ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Java / JMS » Getting JMSWMQ0018 , JMSCMQ0001 AMQ9204 & AMQ9213

Getting JMSWMQ0018 , JMSCMQ0001 AMQ9204 & AMQ9213 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

pandeg wrote:
My only intention here is to perform the load testing by getting rid of the exceptions that I was getting initially

Noble.

pandeg wrote:
If I try to setup it may complicate my situation

Your situation currently being very simple?

pandeg wrote:
Please suggest me now what is the best possible option for me.

Go back to the start of this thread and follow the advice given to resolve your problem rather than trying to work round it by juggling jar files until you find the magic combination that works.

Or raise a PMR if you believe that your set up was correct, the advice you were given was flawed and the exceptions are the result of a failure in the product.
pandeg
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

Going back to previous jar version 7.01.9. Meanwhile , I was looking for another option by increasing the connection time out value from client application jar or want that Client should wait for longer time for the server to make a connection instead of closing it. Is there any jar in MQ where connection time out is defined and we can increase that value.
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

pandeg wrote:
Is there any jar in MQ where connection time out is defined and we can increase that value.

Why is everything in your world about jar files?

This is also not your original problem and should be a new thread, but in a spirit of cooperation the time out values for a client connection are contained in the client channel.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

And if you are using a J2EE server have the set up the JAAS aspect of the connection?
pandeg
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

I am not using any server , just the MQ jars and with simple multithreading program creating multiple process threads which takes host , port , channel and queue manager name as argument from the property file to connect to MQ server.
Vitor
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

pandeg wrote:
I am not using any server , just the MQ jars and with simple multithreading program creating multiple process threads which takes host , port , channel and queue manager name as argument from the property file to connect to MQ server.

Vitor wrote:

Go back to the start of this thread and follow the advice given to resolve your problem rather than trying to work round it by juggling jar files until you find the magic combination that works.

Or raise a PMR if you believe that your set up was correct, the advice you were given was flawed and the exceptions are the result of a failure in the product

fjb_saper
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

pandeg wrote:

Then you'll have no trouble changing slightly the java program to do
Code:
connection = cf.connect(user,pw);

Have fun
pandeg
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

I have defined below attributes on the Queue Manager

MAXHANDS(50000)
MAXUMSGS(100000)
MAXMSGL(104857600)
CHAD(DISABLED)
KAINT(AUTO)
SHARECNV(10)
MAXINST(999999999)
MAXINSTC(999999999)
MONCHL(QMGR)
HBINT(300)
MAXMSGL(4194304)

Also , as per one of the link http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/prodconn/v1r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.scenarios.wmqwasusing.doc%2Ftopics%2Ftcpipconnuse.htm
which says, "To increase the maximum number of connection requests you can make, and avoid error messages being generated by the limitation on connections for a TCP/IP port, you can have multiple WebSphere MQ listeners each listening on a different port, or have more than one queue manager."
So , I created 4 listeners and tried to connect with them with 200 connection pointing to one port and similarly tried to hit with 800 connection. it previously worked when I tried with 600 connections but failed again with 800 connection.
smdavies99
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

What error codes are you seeing when your 800 connection attempt fails?
What are the error recorded in the AMQERR01.log file

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
pandeg
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'QM01'.
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.jms.internal.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:402)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.jms.internal.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:1520)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.jms.internal.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnection.java:1577)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.jms.internal.MQConnection.<init>(MQConnection.java:759)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createV6ProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:7248)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:6646)
at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:295)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createCommonConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6232)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6260)
at MQJMSUtil.getConnection(MQJMSUtil.java:237)
at MQJMSUtil.getSession(MQJMSUtil.java:232)
at MQJMSUtil.mqPut(MQJMSUtil.java:65)
at MQMainSenderThread.processmessage(MQMainSenderThread.java:1590)
at MQMainSenderThread$1.run(MQMainSenderThread.java:1545)
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2009'.
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.base.internal.MQManagedConnectionJ11.<init>(MQManagedConnectionJ11.java:236)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.base.internal.MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11._createManagedConnection(MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.java:302)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.base.internal.MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.createManagedConnection(MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.java:139)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.base.internal.MQQueueManager.obtainBaseMQQueueManager(MQQueueManager.java:1186)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.base.internal.MQQueueManager.procure(MQQueueManager.java:1275)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.base.internal.MQQueueManager.<init>(MQQueueManager.java:271)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.jms.internal.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:1403)
... 12 more
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2009;AMQ9204: Connection to host '11.21.90.100(1455)' rejected. [1=com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException[CC=2;RC=2009;AMQ9213: A communications error for 'TCP' occurred. [1=java.net.SocketException[Connection reset],4=TCP,5=sockInStream.read]],3=11.21.90.100(1455),5=RemoteTCPConnection.receive]
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:2019)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:1233)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.base.internal.MQSESSION.MQCONNX_j(MQSESSION.java:840)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.v6.base.internal.MQManagedConnectionJ11.<init>(MQManagedConnectionJ11.java:228)
... 18 more
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2009;AMQ9213: A communications error for 'TCP' occurred. [1=java.net.SocketException[Connection reset],4=TCP,5=sockInStream.read]
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.RemoteTCPConnection.receive(RemoteTCPConnection.java:1428)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.system.RemoteConnection.receiveTSH(RemoteConnection.java:2899)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.system.RemoteConnection.initSess(RemoteConnection.java:1488)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.system.RemoteConnection.connect(RemoteConnection.java:1157)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.system.RemoteConnectionPool.getConnection(RemoteConnectionPool.java:353)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:1607)
... 21 more
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.RemoteTCPConnection.receive(RemoteTCPConnection.java:1419)
... 26 more

I have defined below attributes in my java program

cf.setHostName(util.getMQIP());
cf.setPort(util.getMQPort());
cf.setChannel(util.getMQChannel());
cf.setQueueManager(util.getMQManagerName());
cf.setTransportType(WMQConstants.WMQ_CM_CLIENT);
cf.setConnectionNameList("XX.XX.xx.xx(xxxx)");
cf.setClientReconnectTimeout(0);
cf.setClientReconnectOptions(WMQConstants.WMQ_CLIENT_RECONNECT_Q_MGR);
smdavies99
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

So you are getting a 2009 error back.

What is in the server side AMQERR01.log file for the queue manager?

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

You do realize that an MQRC of 2009 has nothing to do with your problem description and max connections, right?

What you would see would be a pure JMS error having to do with pool size etc...

My guess is that your 2009 has to do with share conversation and an invalid state of your connection, hence the connection broken return.
You might want to verify the fixpack level on was and the corresponding level of the MQ libraries and check if this is a known problem at that level.

Have you tried setting share conversation to 1, or share conversation to 0 to see how that affects your total number of connections? And don't forget to modify your pool size to match your needs

Have fun
pandeg
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

@smdavies99 : I am not getting any error in error log.
Also , I changed the SHARECNV value to 0 for all the SVR channel. I am creating connection each time instead of using connection pooling. Some time it goes till 1400 and execute fine but break if I execute multiple time with same error. When I reduce the channel connection limit to 800 or 1000 it works some time and break, looks like intermittent issue.
pandeg
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

Also, When I Run from Windows , I get connection reset but from Linux it shows Connection Time Out along with other exceptions mentioned previously.
Windows :
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.RemoteTCPConnection.receive(RemoteTCPConnection.java:1419)
... 17 more

Linux :
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:327)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:193)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:180)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:385)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:546)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:495)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.RemoteTCPConnection$5.run(RemoteTCPConnection.java:654)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.internal.RemoteTCPConnection.connnectUsingLocalAddress(RemoteTCPConnection.java:647)
... 25 more

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Java / JMS » Getting JMSWMQ0018 , JMSCMQ0001 AMQ9204 & AMQ9213
Jump to: