ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » Help SAPInput Adaptador WMB8

Help SAPInput Adaptador WMB8 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
cherruti
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Help SAPInput Adaptador WMB8 Reply with quote

Hello!!
I have a flow with SAPInput with message set associated. My flow is SAPInput ---> Compute---> Queue Output but when I try deploy appears the following error

"An adapter error occurred during the processing of a message. The adapter error message is 'com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (102) JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Unable to get repository Unable to get repository Connect to SAP gateway failed Connection parameters: TYPE=A DEST=172.16.204.244.160576 ASHOST=172.16.204.244 SYSNR=00 GWHOST=172.16.204.244 GWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1 CODEPAGE=1100 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR service 'sapgw00' unknown TIME Wed Feb 6 11:58:23 2013 RELEASE 720 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 40 RC -3 MODULE niuxi.c LINE 1814 DETAIL NiPGetServByName: 'sapgw00' not found SYSTEM CALL getaddrinfo COUNTER 2 Connect to SAP gateway failed Connection parameters: TYPE=A DEST=172.16.204.244.160576 ASHOST=172.16.204.244 SYSNR=00 GWHOST=172.16.204.244 GWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1 CODEPAGE=1100 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on loca"

The SAP server and configurations were performed to establish communication with Broker but still get the same error

Thanks for your help!!
bruce2359
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Is the FTE product somehow in loved with this? I ask because you chose to post in the FTE forum.
cherruti
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruce2359 wrote:
Is the FTE product somehow in loved with this? I ask because you chose to post in the FTE forum.

Thanks, now my post exist in other path

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » Help SAPInput Adaptador WMB8
Jump to: