ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » Application deploy on WAS 6.12.2

Application deploy on WAS 6.12.2 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
makgotsophemelo
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Application deploy on WAS 6.12.2 Reply with quote

Novice

Hi guys,

Can anyone help;

I am trying to deploy an application , and i get the following messages:

[8/24/09 16:32:13:907 SAST] 0000004b DeployEJBTask I ADMA0158I: [EJBDeploy] Exporting archive 'dpl_MD_HLG_CISProcessApp.ear'.
[8/24/09 16:32:13:916 SAST] 0000004b DeployEJBTask I ADMA0158I: [EJBDeploy] Shutting down workbench.
[8/24/09 16:32:14:337 SAST] 0000004b DeployEJBTask I ADMA0158I: [EJBDeploy] EJBDeploy complete.
[8/24/09 16:32:14:345 SAST] 0000004b DeployEJBTask I ADMA0158I: [EJBDeploy] 0 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Informational Messages
[8/24/09 16:32:20:417 SAST] 0000004a BPELValidatio I CWWBV0001I: Validated process model 'AddIndividualProcess' successfully: 0 warnings, 4 information.
[8/24/09 16:32:20:422 SAST] 0000004a BPELValidatio I CWWBV9304I: The activity name 'HiddenSequence6' is already used.
[8/24/09 16:32:20:425 SAST] 0000004a BPELValidatio I CWWBV9304I: The activity name 'ReplyToMainProcess' is already used.
[8/24/09 16:32:20:430 SAST] 0000004a BPELValidatio I CWWBV9304I: The activity name 'HiddenSequence8' is already used.
[8/24/09 16:32:20:434 SAST] 0000004a BPELValidatio I CWWBV9304I: The activity name 'HiddenSequence20' is already used.
[8/24/09 16:32:21:562 SAST] 0000004a BPELValidatio I CWWBV0001I: Validated process model 'CisProcess' successfully: 0 warnings, 1 information.
[8/24/09 16:32:21:564 SAST] 0000004a BPELValidatio I CWWBV9304I: The activity name 'HiddenSequence2' is already used.

and when i check the admin console I get the following:

ADMA0114W: Resource assignment with JNDI name sca/MD_HLG_CISProcess/ActivationSpec is not found within scope of module MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB with URI MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=soaete3Cell01,cluster=CEICluster.

ADMA0115W: Resource assignment of name jms/BPECFC and type javax.jms.ConnectionFactory, with JNDI name jms/BPECFC is not found within scope of module MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB with URI MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=soaete3Cell01,cluster=CEICluster.

ADMA0115W: Resource assignment of name jms/BPECF and type javax.jms.ConnectionFactory, with JNDI name jms/BPECF is not found within scope of module MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB with URI MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=soaete3Cell01,cluster=CEICluster.

ADMA0115W: Resource assignment of name jms/BPECFC and type javax.jms.ConnectionFactory, with JNDI name jms/BPECFC is not found within scope of module MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB with URI MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=soaete3Cell01,cluster=CEICluster.

ADMA0115W: Resource assignment of name jms/BPECF and type javax.jms.ConnectionFactory, with JNDI name jms/BPECF is not found within scope of module MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB with URI MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=soaete3Cell01,cluster=CEICluster.

ADMA0115W: Resource assignment of name jdbc/BPEDB and type javax.sql.DataSource, with JNDI name jdbc/BPEDB is not found within scope of module MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB with URI MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=soaete3Cell01,cluster=CEICluster.

ADMA0115W: Resource assignment of name jdbc/BPEDB and type javax.sql.DataSource, with JNDI name jdbc/BPEDB is not found within scope of module MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB with URI MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=soaete3Cell01,cluster=CEICluster.

ADMA5068I: The resource validation for application MD_HLG_CISProcessApp completed successfully, but warnings occured during validation

and then i get the following on the last part of the message:

ADMA0114W: Resource assignment with JNDI name sca/MD_HLG_CISProcess/ActivationSpec is not found within scope of module MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB with URI MD_HLG_CISProcessEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=soaete3Cell01,cluster=CEICluster.

ADMA5068I: The resource validation for application MD_HLG_CISProcessApp completed successfully, but warnings occured during validation

can anyone help,

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Process Server (WID/WPS/WAS+) » Application deploy on WAS 6.12.2
Jump to: