ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Creating a config Manager

Creating a config Manager « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
syangloo
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: Creating a config Manager Reply with quote

Centurion

Dear All,

I install a config manager and broker in different server, config manager in a normal PC with Win2k server and broker in HPUX server.

Now i want to remove the old config manager from the server and install it in to a new PC. Broker still remain the same.

I naming cfgmgr qmgr as the old cfgmgr qmgr. After created the cfgmgr and qmgr i create the broker as the same name with the exisitng one in the topology.

When i try to deploy the new config manager with the broker, i hit the error message as below:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIP1536S: Configuration Manager unable to register for internal subscriptions with broker QD.BK.KL.001.

Although the preceding deploy operation was successful, a subsequent attempt by the Configuration Manager to register for internal subscriptions with broker QD.BK.KL.001 was not successful. This means that the Control Center Operations view may not reliably show the correct status of the resources assigned to broker QD.BK.KL.001. The Configuration Manager also writes this message to the system event log, accompanied by other messages giving details of the problem.

Look at the messages for this problem in the system event log. Determine and correct the cause of the problem before attempting to deploy to this broker again. If this problem persists, contact your IBM support center.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIP2087E: Broker QD.BK.KL.001 was unable to process the internal configuration message.

The entire internal configuration message failed to be processed successfully.

The internal configuration message failed to be processed, use the messages following this message to determine the reasons for the failure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIP2045E: Broker QD.BK.KL.001 (UUID 4f57a263-ee00-0000-0080-e82c4881cabe) running on WebSphere MQ queue manager 'QD.BK.KL.001' could not process an internal configuration message because the broker identity received in the message (UUID d9c86a52-f100-0000-0080-cc7aecfa6d7d) did not match that of this broker.

An internal configuration message could not be processed and was rejected. Each broker is identified by a universally unique identifier called a UUID which is allocated when the Control Center user creates a definition for the broker. The configuration message received contained a broker UUID (d9c86a52-f100-0000-0080-cc7aecfa6d7d) that does not match the UUID of broker QD.BK.KL.001 running on WebSphere MQ queue manager QD.BK.KL.001. There are two possible reasons for this. Either a Control Center user has accidentally specified queue manager QD.BK.KL.001 when defining another broker so that messages destined for the other broker have arrived at this broker, or the definition for broker QD.BK.KL.001 was deleted and recreated on the Control Center which has the effect of giving broker QD.BK.KL.001 a new, different UUID.

If the queue manager name specified in the Control Center was incorrect then use the Control Center to correct the broker definition in error. The mqsilist command may be used to display broker queue manager names. Otherwise, if the broker definition was deleted and recreated, you must use the mqsideletebroker and mqsicreatebroker commands to recreate the broker, then redeploy the configuration for the broker in order to reestablish the correct broker identity. To avoid loss of data when recreating the broker, make sure that you follow the sequence of actions defined in the WebSphere MQ Integrator Administration Guide section 'Recovery and restart'.

We can't have a same Cfgmgr qmgr in same broker?
or other issue cause for this errors?

Thanks
Lisa
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: Broker Reply with quote

Master

In a nutshell, delete and recreate your broker. Re-deploy your message set(s) and message flow(s). This will resolve your issue.

Lisa
syangloo
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Dear Lisa,

Just delete the broker and recreate it will be done? How about the broker DB? Leave it there and reuse it for the new broker? Any effect for the existing repository?

Regards
Lisa
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:09 pm    Post subject: Broker Reply with quote

Master

The object of the game is to remove the row in the broker database that relate to the old configmgr that you deleted. You should remove the broker database as well.

Lisa
syangloo
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

So we can use back the broker DB?
Just export the execution group and message flow from old config manager will be enough? Any backup need to be done before delete the broker and config manager?

For double confirm, now i've to delete the broker and then remove the whole DB. Recreate the DB, Qmgr, Q and broker. Deploy the message flow, and execution group to the broker.

Regards
muralihegde
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Hi,

I think for a clean delete and re-deploy of the broker from the new config manager you should use the following steps in that order.

1. Keep the existing broker running.
2. From the old config manager, delete the broker from the TOPOLOGY view.
3. Do a complete topology deploy to your broker.
4. The broker should return a successful deploy message to your old config manager, and the control cntr log will say that the config manager has removed the trace of the broker.
The operation view will also reflect that the broker has been deleted.
5. This will ensure that the broker has been disassociated from your old config manager.

6. Now delete the broker on the HPUX .
7. Recreate the broker.
8. From the new config manager, you should be able to add this broker to the topology and deploy the newly imported message flows from teh old config manager.

- Murali
syangloo
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

OK. Now i have remove the Broker from the old config manager successful.

Delete the broker from HPUX and drop the broker db also.

I recerate the broker db. when i start creating the broker with below command
msqicreatebroker QD.BK.KL.001 -i userid -a password -q QD.Bk.KL.001 -n MQSIBKDB

I hit error as below
Error:
AMQ8110: MQSeries queue manager already exists.
MQSeries queue manager running.
The setmqaut command completed successfully.
BIP2321E: Database error: ODBC return code '-1'.
The message broker encountered an error whilst executing a database operation. T
he ODBC return code was '-1'. See the following messages for information obtaine
d from the database pertaining to this error.
Use the following messages to determine the cause of the error. This is likely t
o be such things as incorrect datasource or table names. Then correct either the
database or message broker configuration.
BIP2322E: Database error: SQL State '08004'; Native Error Code '-1403'; Error Te
xt '[IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1403N The username and/or password supplied is incorre
ct. SQLSTATE=08004
'.
The error has the following diagnostic information: SQL State '0
8004' SQL Native Error Code '-1403' SQL Error Text '[IBM][CLI Dri
ver] SQL1403N The username and/or password supplied is incorrect. SQLSTATE=080
'
This message may be accompanied by other messages describing the effect on the m
essage broker itself. Use the reason identified in this message with the accomp
anying messages to determine the cause of the error.

BIP8040E: Unable to connect to the database.
The database cannot be accessed with the userid and password that were specified
when the broker was created.
Check that the database is running, that an ODBC connection has been created and
that the userid and password pair specified for ODBC connect on the mqsicreate
command are capable of being used to connect to the database using an ODBC conne
ction. Also ensure that the database has a adequate number of database connectio
ns available for use.

I use the same user id for the DB to create the broker.
What is the main issue for above error?

Regards
Lisa
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 5:57 am    Post subject: Broker Reply with quote

Master

Please refer to the following post:

http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3488&highlight=bip1536s

or
perform a search on BIP1536S. You will find a few topics regarding this issue.

Lisa
syangloo
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Dear lisa,

Thanks for the reference. But now my problem is the connection to the DB, because from the error log. It can't connect to the db when i running the mqsicreatebroker command.

I try using db2 control center to remove the DB at HPUX, it given the error message as below:

[IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1430N The username and/or password supplied is incorrect. SQLSTATE=D8004

How can i solve this error? Is the same error as above error?

regards
syangloo
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Dear All,

Probelm solve, please refer to subject
Quote:
DB2 connection error

Thanks for your advice

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Creating a config Manager
Jump to: