ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » 3rd party jar files not shown in IIB9 Integration Server

3rd party jar files not shown in IIB9 Integration Server « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
naio
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:37 am    Post subject: 3rd party jar files not shown in IIB9 Integration Server Reply with quote

Voyager

I am facing the migration from WMB_8.0.0.6 to IIB_9.0.0.4, I have found something that calls my attention and I am trying yo identify which could be the reason.
I have a flow, that uses several 3rd party jar files, and user them through some wrappers build in javaCompute nodes.
The final bar files contains:
1) flows.cmf
2) flows.jar (the project from the javaComputeNodes)
3) dependency folder that contains all the 3rd party jar files.

When I deploy this bar file into an execution group on WMB8, I then see all the jars files in the execution groups but when I deploy the very same bar file into IIB9, I can see the flows deployed and the jar that correspond to the wrappers, but not the 3rd party jar files.
I tried with the toolkit, MBexplorer, and with the mqsilist command, an no one shows the jar files. However, they are deployed because I can find the jars deployed in the broker, for log4j i found the jar:

Code:
/var/mqsi/components/IIB9TECHPOC01/005605ae-5201-0000-0080-872c1795047b/config/JAR/target/dependencies/log4j-1.2.17.jar

And the flows uses them fine.

But they are not shown in the execution group.

I have tried compile the bar with mqsicreatebar from WMB8 and IIB9 and the result was the same, If I deploy the bar in an execution group from WMB8 I can see all the artifacts included in the bar file (3rd party jars as well), but If I deploy any of these in an integration server from IIB9, the 3rd party jars in dependency folder are not shown.

I would like to know if there is some difference in que mqsicreatebar command, or if I have to turn some flag on/off to be able to browse the 3rd party jar files in the executions groups.

Thanks you very much in advance!
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Is the flow deployed as an independent resource or as an application?
Is there a dependency in the IIB9 flow project with the project containing the 3rd party jar files?
stoney
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Looks like you're hitting IT09722:

https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IT09722

That page states that it will be fixed in 9.0.0.6 (which isn't released yet), however I have just installed 9.0.0.5 and it seems to have the fix - not sure what's happened there.
To get the fix you can either try upgrading to 9.0.0.5, or alternatively raise a PMR and ask for an interim fix for the APAR built against 9.0.0.4.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » 3rd party jar files not shown in IIB9 Integration Server
Jump to: