES_TRACE_LEVEL in subsystem TRACING will be used.]
[Time: 2006/08/24 22:00:19.176] [System: Server] [Thread: main (#41771)] [Type: Info] [MsgID: 159] [Mesg: The default value /home/IBM/WebSphereICS/mqseries/CwMQ.trc for configuration parameter MQSERIES_TRACE_FILE in subsystem TRACING will be used.]
[Time: 2006/08/24 22:00:19.240] [System: Server] [Thread: main (#41771)] [Type: Info] [MsgID: 22] [Mesg: WebSphere InterChange Server. Initializing server "SIGRESCL", Version = 4.3.0.0.]
[Time: 2006/08/24 22:00:19.264] [System: Server] [Thread: main (#41771)] [Type: Warning] [MsgID: 84008] [Mesg: The Interchange Server is unable to initialize the Privacy Service. Reason: CxCommon.Exceptions.WBISecurityException: The keystore file was not specified in the config file.]
[Time: 2006/08/24 22:00:19.265] [System: Server] [Thread: main (#41771)] [Mesg: Privacy is NOT initialized. Reason: The Interchange Server is unable to initialize the Privacy Service. Reason: CxCommon.Exceptions.WBISecurityException: The keystore file was not specified in the config file.]
[Time: 2006/08/24 22:00:19.686] [System: Server] [Thread: P=219301:O=0:CT (#41771)] [Type: Warning] [MsgID: 188] [Mesg: An error occurred while loading COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver. The driver cannot be used in user-defined database connections or in relationships by InterChange Server.]
[Time: 2006/08/24 22:00:19.691] [System: Server] [Thread: P=219301:O=0:CT (#41771)] [Type: Fatal Error] [MsgID: 85] [Mesg: InterChange Server cannot be started, because the class CxCommon.Exceptions.InternalException: The JDBC driver "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver" could not be initialized. Reason java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver. was not found.]
wschutz
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

are you sourcing db2profile?
Rodnuken
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, this is my environment variable..

CLASSPATH=/home/db2inst1/sqllib/java/db2java.zip:/home/db2inst1/sqllib/java/db2jcc.jar:/home/db2inst1/sqllib/function:/home/db2inst1/sqllib/java/db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar:/home/db2inst1/sqllib/java/db2jcc_license_cu.jar:.
CORECW=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/lib/CrossWorlds.jar:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/lib/Collabutils.jar:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/lib/cworion.jar:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/lib/CodeGeneration.jar
CROSSWORLDS=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS
CWCLASSES=:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/lib/CrossWorlds.jar:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/lib/Collabutils.jar:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/lib/cworion.jar:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/lib/CodeGeneration.jar:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/DataHandlers/CwDataHandler.jar:/home/IBM/WebSpherer
CWJAVA=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/bin/java
ConnectorType=ICS
DB2INSTANCE=db2inst1
EXTSHM=ON
HOME=/export/home/admin
HZ=100
JAVA=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/bin/java -hotspot -Xmx512m -Duser.home=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS -Djava.ext.dirs=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/lib/ext:/opt/mqm/java/lib:/export/home/db2inst1/sqllib/java -DORBNamingProvider=CosNaming -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBClass=cob
JAVA_ICS=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/bin/java -server -Xms512m -Xmx512m -Xss512k -DCW_MEMORY_MAX=512 -Dcom.ibm.CORBA.BufferSize=8192 -Duser.home=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS -Djava.ext.dirs=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/lib/ext:/opt/mqm/java/lib:/export/home/db2inb
JRE_BIN=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/bin
JRE_EXT_DIRS=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/lib/ext
JRE_HOME=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre
JRE_LIB=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/lib
JVM_FLAGS=-hotspot -Xmx512m -Duser.home=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS -Djava.ext.dirs=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/lib/ext:/opt/mqm/java/lib:/export/home/db2inst1/sqllib/java -DORBNamingProvider=CosNaming -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBClass=com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB -Dorg.omg.b
JVM_ICS_FLAGS=-server -Xms512m -Xmx512m -Xss512k -DCW_MEMORY_MAX=512 -Dcom.ibm.CORBA.BufferSize=8192 -Duser.home=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS -Djava.ext.dirs=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/lib/ext:/opt/mqm/java/lib:/export/home/db2inst1/sqllib/java -DORBNamingProvb
LC_COLLATE=en_US.ISO8859-1
LC_CTYPE=en_US.ISO8859-1
LC_MESSAGES=C
LC_MONETARY=en_US.ISO8859-1
LC_NUMERIC=en_US.ISO8859-1
LC_TIME=en_US.ISO8859-1
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/bin:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/lib:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/lib:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/lib/sparc:/opt/mqm/java/lib:/export/home/db2inst1/sqllib/lib::/home/db2inst1/sqllib/lib
LOGNAME=admin
MAIL=/var/mail/admin
MQ_LIB=/opt/mqm/java/lib
ORB_HOST=localhost
ORB_PORT=14500
ORB_PROPERTY=-DORBNamingProvider=CosNaming -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBClass=com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort=14500 -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=localhost -Dcom.ibm.CORBA.Debug.Output=/dev/null
OS=SOLARIS
PATH=/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/jre/bin:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/bin:/home/IBM/WebSphereICS/mqseries:/opt/mqm/java/lib:/usr/bin::/home/db2inst1/sqllib/bin:/home/db2inst1/sqllib/adm:/home/db2inst1/sqllib/misc
SHELL=/bin/sh
TERM=vt420
THREADS_FLAG=native
TZ=Chile/Continental
VWSPATH=/home/db2inst1/sqllib
djeripo
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

Thats pretty much common error when you are starting ICS for the first time.

Make sure you have DB2_HOME in your path.

For Me:
Quote:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>echo %DB2_HOME%
C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB
rob.wright
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be having problems due to the login ID of your ConfigMgr not being in the required security groups. Look in the section "Security requirements for administrative tasks" in the WBIMB Configuration, Administration, and Security manual.

I just hit this problem on windows ... oh the pain ... This is too much when I think back ... ... Firstly I thought it was related to my CLASSPATH so I rebuilt it to use short names ... no joy. After much research I decided to rebuild my WBIMB environment. It had got a bit crazy anyway as I had too many queue managers and brokers. So I deleted all the brokers and the ConfigMgr. Rebuilt the ConfigMgr and STILL had the problem.

It was THEN that I found this

http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17247&view=previous&sid=1fedf13aad5e18114189f4090a9433ac

For some reason my ConfigMgr userid had changed to LocalSystem - I had recently upgraded to MQV6 and also uninstalled the MQ AMI product. Not sure if somewhere in there this occurred. Anyway, when I rebuilt it I used a domain userid - oh the ignorance - the ID needs to be local, in the MQBRKRS group and be in the Adminstrators group.

The outcome is that I created a new userid, added it to the relevant groups and hey presto - it works

In the end, if I'd found the above link I could have saved myself a bit of pain. Then again, I get to cleanup my laptop - all's well that ends well.

I am now going around the posts that describe the same problem and linking in the resolution that worked for me.

HTH
Rob

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver" could not be init
Jump to: