ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » how does an aggregate work technically?

how does an aggregate work technically? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
EgilsJ.Rubenis
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:35 am    Post subject: how does an aggregate work technically? Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,

does somebody know how data comes together in an aggregate reply node. I receive in my flow two replies. They are processed in
the aggregate control node but sen to the 'unknown' node.
One reply is send by an replyFlow. The other reply comes from a
z/OS Cics Transaction.

I allready looked at the redbooks. On Windows its working fine (I have my own replyFlows). But for z/OS ist works different.

What are the keypoints I have to look at for aggregation (MsgID, CorrelID, GroupID) ?

Thanks
lung
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

Basically the aggregateReply node will check to see if the CorrelId in the reply matches the MsgId of the original msg sent (the one sent to the aggregateRequest node).

If it gets routed to the Unknown Terminal, u can turn on the trace and take a look at the CorrelId of the reply and the MsgId of the request. Both of these should match.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » how does an aggregate work technically?
Jump to: