ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » MQ FTE agent creation error

MQ FTE agent creation error « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
SpringPearl
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:18 am    Post subject: MQ FTE agent creation error Reply with quote

Novice

I am doing a basic poc on MQ FTE. With very limited information that I got I used the following command to create co-ordination queue manager, command queue manager and agent:

1)fteSetupCoordination -coordinationQMgr corqm -coordinationQMgrHost localhost -coordinationQMgrPort 1417 -coordinationQMgrChannel FTE.CHANNEL.SVRCONN -f

2) runmqsc corqm < corqm.mqsc

3) fteSetupCommands -connectionQMgr cmdqm -connectionQMgrHost localhost -connectionQMgrPort 1418 -connectionQMgrChannel FTE.CHANNEL.SVRCONN -f

4) fteCreateAgent -agentName AGENT1 -agentQMgr agentqm -agentQMgrHost localhost -agentQMgrPort 1419 -agentQMgrChannel SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN -f

When I run the 4th command I get this error:

BFGMQ1024I: The coordination queue manager cannot be contacted or has refused a connection attempt.
The WebSphere MQ reason code was 2538 and diagnostic message code was AMQ9213. The agent's presence will not be published.
BFGCL0254I: Agent configured successfully. The agent has not been registered with the coordination queue manager.

Also when I tried to connect the managed file transfer configuration corqm in the MQ Explorer GUI it is throwing 2035 error

The TCP listeners with port 1417,1418,1419 are all up and running.

Please let me know if u need any more info on what I have done.

I have been breaking my head over it for a week now. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

[/img]

Last edited by SpringPearl on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
exerk
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

It would be of great help if you stated your platform and MQ version.

It would be of great help if you stated your configuration, e.g. all queue managers on the same host or split between hosts.

It would be of great help if you stated what you have done, up to this point, to fault diagnose and the result, if any, of that diagnosis.

In short, the more information we have up front, the greater chance of providing help.
SpringPearl
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

exerk wrote:
It would be of great help if you stated your platform and MQ version.

It would be of great help if you stated your configuration, e.g. all queue managers on the same host or split between hosts.

It would be of great help if you stated what you have done, up to this point, to fault diagnose and the result, if any, of that diagnosis.

In short, the more information we have up front, the greater chance of providing help.

Platform: Windows 7
MQ Version: 7.5
All the queue managers are on the same host.
I tried to run the commands as admin. Also I tried creating another SVRCONN channel and read through a lot of documents but to no avail

Also when I tried to connect the managed file transfer configuration in the MQ Explorer GUI it is throwing 2035 error
exerk
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

SpringPearl wrote:
Platform: Windows 7
MQ Version: 7.5
All the queue managers are on the same host.
I tried to run the commands as admin. Also I tried creating another SVRCONN channel and read through a lot of documents but to no avail

Also when I tried to connect the managed file transfer configuration in the MQ Explorer GUI it is throwing 2035 error

Read up on CHLAUTH...
gbaddeley
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi

Quote:
fteSetupCoordination -coordinationQMgr corqm -coordinationQMgrHost localhost -coordinationQMgrPort 1417 -coordinationQMgrChannel FTE.CHANNEL.SVRCONN

Check the qmgr error logs.

Try using the sample connection test program with these parameters, eg.
amqscnxc -x localhost(1417) -c FTE.CHANNEL.SVRCONN corqm
If it fails, check the error logs in WebSphere MQ/errors.
SpringPearl
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Thanks a lot I have disabled the channel authorization and its working now. But I got another issue. I have created agents and started it, I have checked in the agent logs that the agent is successfully started but I don't see the agents in MQ explorer, also when I run fteListAgents it shows BFGCL0014W: No agents exist that match the current selection criteria.

Any idea how to resolve it?
exerk
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

SpringPearl wrote:
Thanks a lot I have disabled the channel authorization and its working now...

I suggested reading up on it, not disabling it. What happens when your 'fix' gets promoted to Production? Get it right now and promotion through the environments will be a breeze.

SpringPearl wrote:
...But I got another issue. I have created agents and started it, I have checked in the agent logs that the agent is successfully started but I don't see the agents in MQ explorer, also when I run fteListAgents it shows BFGCL0014W: No agents exist that match the current selection criteria...

Read THIS first, then if that doesn't give the result you're expecting paste the exact command you're using.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » MQ FTE agent creation error
Jump to: