ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Adapter for SAP Software v6.1.0.3_IF5 problem...

Adapter for SAP Software v6.1.0.3_IF5 problem... « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
JonathanHill
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Adapter for SAP Software v6.1.0.3_IF5 problem... Reply with quote

Novice

I've just installed Interim Fix 5 for the WebSphere Adapter for SAP v6.1.0.3, to fix an original problem regarding a naming issue with business objects, and I'm now experiencing a new problem when posting iDocs (into SAP) which previously worked fine: -

I'm posting ORDERS05 (standard iDocs) but the IF5 version of the adapter throws error "adapter returned null from StructuredRecord.execute()" with the Broker throwing an unhelpful BIP3449 error "An unhandled internal adapter exception occurred".

I originally thought this meant the iDocs hadn't been posted. However, after checking in SAP, the iDocs have indeed been posted but are held in status '64' instead of processing immediately as they're configured to do.

I've checked the data within the iDocs in SAP which appears to be fine and can be successfully processed 'manually' by SAP.

If I revert back to v6.1.0.3 (without IF5) the iDocs begin working again.

Does anyone have ideas?
JonathanHill
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Installing IF6 (just received it today) fixes my problem.

It appears the problem may be down to 'CWYAP_SAPAdapter.rar' shipped with IF5.

The correct file should have been 'CWYAP_SAPAdapter_Tx.rar' but for some reason 'CWYAP_SAPAdapter.rar' is shipped in IF5.

I've checked the fixes, in IF6, and there's only 1 that does not relate to my problem...hence I'm presuming the 'rar' file was the problem.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Interchange Server + Adapters » Adapter for SAP Software v6.1.0.3_IF5 problem...
Jump to: