ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Problem in configuring email Input node

Problem in configuring email Input node « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ksrocks9
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject: Problem in configuring email Input node Reply with quote

Apprentice

I am getting error in configuring email input node. On my exchange server IMAP enabled on port 143.

I created securityIdentity and email configurable service using the following commands.

mqsisetdbparms IIB9BRKR -n email::email.SecurityIdentity -u firstname.lastname@companyname.com -p password
mqsicreateconfigurableservice IIB9BRKR -c EmailServer -o EmailConfigurableService1 -n serverName,securityIdentity -v IMAP://servername.corp.companyname.com:143,email.SecurityIdentity

My EmailInput Node Properties:
Email Server: IMAP://servername.corp.companyname.com:143
SecurityIdentity : email.SecurityIdentity

It's not allowing me to deploying my flow.

BIP2087E: Broker 'IIB9BRKR' was unable to process the internal configuration message.

The entire internal configuration message failed to be processed successfully.

Use the messages following this message to determine the reasons for the failure. If the problem cannot be resolved after reviewing these messages, contact your IBM Support center. Enabling service trace may help determine the cause of the failure.

BIP4041E: Execution group 'ks_Test' received an administration request that encountered an exception.

While attempting to process an administration request, an exception was encountered. No updates have been made to the configuration of the execution group.

Review related error messages to determine why the administration request failed.

BIP4977E: EmailInput node 'Email Input' in message flow 'EmailProcessing.EmailProcessing' has been configured with the configurable service 'IMAP://servername.corp.companyname.com:143' but the configurable service does not exist.

You can optionally configure an EmailInput node with a EmailServer configurable service that the EmailInput node or message flow refers to at run time for connection information, instead of defining the connection properties on the node or the message flow. An EmailInput node has been configured with a configurable service that does not exist.

Either modify the Email Server property on the EmailInput node to a configurable service that exists, or create the configurable service and redeploy your message flow.

BIP2871I: The request made by user 'KSROCKS' to 'deploy' the resource 'C:/Users/KSROCKS/IBM/IntegrationToolkit90/Email/EmailProcessing/EmailProcessing/Email.bar' of type 'BAR' on parent 'ks_Test' of type 'ExecutionGroup' has the status of 'FAILED'.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance
Siddhardha
mqjeff
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Have you verified that your version of Broker supports IMAP? It might only support POP3.

The error message is pretty clear. You've told the EmailInput node to use something that it thinks is a configurable service. But the name you've given it isn't the name of a configurable service. you should use the name of the configurable service you created, not the url.
ksrocks9
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Quote:
Have you verified that your version of Broker supports IMAP? It might only support POP3.

Broker supports both IMAP or POP3.

From Developer works:
Quote:

The value example.identitywould be used for the Security Identityparameter in the EmailInput node configuration. The URL is of the form protocol://hostname:port, where:
protocol is either IMAP or POP3.
hostname is either the Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPV4) TCP/IP address, or the DNS-resolvable host name of the e-mail server.
port is the port number on which the e-mail server is listening for either POP3 or IMAP traffic.
For example: POP3://mailserver.co.uk:110
To create a configurable service, use the mqsicreateconfigurable service command. For the URL and security identity above, the command would be:
mqsicreateconfigurableservice MB8BROKER -c EmailServer -o myEmailConfigurableServiceName -n serverName,securityIdentity -v POP3://mailserver.co.uk:110,example.identity

Quote:
The error message is pretty clear. You've told the EmailInput node to use something that it thinks is a configurable service. But the name you've given it isn't the name of a configurable service. you should use the name of the configurable service you created, not the url.

I changed my security Identity to EmailConfigurableService1 in EmailInput node. I tried to redeploy again I am experiencing same error message.
vennela
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Knight

You shouldn't be chaning the security identity
You should be changing the server field to configurable service

From infocenter
Quote:

The Email server property is defined either as a configurable service name, for example: myEmailConfigurableServiceName, or as a URL. A URL allows you to specify a protocol, host name, and port number, which is the minimum information you need to access the email server.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Problem in configuring email Input node
Jump to: