ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Connecting to TCPservers dynamically

Connecting to TCPservers dynamically « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
GeneRK4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Connecting to TCPservers dynamically Reply with quote

Master

I have a requirement where I have a list of 2000 TCP Servers.
Depending upon the input message,I need to choose the Server hostname and port,and make a TCP connection with the server using TCPClientOutput node.
Looks like either I have to use TCP hostname:port string or I have to use Configurable service.If we use TCP hostname:port,then I may have to use multiple nodes for multiple servers.I am not able to use any Environment variable also.
If I have to use Configurable Service,then I have to use multiple configurable services(2000+).Please let me know whether any alternative for making TCP connection dynamically.
GeneRK4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

I used LocalEnvironment to override the TCP Hostname and port.Its working fine for me.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

mods, please move this to the Broker forum.
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

So moved.
GeneRK4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

I am facing a problem with overriding host and port details for TCPServerOutput node and ClientReceive node.

Before TCPClient Output node,I have a compute node in which I am overriding the host and port of server as below.This is working fine.
SET OutputLocalEnvironment.Destination.TCPIP.Output.Hostname =Environment.Destination.TCPIP.Output.Hostname1;

SET OutputLocalEnvironment.Destination.TCPIP.Output.Port=
Environment.Destination.TCPIP.Output.Port1;

In Three way handshake ,I have Stub as TCP Server.
In there,I have a TCPServerOutput node before which I have a compute node and the following code written for overriding

SET OutputLocalEnvironment.TCPIP.Receive.Hostname = Environment.Variables.TCPProperties.TCPConnHost;
SET OutputLocalEnvironment.TCPIP.Receive.Port = Environment.Variables.TCPProperties.Port;
SET OutputLocalEnvironment.TCPIP.Receive.Id = Environment.Variables.TCPProperties.TCPConnId;

This is not overriding.Whatever Host name and port given in the TCPClientReceive nodeproperty in the TCPClient flow is taken.
I even tried to add the below code,
SET OutputLocalEnvironment.Destination.TCPIP.Output.Id = Environment.Variables.TCPProperties.TCPConnId;
SET OutputLocalEnvironment.Destination.TCPIP.Output.Hostname = Environment.Variables.TCPProperties.TCPConnHost;
SET OutputLocalEnvironment.Destination.TCPIP.Output.Port = Environment.Variables.TCPProperties.Port;

But thisis still trying to connect with the hostname and port given in TCPClientReceive node property.

In Infocentre ,it is showing that overriding address is supported in all the TCP nodes..Not sure why it is not working..Could someone help on this ?[/list]

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Connecting to TCPservers dynamically
Jump to: