ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity
 
  MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups
 
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages
 
RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker SupportProblem with SOAP Request Node in Subflow Library

Post new topicReply to topic
Problem with SOAP Request Node in Subflow Library View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
ACE11
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:12 am Post subject: Problem with SOAP Request Node in Subflow Library Reply with quote

Newbie

Joined: 11 Mar 2019
Posts: 2

We created a "Proof of Concept" to pitch using ACE Toolkit/ACEoC instead of coding customer data translations. We successfully created a flow that contained a subflow that was entirely contained in an Application. Because it was developed entirely in an application, the subflow created could not be easily reused in the future.

To make the subflow more easily reusable we attempted move the subflow that contains a SOAP Request Node along with the WSDL it uses into a static library. (static so it could go on cloud)

We tried to move the subflow and WSDL from the application to a library using the toolkit AND built the sub flow and imported the WSDL into the library from scratch. Both attempts yielded the exact same errors when running in the flow exerciser. In both attempts the Main flow was running in the application which called the subflow in the library.

When removing the SOAP Request Node, the flow runs from the toolkit OK so we are sure this is the cause even though the error messages do specifically mention it.

Does anyone know what could be causing this problem? Any help would be much appreciated. Below are the error messages and the SOAP node configuration. Some things were redacted since this is a public site and the URLs were moved into a follow-up comment since this site would not allow me to include them in the first post.

( XXXXX11.XXXXX11OwnedServer ) Message Flow ''ProcessMessages'', ''ProcessMessages'' encountered a failure and could not start.

A request was made to start message flow ''ProcessMessages'' but the message flow encountered a failure and could not start.

Use the associated error messages to identify and resolve the failures which prevented the message flow from starting.

( XXXXXX.XXXXXXOwnedServer ) A Java exception was thrown whilst calling the Java JNI method ''method_com_ibm_broker_axis2_Axis2NodeRegistrationUtil_registerSyncRequestNode''. The Java exception was ''java.lang.NullPointerException''. The Java stack trace was ''Frame : 0 java.lang.NullPointerException: null
@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2NodeRegistered$SOAPConfig.setupSOAPPipeline(Axis2NodeRegistered.java:605)
@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2NodeRegistered$SOAPConfig.<init>(Axis2NodeRegistered.java:323)
@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2NodeRegistered.<init>(Axis2NodeRegistered.java:162)
@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2EngineManager.registerNode(Axis2EngineManager.java:91)
@: com.ibm.broker.axis2.Axis2NodeRegistrationUtil.registerSyncRequestNode(Axis2NodeRegistrationUtil.java:357)
''.
( XXXXXX.XXXXXXOwnedServer ) 'Application' ''XXXXXXtMessages'' has been 'changed' but contains errors which has prevented some resources from starting.

The resource ''XXXXXXMessages'' of type ''Application'' has been 'changed' but it contains errors or missing dependencies which has prevented some of the resources within the 'Application' from starting.

(XXXXXX.XXXXXXOwnedServer ) The source ''C:/Users/XXX_ADMIN/IBM/ACET11/TestWorkspaceCloudTestWithFTPandPosReps/TestModeBarFiles/XXXXXXMessagesproject.TestMode.bar'' has been deployed but there were one or more failures which may mean the deployed resources will be unable to execute.


Ironically, we took the BAR file created by the Flow Exerciser and uploaded it to ACEoC and it ran. We could send files to the flow (on Cloud) to process and the flow would pick up the file (file disappeared) but nothing happened. There was nothing in the logs to help with the problem.


Last edited by ACE11 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ACE11
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:16 am Post subject: SOAP Request Node Config: Additional Info Reply with quote

Newbie

Joined: 11 Mar 2019
Posts: 2

SOAP Request Node Config:

<nodes xmi:type="ComIbmSOAPRequest.msgnode:FCMComposite_1" xmi:id="FCMComposite_1_7" location="489,292" wsdlFileName="RemoteFiles/SchedMov.wsdl" selectedPortType="SchedMovSoap" selectedBinding="SchedMovSoap12" selectedOperation="Insert" selectedPort="SchedMovSoap12" targetNamespace="http://xxxxxx.xxx.com/WSIFusionDataServices/" useHTTPTransport="true" webServiceURL="https://xxxxx.xxxxxxxx.com/SchedMov.asmx" sslProtocol="TLS">
<translation xmi:type="utility:ConstantString" string="SOAP Request"/>
</nodes>
<translation xmi:type="utility:ConstantString" string="SOAP Request"/>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Post new topicReply to topic Page 1 of 1

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker SupportProblem with SOAP Request Node in Subflow Library
Jump to:



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP


Theme by Dustin Baccetti
Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Copyright MQSeries.net. All rights reserved.