ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error when calling to a SOAP Webservice: "Prefix undecl

Error when calling to a SOAP Webservice: "Prefix undecl « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
KJCB
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Error when calling to a SOAP Webservice: "Prefix undecl Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hello all,

In IBM Integration Bus v9.4 I need to call to this SOAP Webservice:

Code:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn...">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <urn:Headers>
         <!--Optional:-->
         <urn:variant>?</urn:variant>
         <urn:partition>?</urn:partition>
      </urn:Headers>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:RFXAwardExportWSRequest partition="?" variant="?">
         <urn:WSRFXAwardListExportInputBean_Item>
            <urn:item>
               <!--You may enter the following 2 items in any order-->
               <urn:FromDate>2015-12-01T00:00:00</urn:FromDate>
               <urn:ToDate>2017-12-20T00:00:00</urn:ToDate>
            </urn:item>
         </urn:WSRFXAwardListExportInputBean_Item>
      </urn:RFXAwardExportWSRequest>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

In SOAP UI its working fine. On the Bus, I have imported the service WSDL as a message model, and dragged the WSDL into my flow.
I have used a message map in order to build the input.

Before arriving to the SOAPRequest node, my message payload is this:

Code:

MessageSet:UNKNOWN:null
         MessageType:UNKNOWN:null
         MessageFormat:UNKNOWN:null
         Encoding:UNKNOWN:null
         CodedCharSetId:UNKNOWN:null
         (...)

XMLNSC
         RFXAwardExportWSRequest
               WSRFXAwardListExportInputBean_Item
                     item                           FromDate:TIMESTAMP:java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1491775200000,areFieldsSet=true,areAllFieldsSet=false,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Europe/Paris",offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,transitions=184,lastRule=java.util.SimpleTimeZone[id=Europe/Paris,offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,startYear=0,startMode=2,startMonth=2,startDay=-1,startDayOfWeek=1,startTime=3600000,startTimeMode=2,endMode=2,endMonth=9,endDay=-1,endDayOfWeek=1,endTime=3600000,endTimeMode=2]],firstDayOfWeek=2,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=4,ERA=?,YEAR=2017,MONTH=3,WEEK_OF_YEAR=?,WEEK_OF_MONTH=?,DAY_OF_MONTH=10,DAY_OF_YEAR=?,DAY_OF_WEEK=?,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=?,AM_PM=0,HOUR=0,HOUR_OF_DAY=0,MINUTE=0,SECOND=0,MILLISECOND=0,ZONE_OFFSET=?,DST_OFFSET=?]
                           ToDate:TIMESTAMP:java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1493503200000,areFieldsSet=true,areAllFieldsSet=false,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Europe/Paris",offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,transitions=184,lastRule=java.util.SimpleTimeZone[id=Europe/Paris,offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,startYear=0,startMode=2,startMonth=2,startDay=-1,startDayOfWeek=1,startTime=3600000,startTimeMode=2,endMode=2,endMonth=9,endDay=-1,endDayOfWeek=1,endTime=3600000,endTimeMode=2]],firstDayOfWeek=2,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=4,ERA=?,YEAR=2017,MONTH=3,WEEK_OF_YEAR=?,WEEK_OF_MONTH=?,DAY_OF_MONTH=30,DAY_OF_YEAR=?,DAY_OF_WEEK=?,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=?,AM_PM=0,HOUR=0,HOUR_OF_DAY=0,MINUTE=0,SECOND=0,MILLISECOND=0,ZONE_OFFSET=?,DST_OFFSET=?]

SOAPRequest node is breaking down with this exception:

Text:CHARACTER:Error Making JNI Call: Axis2Requester_processResponseMessageSync
Insert
Type:INTEGER:5
Text:CHARACTER:Axis2Requester_processResponseMessageSync
Insert
Text:CHARACTER:org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: El prefijo de espacio de nombre "soapenv" no se ha declarado.
Insert
Text:CHARACTER:Frame : 0 org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: The prefix of the namespace "soapenv".
(The prefix of the namespace "soapenv" is not declared).

Could you please help me with this error? I'm really starting to get desperate...

Thank you!
souciance
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Error when calling to a SOAP Webservice: "Prefix un Reply with quote

Disciple

KJCB wrote:
Hello all,

In IBM Integration Bus v9.4 I need to call to this SOAP Webservice:

Code:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn...">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <urn:Headers>
         <urn:variant>?</urn:variant>
         <urn:partition>?</urn:partition>
      </urn:Headers>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:RFXAwardExportWSRequest partition="?" variant="?">
         <urn:WSRFXAwardListExportInputBean_Item>
            <urn:item>
               <!--You may enter the following 2 items in any order-->
               <urn:FromDate>2015-12-01T00:00:00</urn:FromDate>
               <urn:ToDate>2017-12-20T00:00:00</urn:ToDate>
            </urn:item>
         </urn:WSRFXAwardListExportInputBean_Item>
      </urn:RFXAwardExportWSRequest>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

In SOAP UI its working fine. On the Bus, I have imported the service WSDL as a message model, and dragged the WSDL into my flow.
I have used a message map in order to build the input.

Before arriving to the SOAPRequest node, my message payload is this:

Code:

MessageSet:UNKNOWN:null
         MessageType:UNKNOWN:null
         MessageFormat:UNKNOWN:null
         Encoding:UNKNOWN:null
         CodedCharSetId:UNKNOWN:null
         (...)

XMLNSC
         RFXAwardExportWSRequest
               WSRFXAwardListExportInputBean_Item
                     item                           FromDate:TIMESTAMP:java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1491775200000,areFieldsSet=true,areAllFieldsSet=false,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Europe/Paris",offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,transitions=184,lastRule=java.util.SimpleTimeZone[id=Europe/Paris,offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,startYear=0,startMode=2,startMonth=2,startDay=-1,startDayOfWeek=1,startTime=3600000,startTimeMode=2,endMode=2,endMonth=9,endDay=-1,endDayOfWeek=1,endTime=3600000,endTimeMode=2]],firstDayOfWeek=2,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=4,ERA=?,YEAR=2017,MONTH=3,WEEK_OF_YEAR=?,WEEK_OF_MONTH=?,DAY_OF_MONTH=10,DAY_OF_YEAR=?,DAY_OF_WEEK=?,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=?,AM_PM=0,HOUR=0,HOUR_OF_DAY=0,MINUTE=0,SECOND=0,MILLISECOND=0,ZONE_OFFSET=?,DST_OFFSET=?]
                           ToDate:TIMESTAMP:java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1493503200000,areFieldsSet=true,areAllFieldsSet=false,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Europe/Paris",offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,transitions=184,lastRule=java.util.SimpleTimeZone[id=Europe/Paris,offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,startYear=0,startMode=2,startMonth=2,startDay=-1,startDayOfWeek=1,startTime=3600000,startTimeMode=2,endMode=2,endMonth=9,endDay=-1,endDayOfWeek=1,endTime=3600000,endTimeMode=2]],firstDayOfWeek=2,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=4,ERA=?,YEAR=2017,MONTH=3,WEEK_OF_YEAR=?,WEEK_OF_MONTH=?,DAY_OF_MONTH=30,DAY_OF_YEAR=?,DAY_OF_WEEK=?,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=?,AM_PM=0,HOUR=0,HOUR_OF_DAY=0,MINUTE=0,SECOND=0,MILLISECOND=0,ZONE_OFFSET=?,DST_OFFSET=?]

SOAPRequest node is breaking down with this exception:

Text:CHARACTER:Error Making JNI Call: Axis2Requester_processResponseMessageSync
Insert
Text:CHARACTER:Axis2Requester_processResponseMessageSync
Insert
Text:CHARACTER:org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: El prefijo de espacio de nombre "soapenv" no se ha declarado.
Insert
Text:CHARACTER:Frame : 0 org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: The prefix of the namespace "soapenv".
(The prefix of the namespace "soapenv" is not declared).

Could you please help me with this error? I'm really starting to get desperate...

Thank you!

In all honesty, you are better of using esql to do the mapping in almost 9.5 times out of 10 compared to the mapping node.

But the error says you are missing the namespace "soapenv".
Code:

Either the mapping node should add it by default or switch to esql and I think it adds it automatically for you when you refer to the message model.
KJCB
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Error when calling to a SOAP Webservice: "Prefix un Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi Souciance,

First of all, thanks for your answer.

Finally we detected the issue in the service provider: it answers with a badly formatted XML Response. It misses the "soapenv" header declaration.
For my eye it was undetectable with Soap UI, but the Bus did detect it

Thank you so much & Best regards.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error when calling to a SOAP Webservice: "Prefix undecl
Jump to: