ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » BIP2291E with TREEASIS message parser support pac.

BIP2291E with TREEASIS message parser support pac. « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
DSieberg
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to use the TREEASIS message parser support pac, and have run into a problem. I am using it on a NT 4.0 machine with MQ 5.1, and MQSI 2.0.2.

This is the error that I am getting.

2001-07-18 15:20:41.069999 215 RecoverableException BIP2291E: No
constant for parser class name for root element 'TREEASIS'. The message broker could not locate a constant for a parser class name for a root element name.
Contact the author or supplier of the loadable implementation
library implementing the parser to check whether or not the constant has been
registered. If it has not, install an updated version of the loadable implementation
library. If registration has taken place, contact your IBM support center.

I have a debug trace of the execution group from which I obtained the above error message.

This is the ESQL from my compute node.

DECLARE C INTEGER;
SET C = CARDINALITY(InputRoot.*[]);
DECLARE I INTEGER;
SET I = 1;
WHILE I < C DO
SET OutputRoot.*[I] = InputRoot.*[I];
SET I=I+1;
END WHILE;
-- Enter SQL below this line. SQL above this line might be regenerated, causing any modifications to be lost.

-- The following code will create an output message that is colon delimited. We will start the output
-- value, then keep appending input fields to it.

Set OutputRoot.TREEASIS.Value = InputBody.Request.EmpNo || ':';
Set OutputRoot.TREEASIS.Value = OutputRoot.TREEASIS.Value || InputBody.Request.RequestType || ':';
Set OutputRoot.TREEASIS.Value = OutputRoot.TREEASIS.Value || InputBody.Request.OrderNo || ':';
Set OutputRoot.TREEASIS.Value = OutputRoot.TREEASIS.Value || InputBody.Request.WorkDept || ':';

Thanks for your help,
Dave

kolban
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Dave, on the machine on which the broker is running, make sure that the TREEASIS.lil file is in the bin directory (NT) or lil directory (Unix). This error would be encountered if the supplied extension lil were not installed.
DSieberg
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil, I do have the TreeAsIs.lil module in the MQSI/bin directory. The file has a 11/20/2000 10:43 AM date and time. I am running all MQSI v2.0.2 components on the same NT machine.
Dave

kolban
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Two questions .... has the broker been restarted since installing the LIL? Brokers only see new LIL's during broker startup?

2nd ... at what point is the error encountered ... in the message flow compute node or after the compute node. If after, can you capture a trace using the TRACE node and directing ${Root} to a file.
DSieberg
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Neil, it does work after restarting the broker. I should have known that.
Dave

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » BIP2291E with TREEASIS message parser support pac.
Jump to: