ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Null Ended MRM

Null Ended MRM « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
fealfu
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:32 am    Post subject: Null Ended MRM Reply with quote

I've a problem employing MRMs null ended in order to use string with variable length. I'm using MQSI V2.0.2 and I've defined the MRM with an element String null Ended.

I get a BLOB and use a Compute Node in order to convert it into Null Ended X'00'

This works perfectly but I've a problem when I receive a message from an os390 and it contains a NULL character (Hex 00). The log says that the message length exceeds the length of the string, but it's impossible because the string's length is 4000000 and the received message's length is 32000.

Any help is appreciated.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Null Ended MRM
Jump to: