ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum IndexGeneral IBM MQ SupportSYSTEM.DEFAULT.AUTHINFO.CRLLDAP conname issue

SYSTEM.DEFAULT.AUTHINFO.CRLLDAP conname issue View previous topic :: View next topic
jstrahn
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:04 pm Post subject: SYSTEM.DEFAULT.AUTHINFO.CRLLDAP conname issue Reply with quote

All,

Hoping someone can help me out. I'm having a problem in one of my environments..when an application attempts to connect to my queue manager, I am receiving a Reason Code 2059 even though the queue manager is running and listener is running.

I am able to connect to the queue manager from MQJExplorer (Third party application for viewing/manipulating queue managers and queues)

The only thing that I see that is different on this system and others that are functioning is that when I display authinfo for SYSTEM.DEFAULT.AUTHINFO.CRLLDAP it shows CONNAME(none).

The other systems all show CONNAME( ). When I attempt to alter or redefine SYSTEM.DEFAULT.AUTHINFO.CRLLDAP with conname( ) I get a syntax error.

Perhaps the conname is just a red herring and my 2059 issue is unrelated but it is the only thing I can find. Anyone have any thoughts? TIA
kman
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

probably a red herring. But how is your application making the connection? Is your application an mq client app?

Try using the sample program - amqsput (or amqsputc if doing a client connect)

For the syntax problem, you may want to check the Command Reference. Or just follow the suggestion from the runmqsc display.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

conname() will give you a syntax error.

Try conname(' ').

This should work fine.

Enjoy
jstrahn
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:44 am Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like the above was a red herring. I found that the user running my application was not a part of the mqm group. However, once I added it to the mqm group and ran the REFRESH SECURITY on the queue manager, I am still receiving the same error.

On the MQCONN, I see Retrieved uid 224 from getuid() Ýerrno=13¨ even after refreshing security and confirming that uid 224 is a part of mqm group.

Anyone have any ideas?
EddieA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi

errno13 = EACCES. Looks like some permissions may be wrong.

Cheers,

MQSeries.net Forum IndexGeneral IBM MQ SupportSYSTEM.DEFAULT.AUTHINFO.CRLLDAP conname issue
Jump to: