ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » SOAPInput & SOAP Reply Node - SOAP Handle Error

SOAPInput & SOAP Reply Node - SOAP Handle Error « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
achocks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: SOAPInput & SOAP Reply Node - SOAP Handle Error Reply with quote

Voyager

Need your help..Lost alomst 3 days with this issue..

Here is my flow skeleton

SOAPInputNode --> FileReadNode --> FileOutPutNode --> SOAPReplyNode

SOAPInputNode has all the following terminals (Failure, Catch and Timeout) connected to Error logging flow.

Idea behind is, get a SOAP request to the SOAPInput node and based on the input values, take the file name and file directory from the incoming SOAP message and move the file to the directory specified and reply a success reply back on moving the file sucessfully.

The issue I have is, the message comes in, and when I cheked..there are no exception till it goes to SOAPReplyNode ..The reply is also sent to the user back sucessfully.BUT for some reason, the control is coming back to the SOAPInputNode's CATCH terminal and goes to the Error Handling flow. [Note the Error Handling Flow has a SOAP Reply Node for failures and faults]

I watched the SOAP Reply Indentifier is passed on from the SOAP Input Node tol the SOAP ReplyNode through the Local Environment variables.

Here is the error I an getting

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Code:

Need your help..Lost alomst 3 days with this issue...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my flow skeleton

SOAPInputNode --> FileReadNode --> FileOutPutNode --> SOAPReplyNode

SOAPInputNode has all the following terminals (Failure, Catch and Timeout) connected to Error logging flow.

Idea behind is, get a SOAP request to the SOAPInput node and based on the input values, take the file name and file directory from the incoming SOAP message and move the file to the directory specified and reply a success reply back.

The issue I have is, the message comes in, no exception till it goes to SOAPReplyNode ..The reply is also sent to the user back sucessfully.

BUT for some reason, the control is coming back to the SOAPInputNode's CATCH terminal and goes to the Error Handling flow.

The watched the SOAPReply Indentifier is passed on till the SOAPReplyNode through the Local Environment variables.

Here is the error I got.

RecoverableException
 File:CHARACTER:F:\build\S700_P\src\DataFlowEngine\ImbDataFlowNode.cpp
 Line:INTEGER:1073
 Function:CHARACTER:ImbDataFlowNode::createExceptionList
 Type:CHARACTER:ComIbmSOAPInputNode
 Name:CHARACTER:com/xxxxxx/filexfer/hub/main/FileXferMainFlow#FCMComposite_1_4.com/xxxxxx/filexfer/hub/utility/SF_ReceiveRequest#FCMComposite_1_3
 Label:CHARACTER:com.xxxxxx.filexfer.hub.main.FileXferMainFlow.SF_ReceiveRequest.SOAP Input1
 Catalog:CHARACTER:BIPmsgs
 Severity:INTEGER:3
 Number:INTEGER:2230
 Text:CHARACTER:Node throwing exception
 RecoverableException
   File:CHARACTER:F:\build\S700_P\src\WebServices\WSLibrary\ImbSOAPReplyNode.cpp
   Line:INTEGER:386
   Function:CHARACTER:ImbSOAPReplyNode::evaluate
   Type:CHARACTER:ComIbmSOAPReplyNode
   Name:CHARACTER:com/xxxxxx/filexfer/hub/main/FileXferMainFlow#FCMComposite_1_4.com/xxxxxx/filexfer/hub/utility/SF_ReceiveRequest#FCMComposite_1_5
   Label:CHARACTER:com.xxxxxx.filexfer.hub.main.FileXferMainFlow.SF_ReceiveRequest.SOAP Reply
   Number:INTEGER:3752
   Text:CHARACTER:Error occurred in ImbSOAPReplyHelper::makeSOAPReply()
   RecoverableException
     File:CHARACTER:F:\build\S700_P\src\WebServices\WSLibrary\ImbSOAPReplyHelper.cpp
     Line:INTEGER:260
     Function:CHARACTER:ImbSOAPReplyHelper::makeSOAPReply
     Type:CHARACTER:
     Name:CHARACTER:
     Label:CHARACTER:
     Number:INTEGER:3745
     Text:CHARACTER:Message does not contain a valid SOAP Reply Identifier. Invalid Handle
     Insert
       Type:INTEGER:5
       Text:CHARACTER:534f41500000000005000000000000005416000000000000
     Insert
       Text:CHARACTER:com/xxxxxx/filexfer/hub/main/FileXferMainFlow#FCMComposite_1_4.com/xxxxxx/filexfer/hub/utility/SF_ReceiveRequest#FCMComposite_1_5
     Insert
       Text:CHARACTER:SOAP
     Insert
       Text:CHARACTER:ReplyIdentifier
     RecoverableException
       File:CHARACTER:F:\build\S700_P\src\WebServices\WSLibrary\ImbSOAPHandleManager.cpp
       Line:INTEGER:1385
       Function:CHARACTER:ImbInFlightMessageHandle::throwHandleException
       Type:CHARACTER:
       Name:CHARACTER:
       Label:CHARACTER:
       Number:INTEGER:3742
       Text:CHARACTER:ERROR, Handle Reused after reply sent.
       Insert
         Text:CHARACTER:534f41500000000005000000000000005416000000000000
       Insert
         Text:CHARACTER:SOAP
       Insert
         Text:CHARACTER:ReplyIdentifier

fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

The error is clear:
Code:

You have already used the value in a soap reply. You cannot use the reply identifier twice.
achocks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Thanks!..But still got stuck! Reply with quote

Voyager

Thanks...I understand that it is trying to use the Failure's SOAP Reply also after using the Success Reply..But I am trying to fgure out why it is propagating to the Catch terminal of the SOAP input which leads to the Error Handler after the reply is completed.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
mgk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padawan

Well the Input node will only ever propagate to the Catch terminal if there is an exception. Therefore, there must be an exception thrown somewhere after the first SOAPReply node. You could put a Trace node down the Catch terminal before the second SOAPReply node and trace the ExceptionList to see what it is...

Kind regards,
smdavies99
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

Quote:

That tells me that you have already sent a reply to the request and are trying to reuse a now stale connection handle.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
Esa
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

smdavies99 wrote:
Quote:

That tells me that you have already sent a reply to the request and are trying to reuse a now stale connection handle.

What do you have for Record detection in the Records and Elements tab of the FileRead node?

Have you connected Finish file terminal between the file nodes?

There are several ways to configure file nodes to propagate twice...
Ualter
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgk wrote:
Well the Input node will only ever propagate to the Catch terminal if there is an exception. Therefore, there must be an exception thrown somewhere after the first SOAPReply node. You could put a Trace node down the Catch terminal before the second SOAPReply node and trace the ExceptionList to see what it is...

Kind regards,

Hi Mgk,
I have the same problem using the Integration Bus (Broker v9). In my case the scenario is:

Code:
SOAP Input -> [Subflow] SOAP Request (WS) [Subflow] -> SOAP Reply

Even though the client got the response correctly (as if nothing wrong has happened), the Node after the SOAP Reply (a simple Trace) receive the following error:
Code:
Message does not contain a valid SOAP Reply Identifier. Invalid Handle. ERROR, Handle Reused after Reply sent.

So, I tried to store the ReplyIdentifier before call the Subflow, and then after get it back before the SOAP Reply in the main message flow, but it didn't work. I still got this error even though nothing wrong happens to the caller of the service.

I don't get it, why I still got this error after the SOAP Reply, it seems that it's complaining about reusing the same Reply Identifier, but I just have one SOAP Reply?!?!?

I appreciated any help.
Thanks.
UJR
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Did you check whether the SOAP reply node itself is throwing some kind of exception?

Have you sent the timeout to the same path as the failure? Are you debugging?
Ualter
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the attention.

fjb_saper wrote:
Did you check whether the SOAP reply node itself is throwing some kind of exception?

Actually the behaviour is, the response goes throughout the Out Terminal of the SOAP Reply (sending the response to the caller correctly as expected), but then... the Failure Terminal of the SOAP Reply also gets into action and show the error that I mentioned before.

Quote:
Have you sent the timeout to the same path as the failure? Are you debugging?

No, I'm not debugging, this option is not even turned on, to check that I still got the error (after delivery the response) I'm writing the Trace (Failure Terminal result) into a local file.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

So your code somewhere has an additional propagate or an ESQL return true (or a failure to return false).

Or a mapping node that creates an additional output message.

Or otherwise, miraculous, you have coded your flow such that two messages are received by the SOAPReply node. One of them wellformed with the right ReplyID, and one of them mostly empty.
Harsha_AS
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Did anyone found the solution for this. Even I am facing the same issue.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Harsha_AS wrote:
Did anyone found the solution for this. Even I am facing the same issue.

What are the solutions given here?

Have you tried them?

Are you sure it's the same issue?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » SOAPInput & SOAP Reply Node - SOAP Handle Error
Jump to: