ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » IBM App connect user trace problem

IBM App connect user trace problem « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
gappodi
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:20 am    Post subject: IBM App connect user trace problem Reply with quote

Voyager

I am trying to get the user trace when I run a mqsideploy command in my IBM App connect 11.0.0.2 instance. Since mqsireadlog and mqsiformatlog commands have been deprecated in IBM App connect, I performed the following steps.

Code:
IntegrationServer --name AC11NODE  --work-dir /var/mqm/eInvDir/AC11WS --diagnostic-trace

Later, I logged into the web interface for IBM App connect and Started user trace. After that I ran the mqsideploy and checked the log file under <workpath>/config/common/log folder, all I am seeing something like following.

Code:

====== Starting plaintext trace (process ID 11983 - integration_server.AC11NODE) ======
=== Build ib000-L181012.16438 (S000-L181011.12924) - IBM App Connect Enterprise 11.0.0.2 ===
=== Platform Linux / x86_64 / 3.10.0-229.el7.x86_64 ===
=== Timestamps are formatted in local time, 480 minutes before GMT. ===
=== Time now 2019-01-02 21:49:22.879160 ===

I Also have one IIB 9.0.0.10 instance. When I tried to generate the User trace for mqsideploy command (with the help of mqsireadlog and mqsiformatlog commands), I get something like following.

Code:

2019-01-02 22:30:00.223948    20788   UserTrace   BIP11504I: Waiting for data from input node ''ArchiveReceiveQ''.
                                       A thread is waiting for data from input node ''ArchiveReceiveQ'' in flow ''com.ibm.einvoicing.flows.archive.ArchiveTW''.
2019-01-02 22:30:00.229442    20785   UserTrace   BIP11504I: Waiting for data from input node ''Retry_Receive.Retry_Receive''.
                                       A thread is waiting for data from input node ''Retry_Receive.Retry_Receive'' in flow ''com.ibm.einvoicing.flows.signing.SignValidateInvoice''.
2019-01-02 22:30:00.229495    20787   UserTrace   BIP11504I: Waiting for data from input node ''MQ Input''.
                                       A thread is waiting for data from input node ''MQ Input'' in flow ''com.ibm.einvoicing.flows.signing.PollTW''.
2019-01-02 22:30:00.230263    20784   UserTrace   BIP11504I: Waiting for data from input node ''EMB_Receive.Receive Command Message''.
                                       A thread is waiting for data from input node ''EMB_Receive.Receive Command Message'' in flow ''com.ibm.einvoicing.flows.signing.SignValidateInvoice''.

Is there something more to do with my IBM App connect to show the user trace in a similar format as it shown just above ? Please provide help here.

Thanks and Regards
Maneesh Sharma[/code]
gappodi
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

The reason why am I trying to get the user trace for the mqsideploybar command is that after the deployment completes successfully in App connect, it fails to bootstrap a message flow when I push a message to the queue. Can some one provide some help here ?
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

gappodi wrote:
The reason why am I trying to get the user trace for the mqsideploybar command is that after the deployment completes successfully in App connect, it fails to bootstrap a message flow when I push a message to the queue. Can some one provide some help here ?

So you're saying that the deployment completes successfully, you put a message to a queue and the flow (which presumably has an MQInput node) doesn't start?

Why do you think tracing the deployment command will help?

What you're showing from the IIBv9 instance isn't the deployment command. It's a trace of the running flow, which contains the BIP messages associated with that flow. My first port of call would be those BIP messages on the ACE instance, to see if there are any BIP messages such as a 2035 error. My next step would be to look at the queue in question and see if the flow has an input handle on it.

I'm assuming here that it's the same flow on both instances and hence it's going to be an environmental problem in the MQ layer (misspelt queue name between the 2 queue managers, security problems, etc)
timber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

btw, the name 'App Connect' is ambiguous. Probably better to use 'ACE' if you mean 'App Connect Enterprise' and 'ACP' if you mean 'App Connect Professional'.
gappodi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

Quote:
My next step would be to look at the queue in question and see if the flow has an input handle on it.

It was all my bad. So there were two issues. First of all, there was no handle associated to the message flow. My message flow actually starts with a subflow included in it which has the MQ Input node. I moved the the entire code of subflow to my message flow and it was able to get the handle for the message flow. Secondly, I messed up big time with the correlation ID that should match for the message to get picked up.

Quote:
I'm assuming here that it's the same flow on both instances and hence it's going to be an environmental problem in the MQ layer (misspelt queue name between the 2 queue managers, security problems, etc)

I did not recreate a new QM for ACE instance. I am using the one I created for IIB 9 insatnce
gappodi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

Thanks a lot Vitor !!
gappodi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

timber wrote:
btw, the name 'App Connect' is ambiguous. Probably better to use 'ACE' if you mean 'App Connect Enterprise' and 'ACP' if you mean 'App Connect Professional'.

Hi Vitor. Thank you for making me realize about this ambiguity.
timber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

You're welcome.
So is Vitor
Vitor
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

gappodi wrote:
timber wrote:

Hi Vitor. Thank you for making me realize about this ambiguity.

I thought that this attempt at identity theft went quite well

Basking in your glory....basking in it.....fighting down the insecurity......
gappodi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

timber wrote:
You're welcome.
So is Vitor

I am tired of making mistakes Thank you Timber, "again" !!

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » IBM App connect user trace problem
Jump to: