ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General Discussion » IBM APIC devportal customisation

IBM APIC devportal customisation « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
abtimo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:59 am    Post subject: IBM APIC devportal customisation Reply with quote

Novice

Sorry for my unability to find suitable forum. most probably this message must be moved elsewhere. Looks like IBM forums are quite difficult to use, the message posting is slow and the policies not so clear ....
Well i hope by experience that here is completely different ...
We need to customise the developer portal so that the colours corresponding to different values on the charts can be changed.
Specifically, on the doughnut chart, we want all 200xx responses to be blue and the 500xx responses to be grey.
It looks like the charts implemented with Carbon Charts https://charts.carbondesignsystem.com/?path=/story/utility-colors--custom-colors-line.
However, we are still trying to figure out how to access the transcodification parameters to implement a new colour scheme with custom colours without running the risk of getting into trouble after future upgrades. Changing only the subschema is definitely not enough.
Please help if there is a documented way to do this.Thank you for any reaction on my question if appropriate
bruce2359
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Not related to IBM MQ product.

Did you search google for "ibm apic customize colors?"
abtimo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

bruce2359 wrote:

Yes indeed i changed completely the design just by applying css but the diagrams are done with the libary taht needs to be parametrized in some way . It can be just impossible because we need to chage the traffic light color scheme to something completely strange but the corporate identity requireit
Yes it is not related to MQ but it manages APIC and APIC runs on top of DataPower and this was the same umbrella brand as MQ some time ago
abtimo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

abtimo wrote:
bruce2359 wrote:

Yes indeed i changed completely the design just by applying css but the diagrams are done with the libary taht needs to be parametrized in some way . It can be just impossible because we need to chage the traffic light color scheme to something completely strange but the corporate identity requireit
Yes it is not related to MQ but it manages APIC and APIC runs on top of DataPower and this was the same umbrella brand as MQ some time ago

If you can suggest better place to discuss these topics i woul be glad to know

In addition i require suggestion aboup apic CLI. Just trying to dup confuguration from saas APIC instance and receive only CoudFlare error
bruce2359
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Go to google. Search for "ibm apic forums and community" Join an APIC-related forum. We are not the droids you are looking for.
abtimo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

bruce2359 wrote:
Go to google. Search for "ibm apic forums and community" Join an APIC-related forum. We are not the droids you are looking for.

I did already this< the apic support forum exists on IBM community site https://community.ibm.com/community/user/integration/communities/community-home?communitykey=2106cca0-a9f9-45c6-9b28-01a28f4ce947

Unfortunately, for some reason, the posts I tried to publish there are not being displayed. I do not know why. I have been reading this forum for more than 10 years, it has always been a place to talk about various backend integration technologies, how that used to relate to what you have just said about droids I have yet to find out. thanks anyway for the interest in my question.
bruce2359
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

At thr bottom of the page your url displays, theres a ?contact office? section. Try that for help posting.
abtimo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

bruce2359 wrote:
At thr bottom of the page your url displays, theres a ?contact office? section. Try that for help posting.

Thanks for your help. That's definitely the way to go.
abtimo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Well, no reply from the contact office so far. Not even an acknowledgement of the mail. That's always a problem when you have to deal with chimeras for APIC forum it's Drupal for Drupal forum it's APIC
abtimo
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

abtimo wrote:
Well, no reply from the contact office so far. Not even an acknowledgement of the mail. That's always a problem when you have to deal with chimeras for APIC forum it's Drupal for Drupal forum it's APIC

finally it worked my post are visible there at last . thank you

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General Discussion » IBM APIC devportal customisation
Jump to: