ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » Error when importing a CPA (B2B Gateway)

Error when importing a CPA (B2B Gateway) « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
boos
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:24 am    Post subject: Error when importing a CPA (B2B Gateway) Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hello,
We're going to migrate form Axway B2Bi to Datapower with our ebMS traffic.
I know my way around the Axway and how to deal with the CPA's. And (technically) know my way around the Datapower (we already use datapower for webservices mostly MPGW's).
But Now I need to start form scratch with B2B stuff in Datapower.

I already did the raid configuration for the B2B document storage. So now I have 2 raid partions (and the B2B documentation storage has plenty of free space available and the raid 'Set to read-only' is off)
But when I try to import a CPA (Configure B2B Gateway) which I already have because of the Axway where we already use them, I get an error.
The error disapears very quickly (blink of an eye) because the DP throws me out and I need to log in again.
The error states something like that I don't have the permissions to write to the file system. Normal filesystem is no problem but I assume this is the Raid part (what normally is read only according to the documentation)
The error only comes on screen (very short) and does not appear in the DP logs.

I think it has to do with access but I am admin and my access profile has full access, like this: */*/*?Access=r+w+a+d+x

Anyone know where I need to look/adjust to get an import of a CPA working ?

Thanks in advance.
Boos

P.S. Our firmware is
Firmware:IDG.10.5.0.5
Build:351132

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere DataPower » Error when importing a CPA (B2B Gateway)
Jump to: