ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Problem connecting to remote Queue Manager from MQ Explorer

Problem connecting to remote Queue Manager from MQ Explorer « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
nix_mq
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject: Problem connecting to remote Queue Manager from MQ Explorer Reply with quote

I have are problem with transmitted messages from client machine to target machine server (Windows server 2012 R2).
I've prepared all needed infrastructure for this task. The commands used to create the QM are simple and posted below.

how to organize transmitted from cliet to target machine. 1(client machine with Centos 7 gnome 2, websphere mq explorer 7 192.168.15.21)--->2 (Centos 7, WebSphere Mq 7.5 server 192.168.15.16)---->3
Centos 8, WebSphere Mq 8 server 192.168.15.1 —----->4 (Windows Server 2012 R2, WebSphere Mq 8 server 192.168.15.19)

on client and server machines we've mq user with UID & GUID 1000. Someone to offer change That recommendation IBM. Everyone can see each other and are on the same network. Ping came over to all machines. I did all by recommendation ibm, have used this stuff.

Defining the server-connection channel on the server (https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSFKSJ_7.5.0/com.ibm.mq.con.doc/q016750_.htm) and this - Defining the client-connection channel on the server
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSFKSJ_7.5.0/com.ibm.mq.con.doc/q016760_.htm

But i've constantly errors like this - START CHANNEL(Q12) // start channel QT12

START CHANNEL(Q12)
*AMQ9509: Program cannot open queue manager object.*

Channel rcvr started without any problems. Listener is active too.

Set the MQSERVER environment variable. From the client (Centos 7 client, enter one of the following commands:

export MQSERVER=channelName/TCP/'server-address(port)'
export MQSERVER=CHANNEL1/TCP/'192.168.15.16(1414)'

№ 1 CENTOS 7 SRV
crtmqm -d c -lc -lf 16384 -lp 10 -ls 5 -u DLQ -t 60000 -q QM1 // create MQ manager QM1
strmqm QM11
runmqsc QM11
DEFINE QLOCAL (Q1)
*SERVER DEFINITION*
DEFINE CHANNEL(CHAN1) CHLTYPE(SVRCONN) TRPTYPE(TCP) +
DESCR('Server-connection to Client CENTOS7 gnome')
SET CHLAUTH(CHAN1) TYPE(ADDRESSMAP) ADDRESS('192.168.15.21') MCAUSER('1000')
*CLIENT DEFINITION*
DEFINE CHANNEL(CHAN1) CHLTYPE(CLNTCONN) TRPTYPE(TCP) +
CONNAME(192.168.15.16) QMNAME(QM11) DESCR('Client-connection to Server_CentOs 7 Server')
SET CHLAUTH(CHAN1) TYPE(ADDRESSMAP) ADDRESS('192.168.15.21') MCAUSER('1000')

DEFINE CHANNEL(Q12) CHLTYPE(SDR) CONNAME('192.168.15.16(1414)') XMITQ(QM1TRANS) TRPTYPE(TCP) // create channel transmission QM1toQM2
START CHANNEL(Q12)
*AMQ9509: Program cannot open queue manager object.*
DEFINE LISTENER (LISTENER.TCP) TRPTYPE (TCP) CONTROL (QMGR) PORT (1416)
START LISTENER (LISTENER.TCP)
DEFINE QLOCAL(QM1.T) DESCR('Transmission queue to QM2') USAGE(XMITQ)
DEFINE QREMOTE(QM3) RNAME(Q2) RQMNAME(QM2) XMITQ(QM1.T) // create remote queue QM2

№ 2 CENTOS 8 SRV
crtmqm -d QM2 -lc -lf 16384 -lp 10 -ls 5 -u DLQ -t 60000 -q QM2 // create MQ manager QM2
strmqm QM2
runmqsc QM2
DEFINE QLOCAL (Q2)
define channel (QT12) chltype (rcvr) trptype (tcp)
START CHANNEL(QT12)
DEFINE CHANNEL(Q23) CHLTYPE(SDR) CONNAME('192.168.15.18(1431)') XMITQ(QM1TRANS) TRPTYPE(TCP)
START CHANNEL(Q23)
AMQ9509: Program cannot open queue manager object.
DEFINE LISTENER (LISTENER.TCP) TRPTYPE (TCP) PORT (1417) CONTROL(QMGR) // create port (Listener) on QM3
DEFINE QLOCAL(QM2.T) DESCR('Transmission queue to QM3') USAGE(XMITQ)
DEFINE QREMOTE(QM3) RNAME(Q3) RQMNAME(QM3) XMITQ(QM2.T) // create remote queue QM3

№ 3 WINDOWS SERVER 2012 R2 8 SRV
crtmqm -d QM3 -lc -lf 16384 -lp 10 -ls 5 -u DLQ -t 60000 -q QM3 // create MQ manager QM3
strmqm QM3
runmqsc QM3
DEFINE QLOCAL (Q3) //create local Q3
DEFINE CHANNEL (Q23) CHLTYPE (RCVR) TRPTYPE (TCP) // create channel Receiver on QM3
START CHANNEL(Q23)
DEFINE LISTENER (LISTENER.TCP) TRPTYPE (TCP) PORT (1418) CONTROL(QMGR) // create port (Listener) on QM3
exerk
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

The obvious that pops up for me is:

Code:
DEFINE CHANNEL(Q23) CHLTYPE(SDR) CONNAME('192.168.15.18(1431)') XMITQ(QM1TRANS) TRPTYPE(TCP)

But I don't see a definition for QM1TRANS, only:

Code:
DEFINE QLOCAL(QM2.T) DESCR('Transmission queue to QM3') USAGE(XMITQ)

And you really, really, need to look at your naming conventions irrespective of whether this is sandbox or not. Generally, for channels it is SENDING_QMGR.RECEIVING.QMGR, e.g. QT001.QT023, and for transmission queues it is the name of the RECEIVING queue manager, e.g. (and using the above example) in QT001 the transmission queue used for messages to the remote queue manager would be named QT023. Of course it's your train set and you can play with it as you wish, but if you do adopt a convention such as QM1.T you will effectively removing the native routing capabilities of MQ.

Also, as regards your CLNTCONN definition, you don't need to provide an MCAUSER value, and do really have a user named 1000?
nix_mq
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Above, I showed this as an example. And i have user with ID 1000 GID & UID. it is mqm. But how to solve this problem in the end? i haven't any thoughts about it. i must to solve this task till wed next week. Is it correct I define SVRCONN & CLNTCONN .

*SERVER DEFINITION*
DEFINE CHANNEL(CHAN1) CHLTYPE(SVRCONN) TRPTYPE(TCP) +
DESCR('Server-connection to Client CENTOS7 gnome')

SET CHLAUTH(CHAN1) TYPE(ADDRESSMAP) ADDRESS('192.168.15.21') MCAUSER('1000') 1000 - is ID user mqm.

Then i checking status Firewall systemctl status firewalld is dead
exerk
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

nix_mq wrote:
SET CHLAUTH(CHAN1) TYPE(ADDRESSMAP) ADDRESS('192.168.15.21') MCAUSER('1000') 1000 - is ID user mqm.

And if you were to look at a channel someone else had configured and saw MCAUSER('1009') how would you resolve who that user was, instantly? Why would you not use the name of that user within that attribute? But whether you showed an example, or not, your SDR channel definition is incorrect for the 'example' you showed.

And if you have been given this task because you are 'in-training' then I strongly advise you to request a course, e.g. WM209G. Also, read Morag's blog on getting started with channel authorities, there's a recent post on the boards here where Morag has very helpfully gathered the links.
nix_mq
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just i've manuals from ibm site and just to googling. Can't attend to come over course (WM209G). This blog did u mean? https://mqgem.wordpress.com/author/moraghughson/

And what's my mistake was done by create channel SDR?
mqjeff
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

The sdr and rcvr have nothing to do with client<->server.

If you want your client to use the clntconn definition, you will have to change from using MQSERVER to MQCHLTAB and, um, MQCHLLIB?

As to naming standards, perhaps what's shown here is altered for enfuddlement, rather than being the real names...

Yes, there does need to be an XMITQ. The lack of one probably does explain the AMQ9509.... All of the AMQ* numbers are described in the infocenter, and there is probably more information in the <mqserver>/qmgrs/<qmgrName>/errors/AMQ***.LOG

IF you try and start the channel again, and get the same AMQ9509, then look near the top of AMQERR01.LOG
exerk
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

nix_mq wrote:
Just i've manuals from ibm site and just to googling. Can't attend to come over course (WM209G). This blog did u mean? https://mqgem.wordpress.com/author/moraghughson/

I mean THIS ONE.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Problem connecting to remote Queue Manager from MQ Explorer
Jump to: