ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to handle Email Input node and store the Email message

How to handle Email Input node and store the Email message « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

mqjeff wrote:
Vamsi Krishna wrote:
I have used MIME parser till and tried the conversion into single encoded string into XML field. But still the PDF file is getting printed in the body part.

That sounds like your
Code:
code
doesn't work.
It's a shame we can't see it.

Hi Jeff,
Below is the code that i have used for encoding MIME format.
When i try to read only MIME parser the email message doesn't show the EmailHeader part. When i convert the whole InputRoot i can see header and body shown correctly but the attachment is getting printed in the body part and the MIME Content Type too getting printed with in the body.

Ex:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001F_01D21D9A.2EA8A8E0"

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D21D9A.2EA8A8E0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0020_01D21D9A.2EA8A8E0"

------=_NextPart_001_0020_01D21D9A.2EA8A8E0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

These are the ways i have tried for encoding MIME format

SET OutputRoot.BLOB.BLOB = BASE64ENCODE( ASBITSTREAM(InputRoot.MIME CCSID 1208RootBitStream));

SET OutputRoot.BLOB.BLOB = BASE64ENCODE(ASBITSTREAM(InputRoot.[2] OPTIONS options CCSID 1208 ))||BASE64ENCODE(ASBITSTREAM(InputRoot.MIME OPTIONS RootBitStream CCSID 1208 ));

SET OutputRoot.XMLNSC.Root.BLOB=BASE64ENCODE(ASBITSTREAM(InputRoot OPTIONS RootBitStream CCSID 1208 ));
mqjeff
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Do you need to attach the entire email?

Or just the PDF mime part?

If you *really* need to attach the entire email, then you really should use the BLOB parser on the input message. And then append the Email headers into a string, and put that at the front of the input BLOB.

Then asbitstream it.

But that's a really bizarre requirement.
naga.IIB
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Help needed Reply with quote

Vamsi Krishna

Were you able to achieve this ?

I also have the same requirement as to encode the entire mail and send it as part of a webservice request to the other system.
That system then decodes and shows the mail as .eml file for the users to view.

I am able to send the txt files but not any other file formats.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to handle Email Input node and store the Email message
Jump to: